I finally got around to watching this. Was it any good?

I finally got around to watching this. Was it any good?

Not sure. How should I feel about it?

I don't know, what do you think?

No. You thought it was trash.

Yes. One of scorceses best

I getting mixed signals here fellas. Can we please just reach an opinion?

DiCaprio fucks up every movie he's in.
But at least it was entertaining.
If it were about one third shorter it might have been a good movie.

My wife's son thought it was bad. I didn't like it.

So this is your new meme. I guess it's okay.

i love this board

>if you're a normal dude who goes out, has friends, fucks bitches and generally lives a pretty normal life, you'll probably watch it with friends and love it

>if you're a Sup Forums meme spouting nerd who lives in his tiny 9x9 room with his parents alone, you won't be able to related and just think 'hurr durr drugs and shit the movie' because you hate normies deep down

You thought it was pretty good, but Scorcese has made better.

Yes yes. Well memed user, well memed user.

HOWEVER.

I still haven't finished the last 30 minutes and it's been over a year already since I tried to marathon this flick. Is it worth another try?

just read wikipedia for the plot synopsis and marathon the last 30 minutes

nope nope this one is cancer,

It's a trashy Scorcese joint made for fratboys and the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd. Pass.

I like The Big Short alot more. Similar movie, but with much more likeable characters.

kys for suggesting this

It took me 4.5 hours to watch the whole thing because its so damn long and I only have attention span for tv shows but it was fun. Jonah Hill was hilarious. What was interesting was how B and C-list TV actors were cast in E-list roles. Fucking Thomas Middleditch's had a no name character, Aya Cash was nothing, Proctor's bodyguard from Banshee literally had no lines etc.

GOAT.

Inspired me to become rich. Also none of that Boiler Room/Alec Balwin/Gordon Gecko bullshit.