White people. How does your privilege make you feel?

White people. How does your privilege make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight
people-press.org/2016/07/07/2-voter-general-election-preferences/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes me feel like when people say things like this, they automatically put me in a defensive situation. The assumption is that because I'm white, I'm unable to truly suffer. But suffering is relative isn't it?

good thing america doesn't have any people of color or women, amiright.......

Not good because I don't have any privilege.

How many years until white people are a minority and politics is done by POCs?

But still the majority of white people vote against their interests...

The number of years it takes dindus to turn the U.S. into Detroit

Do you suffer from all POCs voting blue?

This only shows that responsible, educated, successful people vote republican because they understand that crutches turn to hammocks.

When you're young you're liberal, when you're older and have worked and understand the value of money you become conservative.

Like we should have neutered all slaves during the Civil War.

Or maybe it shows people with privilege become spiteful.

where is the source, you faggot?

No I'm not one of THOSE white people.

This. Voting age should be 25, not 18. 18 year olds are morons without perspective.

So you're a faggot?

(CLICHE INTENSIFIES)

Some viral shit. Done apparently with data from here:
fivethirtyeight dot com

Pretty good tbh. I don't usually fall for guilt. I got pulled over last month and even though I was annoyed, I just did what the guy told me to and never once felt like I was gonna get shot or beaten.

When I walk into a retail store, the security guys don't follow me around which is rad. I like to shop for vidya with the money I make as an analyst.

My dad's a lawyer. My mom's a dentist. I never starved or wanted for anything growing up. I had to get a job when I was 16 but I just lied to my folks and sold weed on the side.

Life's so good as a white male right now.

I also wouldn't wanna swap. But that does not make it fair.

So are 25 year olds user. So are 80 year olds. Age != magical wisdom if the person is an uneducated retard.

Tell that to the class of '71, they were the first to vote at 18. It was for the first time kids had a say when at the time numerous amounts of 18 year olds were fighting in Vietnam

So whites are racist. Nothing new.
White men particularly. Nothing new here either.
Minorities are not. Also not new.

Only thing that supprised me is that even so many with college degree are racist.
But then again: we are talking about the US. Education is shit there. Colleges worthless.
Exept for the IVY league. But they are only good because they buy smart people in from abroad.

feels pretty good

That

>Minorities are not. Also not new.

OK less simply put: they don't vote for racist policies.
Of course they can individually be racist.

Age does not equal wisdom
But with age (USUALLY) comes experience and wisdom. Something hard to aquire at your local high school.

I'm not saying there should be an age voting limit. I'm for the school of thought that we should be culling off lower IQ (or different metric) people so this would be a non-issue.
Eugenics is the way folks.

Yeah, and PoCs/women tend to have less education than white males. From a historical context, white males have been the most impact in politics and society.

I'd like to see a map for people with jobs. Or people in STEM.

I'd like to dispute the fact that all colored would vote Democrat. Don't get me wrong like 80% do but not all.

The only thing this shows is that republican party needs to stop self-sabotaging them by choosing muh macho stereotype candidate

Like that ever worked out.

Also who is planting the crops and builds the houses if you cull everyone with low intelligence?

So still all states would be democrat. The map is just that.

What a world it would be if even our janitors and plumbers were Albert Einstein
-me, right now 2016

Makes me feel like women and non-whites are easy to control an manipulate.

Point taken but I hate the idea that people assume because I'm a nigger I vote Democrat.

Dont colors only vote blue because democrats give out more gov aide?

Which showes to prove that you are not.
Einstein did not get famous for scoring high on an IQ Test. He put his mind to use.
And whats more important, what made him famous is only secondary his intelligence but firstly his CREATIVITY in solving these physics problems.

I'm a 29 year old white male and I am racist. I wasn't for most of my life though... however all of this SJW bullshit has turned me. I have also spent a few months living in harlem and it's made me racist as fuck. Because black people are literally sub human.

> not voting democrat is RACIST!
Really can't understand why people don't vote democrat. Geeee whizzzzzz, sure giefs me a confus

Basically, yes.

A shit one

Hmm, opinion well founded on anecdotal evidence. What a smart fella you are.

At the moment (Trump) voting republicans is voting rascist.

You just wake up from a coma? Borrow the doc's Delorean? Harlem and Bronx and pretty much every "nigger ghetto" in the city is getting whiter and whiter. In another ten years it'll all just be Brooklyn the Faggot City

That.

This is correct. Einstein himself said as much. He was wrong about big questions almost as often as he was right (he backed off the gravitational constant and was famously wrong about the random nature of quantum activity, and wasted years on a 'theory of everything'), but approached problems from mew directions with courage; and since he was smart, he figured out things no one else had.

He also rediscovered God in the second half of his life and returned to synagogue.

An interesting and refreshingly humble man.

This is from back in June, but these numbers are not consistent with the ones you demonstrate here. I find it incredibly unlikely that college educated white people would side with Donald Trump at all, much less by that margin.

Source: people-press.org/2016/07/07/2-voter-general-election-preferences/

> put cart before horse
> pointed out
> damage control.
user PLZ, IT'S JUST TOO SURPRISING, YOU HAVE TO BE MORE PREDICTABLE.

Lol

Agreed. Vote at 25 years old, unless you are a veteran.

>He also rediscovered God becomes less and less likely the more you study the quantum level and got scared about death in the second half of his life and returned to synagogue.

I knew Al, source is me.

Should I form my opinion on something else other than my own life experiences?

I did just wake up from a coma. Thanks for asking

Yeah minorities frequently vote to stay on the S8 Housing plantation

Theyve been foold by the racist left, who prefers an uneducated nigger to an educated black men. Think I'm wrong? Look at how they treat conservative POC members. All of a sudden the tolerant left calls for lynchings and crucifixion

Yes? Maybe like, facts and shit? I've never witnessed evolution, but I'm still gonna believe it

> should i form opinions based on something other thanvmy own experiences?
Not if you're a negro talking about raciam or a woman talking about sexism. :^]

Go back to sleep, then, you can wake up when Peggy Bundy has one eye and you're the most successful delivery boy in New York. Sorry, your brother is going to live a successful and meaningful life and replace Matt Damon as the first man on Mars.

US colleges. I am not supprised.

>into Detroit
You havent been here lately have you
Investers are buying up property. Dinus are getting evicted by the thousands.
Detroit metro is safer than the suburbs.
Just need to nuke hamtramk from orbit. Dindu central

Oh you believe in evolution. So you believe that Caucasians are a more evolved version of negroids.

>us colleges are shit lol
>which is why people from all over the world fight to get into them

Simple: make opinions ON YOUR life experiences based on on your life experiences. Opinions about a whole group of people based on life experience is a logical falacity.

is this what "trolling" has come to?

Brown brother here and i completely agree
PC cunture and SJWs have turned me from tollerant to complete fucking authoritarian.
Entitled shits expecting the world and not working for any of it.
I welcome a change of government from shitocracy to imperial.
I will be the first to kill xeno skum in the name of the emperor.

If you want to play that game then so be it...
How can any policy be racist without the person saying it being racist? If you believe any policy is racist then you are by default, a racist.

If you think republican policies that don't favor poor people are racist then you are saying a certain race is poor. Which is racist.

>trump pays taxes
Trump is the biggest welfare queen of them all

Based Washington.

>welfare
>le buzzword

Wrong dumbass

First of it's only the ivy league. And people come as researchers for the funding. All about money.
That is talking about people who come from better education systems like europe: Less funding for research - better base level education.
The other ones that come are from countries even more shit tier than US. Like China or India. Way to go being pround to be better than these shit houses.

>Wrong
>doesnt say why
Typical liberal

On the one hand I hope you're not joking, because this level of retardedness is funny, on the other hand, if you're not joking, that means people like this are out there in real life voting, which is worrying

superime

Look up what racist means. And after that: still keep you mouth shut.

We are not a minority yet. And the white people I know are on the verge of civil war. We've been pushed enough. I'm about ready to shoot a bunch of mexicans and niggers. In NOT alone. Keep pushing. But remember, when white men start killing everyone dies. You faggots remember that.

But it's one every human does all the time, no matter how 'tolerant' you are, because in evolutionary terms it works.

>hmm the last three times i was around those saber toothed cats they tried to eat me
>maaaybe I'll avoid them now
>b..but that's so prejudiced! You can't judge this cat based on those other ones!

Privelage? Lol what fuckin privelage? Indians get more privelage than whites. Niggers get more privelage than Indians. Fuck out of here with your retarded bullshit.

Like I'd wanna live in Seattle

White/educated/Male/glad I don't live in the states

>So whites are racist. Nothing new.
>White men particularly. Nothing new here either.
>Minorities are not. Also not new.
Heres some news: republican does not equal racist. Democrat does not equal magically fair.

Obamas administration ostensibly supported immigration, but basically reinforced what the clinton administration built, a framework for allowing mexicans to come into my country to act as cheap labor until the 10-20 years passes for them to 'become citizens' or get deported. The bush admin simply continued that status quo and Obama made it seem like a mercy that we were doing this.

Long story short: Don't vote by party. That shit is retarded. LOOK AT THE PERSON YOU VOTE FOR. THEIR VALUES. It's fucking impossible for my fellow americans to figure out that the two party system is retarded.

I think this will sum up how you feel nicely. It's a poem called 'wrath of the awakened saxon' by Rudyard Kipling.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

The most racist group of people are us blacks.

...we hate niggers too.

>First of it's only the ivy league.

Lies. The university systems of both California and Texas are swarming with foreign students. Thousands upon thousands of PhD candidates and MS students. The Nanofab at UT Arlington is overflowing with Chinese and South Asian researchers building new photonic devices. Cutting edge research that doesn't exist at Yale or Harvard. The nuclear program at Texas A&M is one of the best in the world.

If European universities were soooo great, *they'd* be swarmed by students from China, India, Vietnam, etc. The assumption that US schools are poor is just another stupid conceit shat out by Eurofags desperate to feel superior.

I studied law in Europe, surrounded by European law students: Dutch and Italian, Belorussian and French, and one Australian.

The French judicial candidates were good. The Belorussian was competent (and older). The others were lazy, immature fuck offs who cheated on their assignments. Australian was ok.

It's like if the GOP wasn't so blatantly racist and sexist they'd have a chance to win.

>We've been pushed enough

like, seriously. honestly, how? In what way have you, as a white guy, got it bad for being white? (for the record i am also a white guy)

You're both

Good thing nignogs cant vote.
I mean they have the right and all but to put down that watermelon and turn off B.E.T. long enough to actually go do it? Hah.

>White people. How does your privilege make you feel?

Very proud because privilege is earned, something non-whites never aspire to.

>White privilege
>Not getting your way
Well, I guess if hillary wins, it finally proves white privilege is a myth

Privileged.

>every non-white votes democrat
Bull shit, there are tons of legal mexican inmigrants ragingly voting for trump, they understandably get mad at their illegal counterparts.

Black people who want to get jobs instead of dem programz vote trump for his "bring back eur jawbs" talking points.

Your graphs are full of shit, you're full of shit, both candidates are full of shit, this site is full of shit, my ass is full of shit, brb, gotta go take a shit.

Technically yes

>The most racist group of people are us blacks.
>...we hate niggers too.

Im a white dude. I have a masters. My biggest concern isn't that whites hate blacks, or media cover ups of interracial crime, or even cop brutality. It's education. It's poverty.

The best educations are typically in suburbia, in the USA. Cities have horrible education. Villages and remote towns have garbage education too, be it north south east or west. If we could improve our education, teach people better, so many of our problems would go away. THis extends beyond just school and into community too: if our parents just kept saying this dudes a lazy nigger, that dudes a stupid negro, it doesn't matter if your fucking white black green or purple. Same goes for fundamental religious teachings, christian, islam or anything else.

Always be learning, user, and maybe you can help other people learn, and maybe we can actually have a not shitty society.

you are a loser despite your privileges like most white trash

You actually bothered with a thought out answer. I'm impressed

Just 3 off from quints so close

Chinese indian and vietnamese e.t.c students are not really wanted in europe. Exeptions of course.
But a chinese engeniering degree equals the basic car mechanic training of a german.
Nobody wants them here. But sure in the US they do cutting edge engeniering under german supervision with american dollar.

Best comment.

stay mad, shitskin :^)

baited or not, im naive enough to think maybe we can fix shit if we raise awareness and talk. I don't really give a fuck who is who, skin color, blah blah.

I'd just like a US President King that might stop dicking everyone, and it sure isn't the two we have a choice of now.

I work with a proper SJW who actually throws white male privilege at me as a defense. Over two years I've started whittling at her 'facts' though. I never give opinions in person during political and social talks: just play devils advocate and give information. Shit's powerful, if you have enough and can back it up.

And since you didn't just shit on me, that means you have hope too. Go learn, user. It'll make you drink more, but it'll help you change the world. Maybe. Or not, and you can at least say Lol i tried when you die