Its almost time guys, how does this make you feel?

Its almost time guys, how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
fortune.com/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-voter-fraud/
richmond.com/news/virginia/article_e008ce00-0365-57a2-95c0-4d9aa70012f9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=V3mC2wl_W1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /NeverTiredofWinning/ here?

heres my prediction

inb4 some retarded millennial who doesnt know how the electoral college works

Pick your poison. 'murica is fucked anyway.

your elections are rigged, your media is biased and that's why Clitnon is gonna win.

\
Its going to be a whole lot worse if Hillary wins though

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

>heres my prediction
and you're obviously an idiot.

he doesn't like trump

putins puppet is never going to enter the white house

meaningless retarded non argument.

I dont care who he likes, he admitted himself that Clintons plan for Syria will lead to WW3 basically

(you)

you post meaningless 40 year old mom on facebook tier images because you cant articulate an actual argument.

go back to fapping to furries faggot

Even with the only evidence of a rigged election being in your favor, you will still lose. Not because your supporters are dumber than you, but because the country and the world is smarter than you and your followers.

fortune.com/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-voter-fraud/

Sorry Russia couldn't hack some voting machines to help you out, Putin doesnt really like you either.

>its a "Im 17 and get my news ffrom buzzfeed" post

Here's my prediction. You forget how many niggers there are in Virginia and NC

> ab hominem
Actually, I am 27 year-old American Citizen who is fluent in Russian because my parents are Russian.

But since your fascinated by me and not capable of refuting facts or arguing to support your candidate, I will tell you more about me.
My parents immigrated here legally with no money and no belongings. They eventually saved enough to send me to college after high school. Also I have never been on BuzzFeed because I'm not a fan of clickbait pseudo-news sites, includes breitbart.

filthy commie

Yeah! Americans who get rich and educated in a America are commies!

and yet, you spout this meme that its Trump who is going to be rigging the election (based on literally nothing other than liberal clickbait)

and you also bitch about "muh ad hom" after your argument is nothing but "youre stupid" Never mind that the DNC rigged their election in Hillarys favor

You arent nearly as smart as you think you are user.

no those are called jews.

you still have the russian hivemind going on based on your incoherent support of Clinton. You are obviously just subservient to whatever authority figure is the most corrupt and brutal

Are you in denial? The only real evidence that this election is rigged, is an arrested trump supporter voting twice. Explain how that's clickbait and not you denying reality?

DNC rigged an election? Not even close, what you meant to say is that a clear bias was exerted in favor of Hillary. I was and still am a bernie fan. What the DNC did wasn't anything illegal, by was certainly not what I want to see. That doesn't mean I will now support a man who grabs women by the pussy, knows nothing about economics, knows nothing about the federal reserve, is a rascist, climate change denier, etc.

Also when Trump claims things that are blatantly objectively wrong, like Yellen being Obamas puppet, and his supporters don't know it's false. That is clear cut stupidity. Not to mention his only base of support is white men who have finished highscool or some colllege: every single poll. Even the ones trump loves quoting.

>tinfoil hat

Did you make sure to wrap your bed in tinfoil too?

Try again. Trump has both VA and NC.

>I know everything because i personally polled every single voter in VA and NC

He's going to lose VA by a lot. It's not even inthe running for him.

>The only real evidence that this election is rigged, is an arrested trump supporter voting twice

one person voting twice is evidence that the Trump campaign is rigging the election, but leaked emails from the DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz talking about fucking over Bernie means nothing? Even though she had to step down in shame after that whole ordeal?

meanwhile, 19 dead people registered by a democrat

richmond.com/news/virginia/article_e008ce00-0365-57a2-95c0-4d9aa70012f9.html

top democrats talking about voter fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

And once again, your hypocritical blasting of "how dare he call him a puppet!" when you once again spout the ridiculous bullshit about Trump being a Putin puppet.

Youre a very stupid person who thinks hes smart.

>bahhh evil white men!

fuck off

Hillary tried to rig the elections in Palestine you stupid fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=V3mC2wl_W1c

you really are a retard who just believes everything authority says without question. You obviously still are very much a russian

I just woke up. Wondering if I should just go back to bed and stay there until Wednesday morning when Hillary is president-elect and you faggots have all crawled back into your barns.

Im happy these bullshit threads are going to stop soon.

whats funny is your belief that you are educated. You infer that I said the election is rigged in trumps favor. I can understand why you would infer that, because it is your candidates claim for months now. But I never said the election is rigged. To clarify again: DNC doesn't run an election, they run a primary. Did they change any votes? No, DWS and BD have a bias. They didn't change anyone's votes.

I voted for Bernie, he lost. I accept it. Do I approve of the Democrats and the DNC? No!

You seem to believe that someone stepping down is an indication of voter fraud. It's not, no votes were changed and their bias had no effect on final vote counts. Find an email where DwS or DB say how they changed the votes or got fake votes, the real definition of voter fraud and a rigged system.

Your article is hidden behind a paywall so I can't refute it or even read it.

Not once did I say Trump was a Putin puppet, you inferred it. I said Putin doesn't like him and couldn't hack an election for him.

For someone who thinks they are smart, you have zero reading comprehension.

>fuck off
Typical response of a person unable to put together a coherent response. How much longer will you be in denial? Have you ever studied any scientific field? I recommend you start soon.

>posts to random video created by random guy on YouTube
>believes 100% of it

I am so proud that our education system failed you, now you can die on the streets without me worrying about you.

hopeful

Your definition of rigged is not all encompassing. Let's say you and I have to take a math test to get a job. I'm given a calculator and the questions ahead of time, you aren't. I obviously do better on the test. No one changed my answers. But would you say the test was rigged?

The fact that the DNC was giving questions to HRC, the fact that the DNC were feeding questions to the supposedly unbiased media, the fact that you can't even trust your own party to treat all candidates fairly, all are indications that the system is rigged and the democrats will do whatever it takes to obtain power.

Btw, I'm a never-Trumper.

>random video and random guy

Its top people in the democratic party admitting themselves they are going to try and rig the election you retard lol

youre entire post is not an argument and you desperately trying to convey this image that you are this highly educated person after your horrible points are called out. And now all you can do is hide behind arguing over semantics, the true sign of someone whos lost the argument.

You think 1 (ONE) person voting twice is condemning evidence of Trump rigging the election, but the DNC fucking over Bernie, a democrat registering 19 dead people, democrats caught on camera talking about voter fraud, and Hillary herself talking about rigging the Palestinian election in 2006 mean nothing.

You are a huge hypocrite, you got called out on your bullshit, and now you hide behind you "muh education" bullshit because youre obviously insecure. Youre a very average brained dope user. You arent nearly as smart as you believe yourself to be

>Typical response of a person unable to put together a coherent response
I did form a coherent response, it was what the rest of your post was replying to you stupid asshole. What the "fuck off" was in reference to was your really petty nothing "bawww evil racist white people :(" virtue signaling point.

Whoa, we have a self educated scholar here!!

Your comparison isn't even relevant. No one was given a "calculator" and the questions you are referring to that were given out are the equivalent of what is 2 + 2.

If someone needs a calculator didn't know the answer to 2 + 2 they couldn't be president.

I never once said the Democratic Party is my party. I think party's are why the election system is broken. They shouldn't exist, no moron should be able to just classify themselves into party and then blindly vote for it. People should vote for candidates based on issues not party lines.

Unbiased media? No one makes this claim, if there is anything picked or written by humans, it must implicitly have a bias. Think system 1 and 2.

Just because the country and the media don't like Trump doesn't mean it's rigged.

If you can vote, then a Rigged election means voter fraud.

if you were actually educated, you would be able to form an actual argument. But youre just some little dummy

Hey, did you attend Trump University?

>dummy who called himself a dummy because he couldn't form an argument.

And failed out!

>ad hom non arguments

maybe you should have taken a speech class or joined the debate team at your shitty community college :)

Im going to be posting some of John Podestas favorite artwork

Maybe if you had studied English in grade school, we would understand what you are trying to say.

the fact that you replied to my post like that clearly shows you understand perfectly what I was saying. And the fact that you cant even engage in a little debate like this and have to resort to pathetic and childish pissing shows just what a little dummy you are. does it make you mad knowing Im a college drop out whos not only smarter than you, but makes more money than you ever will?

Trump University college education at it's best

she will never love you user. shes fucking chad right now

> Incoherent child that started an argument by calling others a dummy thinks someone else is dummy.

Congratulations on dropping out of college, I enjoyed my time at my university. I also earn more than you and whatever your minimum wage job pays.

You realize no one will believe you. You clearly dropped out of high school and mistake it for college with that shit you call grammar. Enjoy failing at life, an hero time!

I think you're evolving

Well said

>Dumbass started conversion by calling someone else dummy and not having an argument.
>Same dumbass never produced an argument.
>Dumbass thinks he can fool people online into thinking he's smart, but fails miserably.
>Pretends he is rich, yet is poor user voting for Trump.

good

Get 'em user!

Yeah user! You not only tell them but also show them how dumb trump and his supporters really are!