Sup /b

Sup /b
Found two bottles of meds. Can I have fun with iether?

The first one might make you feel good but don't take too many without an anticonvulsant

Anticoagulant?
How many mg should be fime?

there are online drug forums, just search up the name of the med and put the word "high" at the end and the first link should bring you to the drug forum that im talking about, real people talk about their experience with that med and whether or not it will get you high

Tramodol is a synthetic opoid. It'll feel just like percocet but don't take too many at a time.

You shouldn't take them if you're on SSRIs or whatever. Increases risk of seizures

SP...md user here! Right around the corner

Tramadol = opioid pain reliever, might give u a good buzz for a while if you take a few
Ciprofloxacin = antibiotic, don't even bother with it

take the tramadols. also, think before you post a pic with all that info.

Yea, kind of stupid

Cipro will FUCK YOU UP snort a whole line of it

Only one way to know for sure. Crush it all and snort the entire bottle

Tramadol is a narcotic pain reliever that could be fun, but it has some possibly serious side effects (seizures and convulsions). I'd stay away from it.

Ciproflaxcain is a wide-spectrum "we don't know what it is so just kill everything" antibiotic. Good meds, but won't get you high, and is known to wipe out gut flora and have other side effects. Probably want to just pitch it.

erowid DOT org/pharms/tramadol/

Simple.

Trsmadol sucks better off tossing it into the trash. Get some real opiates like roxies.

I'd even do kratom for fun over Trsmadol

Take it all at once

Say what??? Pasadena?

Y
up. I love tramadol. Really underated. While it takes longer to hit and is a bit more subtle than other opiates it makes you nod easy and lasts a really long time. I normally pop 8 and nod out marathoning cartoons. perfect for a chill, last day. It will make your reflexes more sensitive so you may inadvertently twitch or stutter when you speak. that's normal and nothing to worry about. If you're concerned about the dose size and are particularly sensitive to drugs try 6 instead or you may get a tad nauseas. That is especially important if you don't weigh much. Unfortunately tolerance builds really quickly so, unless you want to take way more for way less of an effect, wait about a week between doses. And the amount I said is enough for a great time. Don't assume that I'm lightweight and do more than 8, it can cause seizures I'm high doses. The seizures aren't really harmful and take as far as seizures go but still not a thing you want. 8 is safe though. The other bottle is worthless though I think. I'll be happy to answer any additional questions.

You make Kratom sound bad. It's fucking great!

Speaking as a recovering dope addict tramadol is one of my absolute favorite drugs. It doesn't work for everyone though. It seems like it effects people very differently. I prefer it to any other opiate actually. Despite not being as strong it is very, VERY long lasting and easy to nod on. I got zero effect on kratom. My problem with most opiates is spending so much money and then not feeling it a few hours later. I can get tramadol for free from friends and family and nod all fucking day. It's amazing. I always take 8 and, as I said in my last post, tolerance builds immediately, similar to psychadelics in that regard. Very obnoxious. Taking it on a comedown, from meth or whatever, enhances it and makes you nod like a motherfucker. Almost better than when you're actually wired from the stims.

Sorry if my typing is bad. On my tablet and it"s acting funny.

Don't mix tramadol with anything tho. The side effects make you feel like your dying of sweat

I took 4 200mg. IL see what happens

Arnold!

Brown you trying to hang?
Bord af in dena
Plus IL be high af

Bro*

Fuck, half year clean and it's the third opiate thread this day. Fuck you anons RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee

no offense but none of that sounds pleasant at all.

SHAG THIS RABBIT

Yeah I didn't mean for it to come out sounding bad, point is kratom will actually get you high and is effective. I've never ever been able to get off on trsmadol, just makes me feel as if I've taken too much cold medicine.

Each to his own, everyone is going to be different as you say

Im callin Robin right meow!
>>be me hopping back on horse and riding into the sunset

Wish I could. Working man here. Got kik? No homo