WITHOUT BEING SEXIST, why are men better chefs and cooks than women?

WITHOUT BEING SEXIST, why are men better chefs and cooks than women?

Because men are more perfectionist. If you do it, to it right.

In top chefs, it's more that women quit jobs to start families, before they get to that level of top chef.

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN YOU FUCKING WHORE. fuck this thread. fuck you.

u ok bro?

we have discipline and can take the stress.

It's not really girls fault for not being as good. It's a stressful job and women do not handle stress well, it's drama, it's emotional, they get off on these things.
They see a strong head chef, he's barking, ordering, high standards, low tolerance, this guy is just a jerk, can't he understand? And this translates to them also being cunts, but for the wrong reason. They think they HAVE to be cunts, to be as "nasty" as the male chefs to get a reaction, get results.
They don't understand the little subtlety that it's because the male chef was expecting the best out of his staff, what he knows they can perform. All they know is they need to bitch and be a shit to get what they want out of their staff/co-workers. Rather than disappointment or rage that something wasn't done right, they make it personal and push too hard, thinking it's magic rather than encouragement.

When it's onky about the cooking I think men and women can both do that equallynwell, but being a chef is also about being a leader if a whole team in the kitchen and traditionally men are being considered doing that better so they are more often picked as chef by employees.

That was my real answer: insert something funny and sexist here because well, this is Sup Forums after all.

It seems like men are just better at everything. Even the most enabling male feminist has to, at least subconsciously, recognize the fact that when a woman is somewhat talented at something, it's remarkable. When I see a girl playing guitar kind of well, I know there are at least 100 men who are equally talented or better. It's just how it is. I don't know if that's sexist, but it's just how it seems to be.

I think the best female chess player ever was ranked 37 against male chess players

Men are even better at being women. Bruce Jenner won the woman of the year award.

life is such weird right?

In a field so ambitious and highly competitive, men are more likely to stand to the levels of stress it takes to get to the top then women.

>women are creative
>always done cooking
>come up with flavor profiles
>write their findings down
>recipes become a thing
>men are competent enough to read and follow directions
>they execute these recipes without having stresses like periods or pregnancy

I will never not forget, or never not use this as an argument when a female friend's self importance level get's too high.

>women are creative

Kek

Oh come on. That was just a magazine that's going under trying to get people to buy it. They did a publicity stunt, a dude for like 45-55 years of his life gets surgery to make his junk look different and now he's killed some people but that's still fewer people than other women drivers have killed.

women make the recipes
and men make them better

men cook and bitches are impressed
women cook and everyone's like WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG

Ergo, you can bet men are going to cook damn good if there's bitches to be had.

>girls cooking

>guys reheating

Not being sexist, but men are better at women at everything not explicitly vagina related. I do not mean that in a sexist way, just an honest one. If you disagree feel free to provide examples.

child RAISING
singing
dancing
empathy, like with psychiatric help for truly troubled people
Guys just can't compete when it comes to nurture or entertainment.

Now how the fuck is a girl going to empathize with anything other than herself? You mean through disingenuous "aww I know how you feel" chatter?

Child raising: maybe, but fag couples do just fine
Singing: no, pavoratti etc, men bigger diaphrams more control
Dancing: no, male ballerinas are more powerful and can do much better move
Empathy: no, freud jeung etc all best psychiatrists are male

We have a more responsive palette.

Look at that lamb sauce