Long story short got screwed over and now have to drop $608 on utilities bt the 17th i dont have a job currently(been...

Long story short got screwed over and now have to drop $608 on utilities bt the 17th i dont have a job currently(been looking have interviews set but shit takes time will be no help)i have not acumulated anything really of value to liquidate and borrowing from fam not an option. What can i do? Any Ideas and if anyone is willing to help i have a btc adress i can post

How did you get screwed over?

I think im pretty much fucked no matter what unless some rich fag takes pitty on me. I fucken hate being screwed this bad because of people who are content to having nothing and wasting away while being trapped beneath them. I cant keep a steady job because of lack of a car which i cant save for because child support and paying my parents bills and i end up losi g job every 3 months or so cause my dad sees a bycical as a perfectly aceptable mode of transport nevermind the fact that most my jobs requre lots of travel showing up at a moments notice.

you sound fucking stupid, so i'll give you this advice
pay. it. with. your. credit. card. it's like free money

as an aside, you're probably accessing this dickloving forum with a device worth around half of that figure. sell it and pay the other half by whoring out your boipussy

He made bad decisions and won't take responsibility for them.

My sis tells me shes gonna pay the bill does this twice i ask how she gives me runaround and a long while later i recive a letter saying im no longer aloud to pay via check shortly after i get the 600bill which is 3/4 is the two bounced checks her friend wrote thst i now have to pay back

Shot for brains no cc no bank acount was closed after child support raped it and yeah gov phone next smart ass comme t u fucking cuck im all ears

This pretty much chronicles why I cannot rely on you for this and I have go flip burgers and find my own way.

If you new the whole story you would be saying something entirely different i made bad choices sure everyone has but those were years ago and paid for right now im paying my parents bills because out of 4 kids im the fuxk who decided to help them instead of taking off and now im getting hit from every angle with no help from anyone im a guy not a fucking walking magic machine that shits gold

Wut the fuck u babling about?

I have said my piece

>unless some rich fag takes pity on me

Think you found your answer right there, user.

>Jump ship, apply for homeless benefits

>Declare bankruptcy, that may clear child support?

>Learn to deal without utilities.

Realistically that's about your best bet. Even if someone gave you the cash you'd be right back in the same boat next month. Best of luck, I know I've been in your shoes. It does get better, believe me!

Do i know you? Because everyone that relys on me are in the next room 6 uears ago was different and i had others but that was another life and a whole host of shit i was to young and ignorant to understand what i was getting into

Internet is a luxury. If you're in this much shit from one bill, you shouldn't be paying for internet access.
How did you get here, OP?

Not entirely true if this were due by next month i would be fine by then ill have another job and the only reason i lost my last one was due to being stabbed while working i can deal without utilities but its not just that

I have an xfinity account i had net befor i lost my job now i access via gov phone and free wifi cause thankfully they leave your acount active even after its been closed

>the ebin it does get better meme
Aka don't kill self please because I will feel bad for my OWN SELF
15 years believing your lies, normal scum. 15 fucking years of bullshit.
Good thing I am going to end it in a few days.
I found a fool proof way to die. I'll just touch the high voltage lines. Poof dead in 5 seconds.

Oh and internet is almost 100% requirment now. It was for me with my last job having to have access while on the job for gps tracking and at home to turn inmy reports

Let it get shut off.

When the utility dick leaves, go outside and rip the meter off, pull the plastic tabs out that are interrupting the flow of electricity, and shove the meter back in place upside down. Power will continue to flow, but not alert the company that it is in use.

Proceed to the street and open the valve at the meter for water. Dump quick dry cement into the space where the valve is found so it cannot be shut off, likewise a little further out where another cutoff valve is located. Stomp the transmitter to dust.

You now have three months.

Source: I did this, and afterwards, a roommate opened a new account and said he just moved in to the place.

Life is not a gift it is a chance happening we are fortunate to experience even for a second god is not goong to be there waiting nor the devil its oblivion why consign yourself to it before it forcably takes you

Not saying what you are going through doesn't suck, but not once in this entire thread have you taken responsibility for anything that has happened. I'm not saying it's all your fault, or even mostly your fault, but when you place blame in others you give up the chance to make the appropriate changes to better yourself.

Naw man I have no clue who you are, so why would I feel bad? I say it because I was in OPs shoes for the last 10 years. Things are improving. I'm not where I want to be, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Why you wanna die? Just curious...

Why wait then? if there is no god or devil and I don't like being here, why bother preventing the inevitable? hundreds if not thousands die every single day. Why should I not just join them? because you say no? because the church says suicide is bad? simply because if everybody killed themselves, they wouldn't have anybody to order around? just like the rest of the ones in power? nah user. I'll stop feeding this madness and do the right thing. Goodbye.

Yep i know all about this i was hoping to avoid dealing with this but as well the rent is a problem though not at the moment landlord is a nice guy and has been working with us but that could change anytime especially he just had 3 dif tenants bail owing him $2000-$4000 each after all this shits over i plan on paying him every damn pennie imwe owe him even if i end up having to move because he helped when he didnt have to and for that the least i can do is not ditch him with a bill like that

Most towns have community help and ulitility assistance, could call around and see and some churches even do small donations to help with it. Been here done that

Alright man. Then join the Marines. You get a sign on bonus. Just don't fall asleep during MEPS.

You have a point but i honestly couldent tell you where i would fit in there are so many posibilitys that could have landed me here and now like my failed relationship from 6 years ago could have been what brought me here and that was partly my fault but there are so many to choose from over the time but the recent events that have brought me here stemed from being fiered and i was fired because the manager nolong wanted me on property because i could have sued for getting stabbed and then not having a car. Because the only other site close enough to work at is almost 300miles away but hey you find a place and ill get there with a fucken megaphone

Dude! You feel sorry for yourself but take no action. Most jobs DO not require you to be on call. Most jobs give you a schedule. Why is your sisters friend paying your bills? Also the bank account won't get closed for child support. It will get closed if you are overdrawn. That only happens if you mismanaged your money. Child support will not take out more than what you have. I can't believe you are someone's dad. Your kid is tucked and you suck. Take control of your life, ride your bike or the bus to work and try to make your life better. Get a sales job, WORK HARD at bettering yourself. I used to be homeless and now I make over $100k per year. Life is hard but it's harder when you act like a little bitch.

Schizophrenic, 15 years ago (Now I am 30) some normal fag said "it gets better, don't kill yourself" he lied.
Why? I have money, house, my own good business, I was fit, had friends and shit.
And I still wanted to die every single day.
He lied to me, simply because that's how people is. They just tell you to not off yourself to get rid of the charge on their conscious.

Keep putting in zero effort, thatll makes thing work out im sure, dumb faggot. Could be out asking the government/ social assistance for aid, but nope, lazy useless sack of shit you is here begging on Sup Forums. From reading your posts, your life sucks and its all your fault.

Im saying that its a fucking unreal chance for something that nobody understands the ability to experience that ends with an eventual ticket to the same place i figure why cut in line you will never have this opertunity again the bad the good its all new and worth it in my opinion but if you have no one relying on you then ur free and clear in that case have fun see u eventually but if you do have peole who rely on you than dont be a cunt and leave them on there own

What are the symptoms of Schysofrenia? Never had anyone close to me suffer from it, so I have no clue what it's like. I hear they have pills to help out, is that true?

Y U get stab?

Oh, you mean the top earners in every country that are taxed to death because users like you can't get it together??

I joined the army or was in the process but at the same time my son was gonna be born and i decided not to go bexause i wanted to be there for his first few years worst mistake i have ever made and i kick myself in the ass for it everyday but i ca. No longer enter medical issues and tattoos thought the tats change every year depending on the need but my medical wount

It sounds like you need to do a lot of thinking/soul searching as to why you're where you are. This takes time and requires a lot of honesty with yourself.

When you discover the correct answers and develop the motivation to act on those you will be able to do what most people are unable to do. Most people literally keep themselves locked in their OWN CAGES of lies.

Wouldn't know if my sons fucked or not have not see. Him in 5 years a week after the split his mother vanished along with him the child support is recent thing just found out the town shes in but still no contact my bank account was just opened with 5 dollars never used then child support levied it and the. Bank sent me a letter of closure. I work as a security guard oh and come feb if i am not activly paying on child support they suspend that which will no longer alow me to work bettering myself has been a very long process that keeps getting stalled when i have to worry about other people i shoulde t have to be supporting my parents but my dad back is gone and two brain surgery for my mother along with a stent in her heart dad was and still is an alcohol sucking vagina who now lays into me every chance he gets i dont even know why i try to support them