Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mocwUrcDx6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apocalypse.

Batman with prep time

/Thread

I completely forgot what ultron's powers were

He's made entirely of adamantium. He can fly and has super strength and can shoot lasers from his hands. He also has control over an army of robots.

Ultron made more in the boxoffice so I guess he's stronger.

Quipping

CLEARLY YOUVE NEVER MADE AN OMELET

He never became "made of Adamantium" stupid so no, he'd lose. Besides, Vision was able to basically obliterate him entirely with the Mind Gem so, the kind of power Apocalypse or whatever the fuck you want to call him/it would render Ultron asunder.

Like how I used render and asunder together in the same sentence? Damn I'm good.

He can infect you with a cyber virus that allows him to control you. He can do that to whole planets. He is the quivalent to brainiac with a more violent all flesh must die way.

Ultron literally can't die unless you ban him from the net like Vision did.

Apoc can't do this so Ultron wins.

Ultron somehow managed to be even more pathetic than Loki. The only times he was ever intimidating was when he was surrounded by normal humans who literally couldn't hurt him in any way. The only reason the entire team was needed to defeat him was for logistical purposes, Thor or Hulk couldn't be everywhere at once.

Apocalypse, meanwhile, was blowing everyone the fuck out and even took down the franchise's resident OP character, Quicksilver. In the end it took a cosmic-tier force to obliterate him in the form of Jean channeling the Phoenix.

Film Pocky > Film Ultros
Comics Ultros > Comics Pocky

>Ultros

Apoc is just a damage sponge. on his own he is pathetic.

Ultron would stomp him.

Hmmmmm

Going with Ultron.

Can't he literally invent powers for himself on the fly?

>damn i'm good
If that actually impressed you, even if you were """joking"""", you'd probably be the type to enjoy writing terrible fanfiction

Age of Ultros would have been a much better movie

youtube.com/watch?v=mocwUrcDx6E

Have no idea, his power base was so damn vague.

All he has is a bubble shield and small mud foot traps.

Ultron can literally build a billion legions. Or make asteroids.

Apoc is below Ultron's level.

Ultron has some form telekinesis, lazer
strong and tough as hell
he can also solo Thor
and he could improve himself greatly if given time
Apocalypse is dead meat if he face Ultron

Ultron can't even use the internet to destabilize the world.....

>Ultron has some form telekinesis

No, he/it doesn't.

In the movie Apocalypse just has a shitton of powers. Every time he changed bodies he got a new one. Main ones being moving matter around however he wants to, boosting other mutant's powers, regeneration, strong telepathic powers, etc. He probably has other minor ones too.

Didn't Magneto solo Apoc easily in the comics? He'd do the same to Ultron

So... Vision is the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe because he does it for free?

Sttength-wise, MCU Thor is just Captain America with an enchanted hammer.

He is the bull at fuckingmachines.com

Apocalypse has complete and total control over non organic matter in the movie. He leveled a fucking city with a twist of his hand.

He tanked Ultimatum powered Magneto, and Xavier with a mind attack at the same time. And walked out like it was nothing. I dont think anything other than Phoenix or Galactus tier characters could hurt him.

Im pretty sure he has actually one of the most powerful powersets in cape characters in movies.

Movie Apocalypse could transform Ultron into sand, into a pyramid or into a fucking chair if he wishes.

Hell, probably even the Sentinel X from DoFP could fuck Ultron.

His original power is to switch bodies, and by doing that with mutants he amasses lots of powers