Hey Sup Forums i know most of you are virgin fags but how can i make a girl orgasm...

hey Sup Forums i know most of you are virgin fags but how can i make a girl orgasm? asianfag here so my dick is small not girthy either

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/15878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clitoris stimulation bro, that's the secret

just lick the shit out of it , and then let her come on top of you with legs wide open. that way it's gonna rub her clit on your pubis, guaranteed orgasm

she had lesbian sex (fucking hot) and didn't achieve orgasm, im a fucking virgin and i;'m afraid i might fuck up

if she is into it just use a vibrator on her clit and if you want to pretend its not because you cant do it yourself just say it turns you on or some shit

lots of preliminaries, give oral, and try to last as long as you can. Even if she doesn't cum, she might still enjoy herself enough to give you another chance.

punch her repeatedly in the ovaries while yelling AWHHH YEAHHHHH.

Guaranteed to work. I am doctor.

>use your mouth
>dont ignore the boobs
>rub inner thighs

Guys are just rub dick get off
Girls have multiple spots that need attending to to get them fully involved.

slapping that ass always works well too. never met a girl that didn't like a firm swat on the bottom or a big squeeze.

>trim your nails and file them too. Don't want any hang nails or sharp edges when you're sticking them in her that will immediately ruin it

we all know you're having sex with no one but your android you fuck

redtube.com/15878
go here
it will teach you all you need to know

Who cares? Long as you get off and she cooks dinner.

Jokes aside, comminication is key. Find out what she likes and doesnt like. It can take a lot of experimentation to find the best combo.

Guaranteed to make her cum. Two words; Angry Pirate.

When you're about to cum, to push her over the edge, pull out, nut in her eye and kick her in the shin.

Works every time.

This
Don't be afraid to simply ask
It clears up confusion, leads to less time messing around, and more time doing what you both came to do.

This made me laugh harder than it should have

>just lick the shit out of it
If there is shit, you are at the wrong hole, move up an inch or two

this

Brother when you start to get intimate with your woman your primal urges will kick in and you will perform without thinking about it. Get out of your head and into the moment. Don't be afraid and do what feels right. It's not all dick and you want to feel comfortable to go with it. Use your hands and mouth to please her. Pay attention to how she reacts to what you do. Listen to her breathing. Enjoy the moment and embrace the mood.

Don't be too hasty, too greedy, or too selfless. Have fun

stop listening to these virgins. suck the clit, dont luck

>suck the clit, dont luck

LOL

I've made a hoe squirt buckets. Just enjoy the sex, don't even think about it. The more you like it, the more she will like it.

When you say small, how small do you mean? I'm am asian with a 5 inch dick but still able to make her cum almost everytime we have sex. Don't forget foreplay (neck kisses, nipple play, if she's into it light hair pulling, etc.) It's not all about in and out too. While still inside her rub your bases together (up and down works best for me) to stimulate her clit. Licking her nipples can help out tremendously if she's into it. If all else fails have her get on top so she has control. She knows what she likes.

Eww....I think your fucking brain is confused over orgasm and "squirt". Orgasm is a feeling, less to do with penis size and more to do with what you can do to her and make her feel.
To make her "squirt" on the other hand, is something easy to do and not something you really want to do if you have a fucking brain. Enough stimulation on her clit whether by tongue, fingers, lips or palm can make her squirt but it is not by any mean she is having an orgasm. Just like male ejaculation, doesn't equal male orgasm. Ejaculation and squirt come the spinal cord, not the brain. This is also the reason why scientists can "steal" sperms from animals for research purpose.
Am biology major.

to add: it also depends on the girl. Some girls just don't squirt.

The big C man. CLIT

What?

OP here.
not anymore kissless fag. i fucking trembled after torrid kissing tho

start sucking cocks

wow, it's persuasive coming from a professional cock sucker like you

This. This is beautiful advice right here OP. There is nothing we can teach you.