Who here remembers that stripper mom and her son that posted videos on Youtube? The details are rather interesting:

Who here remembers that stripper mom and her son that posted videos on Youtube? The details are rather interesting:

>She posted videos on Youtube of her stripping, some user found out that the person filming was in fact her "10yr?" old son.
>She was also a prostitute
>The son almost never left the house and was home schooled.
>One video was Christmas themed where she was dressed up as sexy Santa and strips, her son filming her. This was his present.
>She was a hardcore vegan, making Vegangains/bananafreechick seem like pussies.
>The name of her Youtube channel had the words god/mom
>She openly considered herself to be the best mother in the world.
>user attempted several times to have her kid be taken away from her.

This shit was gold material and I hardly have seen anyone speak about it the past years. I'm wondering how the kid ended up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD6x0RQyjP4
youtube.com/watch?v=FMoPLN4nc3g
youtube.com/channel/UCg4EsxmBp9ZvQ_HPkunrfXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C_Z5Sj9scKg&t=136s
youtube.com/watch?v=CWjzqR_Tp-s
youtube.com/watch?v=P6jWKxr6IqM
youtube.com/user/rawsomechef/videos
youtube.com/user/goddessgreat/featured
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kid is probably a Sup Forumstard jacking off to incest and rekt threads....

I remember this! videos of her like, holding him and kissing him and laying with him in bed, right?

oh hai

youtube.com/watch?v=XD6x0RQyjP4

youtube.com/watch?v=FMoPLN4nc3g

youtube.com/channel/UCg4EsxmBp9ZvQ_HPkunrfXQ

why yes, her young son did film this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Z5Sj9scKg&t=136s

>YES YES YES!

hahaha, who could forget her? Too bad most of the best videos got taken down after Sup Forums first found her. She was also on Tosh.0 with that dancing naked in the rain video

youtube.com/watch?v=CWjzqR_Tp-s

youtube.com/watch?v=P6jWKxr6IqM

Oh god- that video D:

Ah, did not know her videos got taken down. Probably had it coming tho. But how's the kid doing?

Her food channel youtube.com/user/rawsomechef/videos

So let me get this straight: youtube.com/user/goddessgreat/featured was the channel right? A lot of videos are missing.

yeah, she mentions in one of the bikini videos that a bunch were taken down after she got trolled (mainly by Sup Forums, but she doesn't say that)

That's a shame... She also hasn't updated anything on her websites for past couple years.

too bad she never had nudes

Yea, considering how crazy she was, it's weird there are non at all. She probably has had sexual stuff filmed with her son but kept private...

kinda sick

the whole thread is disturbing and disgusting

there were lots of slips and peaks in the videos that got deleated.
also look closely at

Kid might become a serial killer

Any original/deleted video links? Its a shame if nobody were to reupload them somewhere.

I know Jim in real life. Used to hang out with him on weekends back when he lived in Oklahoma with his now ex-wife Shannon (who used to be skinny now she's all huge).