Have any of you done LSD by yourself? Is it any fun?

Have any of you done LSD by yourself? Is it any fun?
I've only done plenty of shrooms before and now i got my hands on two tabs of LSD, but none of my current friends are into drugs... what do?

take both tabs, then die happy.

don't do drugs anymore but I always loved doing lsd by myself. certainly a different experience.

slip one of the tabs into someones drink, and watch.

If you're sure it's LSD, set yourself up with a good environment. Try to have an idea of something that you want to learn about before you go into it. Get about 8 hours worth of music together with some good headphones or speakers and off you go.
Source: experienced LSD cooked cunt

I know shrooms by myself was pretty cool, interesting to say the least. Similar with lsd?

It's so much fun take both and sit back and enjoy the ride

Go to a forest or a see and just try it, take a tripsitter with you and have fun. I have done it 4-5 times and it was amazing!

What this guy said

I'm sure. Nice man, that's how i did it with shrooms.

yeah, it's still acid, without anyone else around to keep up with you'll be a lot more apt to drift off on your own thoughts, have your mind blown continuously more each second. Would definitely recommend.

and I forgot, I had 1-P LSD

whatever is in the picture isn't lsd. the blotter is way too big.

trip sitters cramp vibes hard. get some good friends who have tripped before or do some reading on erowid.org and fly solo. Tripping solo is one of the most powerful introspective experiences I've ever had.

When I had it I went to pee and was sat on the toilet for ages looking at the floor dancing around :^>

LSD 25 is some guy stuff let u watch over horizon niggaa

did it with depression, worst day

do it its really chill if you are in a good mood
bad trip is also really hyped if u ask me
eat one and see for yourself dont redose wait a week
have fun!

Fuck yeah, that's the answer i was hoping for lol

I tripped the first time with 2 friends who also tripped and then with the same guys and one good friend who was the trippsitter and it was perfekt

Kys

Wrong

I want to try but no connect... LA here...

lol, as if lsd can't come in different concentrations or be dosed out on different sized tabs. I've dosed out plenty of tabs of various sizes. But tbh that picture is probably just paper because it's probably a photo shoot, but regardless yes that tab could potentially have lsd on it. You're a fool to think otherwise.

Yeah I had a tripsitter and it was fucking awful.

I couldn't truly be me. I couldn't do anything remotely weird or else I was having a bad trip to them.

But this was shrooms.

just order from DNM you fag
>2016
>still gets his drugs on the street

yea, it's not too dissimilar to doing shrooms by yourself. if you're worried just have tripsit chat open and make sure you take your emotional garbage out before you trip. talk to your family and call one or two friends before you trip and you're good.

what I will say about LSD though it's long.

Is that darknet/tor? U order straight to your address?

I've found that LSD is easier to handle than shrooms, its a more controlled trip. I could remind myself that I was on drugs and therefore not freak out if shit went crazy.

On shrooms it has been a lot harder (for me) to do that and I'd definitely want company on shrooms. Or maybe I just overdid the shrooms.

Thanks for the advice man.
How long? Shrooms lasted me like 5-7 hours if i remember correctly, was a couple of years ago now since i last did it though so not sure...

yeah. I cant get any kind of drugs in my shitty eastern european country. I just got some hash delivered to me today, expecting some XTC and weed this week, and planning to try LSD in the coming weeks too.
Just your home address. If you order small amounts and not huge amounts to resell, noone is gonna notice. Especially harder drugs like cocaine and heroin

Haha, i know what you mean, i've always had the impression that shrooms are more mindfucky and introspective while lsd is more "fun" and energetic?

trip sitter saved my life, but at the same time could be considered partially the reason why my life had to be saved in the first place

kinda wanna try tripping on a low dose solo

12-14 hours

Yeah, and I guess you KNOW how much you're taking with LSD (or at least what you supposedly bought).

I've picked the shrooms myself with friends from cow fields, washed and eaten (with jelly) or made tea with them. But I have no idea the exact potency of the shrooms, so there's a very real chance that I went over the recommended dosage. Tripped for the better part of a day too, which can be exhausting when its so intense.

holy shit

yup, lsd is a long trip.
It's an experience that's for sure. Prepare to have you mind ripped open.

Well... he said to take ONE because they were strong as fuck. So i know that at least haha.
Yea, i did like you, made tea. Started with self-picked ones and then bought a growbox. Still had no idea what dosage though...i measured by my friend making a "cup" with his hands and filling it up, that was one portion, lol.

are you still going to do 2?
1 is an experience
2 is life changing

I don't know man... i think i'm gonna pussy out and only do one, since it was so long since i last tripped, and 12 hours man... that's some hardcore shit, haha, if i do 2 and that's "too much"... "too much" for 12 hours is brutal, haha

Lol tea we made of about 2 handfuls, but it was tea for like 6 people. The jam experience was fucking crazy cause we basically ground them up and mixed it with in a large pot of strawberry jam. Ate the whole fucking pot in like 40 minutes while playing cards at my farm.

Needless to say, we couldnt play cards for much longer after the pot was finished.

Does LSD stand for Limited Slip Differential?

My acid trips didnt last 12 hours, 1 hour climbing 4 hours climax, 1-2 hours down. Its still very draining, and I felt pretty worn out the next day.

Tbh with you, I've never taken 2 tabs... I did 1 and half one new years party (in the countryside) sitting on the trunk of my car talking to a friend about the wind and what purple tasted like :/

it's only too much if you think it's too much. all about the mindset!

you took weak stuff then. a typical trip last about 12 hours

Haha, sounds like good times man! The tea tasted like shit, so i guess grounding it up and putting in jam isn't as crazy as it sounds... But eating them dry and "raw" is fucking horrible, i still remember that fucking taste. and you had to chew into a pulp as well

+1 for forest. Clearing is good. Moonlight is best. Mountains are also good. Kind of requires you are a) A brave little soldier and b) Not likely to do something stupid near cliffs though.

I don't know about forest/outside, maybe if it was summer. But we got snow here right now so...

Exactly why we ground them up and put them in jam. Jam already has a gooey consistency that's not "gross" and it masks the taste. Shrooms in general taste like shit, and your body is programed to want to puke them to begin with (you're basically poisoning yourself into a halucinogenic state).

They just taste like earth. Even freshly picked shooms. I think you guys are just pussies.

Freshly picked would have gone down easier i guess, but we always dried them from some reason, and it not easy getting a handfull down man. But yea they kind of taste like earth i suppose... still didn't go down easy though

Yup. I'll try jam next time!

As for purchasing through the mail, it is fairly unnoticed? I live SE Asia, where my country is...particularly strict with drug control.

I have no clue about Asia but here in the states you can basically get away with it by keeping it under the guise of experimental or educational reasons. (not ingesting them). If you can't get shrooms mailed directly to you, you could probably still legally buy spores and learn to grow your own. Google that shit

Ah! I should have been more clear. I was talking about LSD. I am not much of a chemist!

Put on Master and Commander. If you're not feeling it you can always walk away, but I found it to be surprisingly immersive when I watched it on 1 1/2 tab last summer.

>tfw can never find real lsd in Houston

Oh my bad. LSD is even easier to get through the mail in blotter form if you or your dealer knows how to hide it. I've had it shipped in the info manual of video game cases before.
But you should really google your laws. I doubt anyone in this thread is familiar with eastern drug regulations.

Well....generally death for drug trafficking...Although this is more for large quantities I believe. So maybe I should just wait for a vacation back home haha. Thanks for the input though

Correct. This is a clear breach of FDA regulations on blotter size.

Where do you live bro? I lived in Malaysia and order to that address.
>source: orang putih yang blh cakap bahasa melyau

but yeah really its fine i can help i studied some of those countries' laws when i was there because... of legal reasons

Well, at least you have friends.

The one and only Singapore. From what I have seen, while penalty is high here...there is very rarely anything enforced. But maybe this is just a skewed view from where I stay

Blotters do not come with a defined size lol it's all about how many drops of acid are on it

Last time I tripped by myself I watched talledega nights and my room elongated into like a movie theatre. Would recommend!

Ohh its okay. My malaysian host family was actually singaporean, just migrated, so I lived 3-4 months there too. I ordered some LSD and DMT and weed edibles when I was there, maybe 15 orders, all came in perfectly, but I didn't have the balls to order weed or hash there that actually can be found easier, that would have been risky. But edibles all arrived!
And if you live in a condo(and I bet you do) the mails get mixen up a lot from what I remember, and my name didnt exist on the mail box, I ordered to my uncle's name, and I remember he had to go to the neighbors a lot to ask for his package which was actually mine.
But even if you get busted, if you have good opsec, didnt leave any trails, and your house is clean of anything illegal, they cant do anything, you can just say you didnt order that and they wont be able to find out if you did

>>>THIS

LSD is the fucking best, have fun user

Ahh thats good to know. Not exactly a condo. Actually at uni. Somewhere that there have obviously been others living previously, so I think not so different. The info is much appreciated!

I have been tripping a lot on LSD
I had a little bottle myself. The highest I took was about 1100μg. Some time of the trip I had the feeling I can't handle the situation and will go crazy forever, but I managed to keep the upper hand.
Every trip changes something in your personality, it doesnt make you a better person neither a worse one. It just changes you. All in all I'd say the first time I did LSD would have been enough for me. The last trip was over a 1 year back and I still often have flashbacks.
Once is enough, really.

Yeah, if you are at uni, maybe you could get a post box thingie or what, if its a thing there. It is here, and its the safest option you get.
Or another thing that might work, not sure about this one, but getting a post box thingie in Johor, driving there to pick up the package, and straight mailing it to yourself in SG. Im not sure about this but maybe Malaysia - Singapore border laws when it comes to packages isnt as strict as packages from other parts of the world

This exactly. Especially the learning part. I learned a lot about chemistry of smells last time. Was really getting into a lemon and then went wild.

welcome to mk ultra

lol

Yeah I have actually looked into the PO box. They are not terribly expensive. About the border, I would assume not so strict. It looks like things tend to work in the "quickest possible way to finish you job" method here. So I would guess for regional mail it is quite relaxed.

Where do u live and where how did u get the drugs? i rlly wanna do lsd myself but dunno how to get it

Yeah, regional should be fine
Plus, singapore is so small, with so many people, that there are an insane amount of mails and packages coming in. I'm sure even with their strict laws, its almost impossible for a small parcel with drugs to be found. There are vendors who package it in a way that not even dogs can find it. A gooood vendor with usually a bit more expensive shipping because of the extra stealth(still MUCH cheaper and better than SG weed), would vacuum seal it, wash the package with alcohol to get rid of smells that got there throught the hand of the packer, washes hands with alcohol and soap, puts mylar over sealed weed, vacuum seals it again, mylars again, cleans outside with alcohol again, get a decoy(like just now I got a brick of hash in a sealed playing cards package), and then send it to you. Basically undetectable unless randomly opened, but even then its hard to find with a decoy.

get it from DNM

I've tripped probably 6 or 7 times now, and my trips last 8-10 hours. Never had anything that lasted 12+

Personally,i advise laying in a dimly lit room listening to some good music(tool,beatles,pearl jam) and just relaxing and enjoy it. Try to wonder the vast universe,then youll realize inside your mind in a entire universe on its own.

Never done it by myself, but I assume that as long as you're in a comfortable environment you shouldn't have anything to worry about when flying solo.

Cheers man. Thanks for the info but have to scoot. Best of trips to you in the future!

Much "easier" than mushrooms, definitely recommend doing it solo.

Last time I began just chillin with some tunes, played some league and ended with a walk and a cigarette. 10/10 do it solo is great

You too, im jealous of you living in SG, such a nice city. to you too!

Took apart a fridge door with a screw driver trying to save a puppy from a muppet. Careful what movies you watch.

My friend got a couple of tabs, but we blazed a lot of weed and took MDMA before he bought it, and we were too wasted to take it.

Only done it once but it was by far the best thing ive ever tried! you don´t have to do shit.. just enjoy it. Oh yeah look at the clouds thats fucking awesome.

Real 25. Still spun 8 years later.

>take a tripsitter
yeah... just don't even read the op, that's completely fine

this, and only this