Does Sup Forums like him?

Does Sup Forums like him?

Really wish he would do more solo stuff.

Who is he? I liked that guvnor album by the other masked weird person

Daniel Dumile aka MF DOOM

He's the bar god

Who is jj? Doom related?

It's sad he doesn't get all of 'em awards and recognition by mainstream media

Everything by MF Doom is just so easy on the ears. Even his less palatable songs are easy to listen to.

Best background noise on the planet/10

I'd like him more if he did something worthwhile this decade.

is he like... gonna release anything in the future? ever? ...solo-wise?

>

Yes.

Still, I get the impression he's scared shitless to work by himself and that he's also a careless procrastinator to the highest degree. Just my gut-feeling though.

>he's scared shitless to work by himself
what are you basing this off of?

Sup Forums masturbates to him.

He hides his fucking solo discography as if it was a fucking hidden treasure gem. He's always inviting guest producers, rappers, blah blah fucking blah. *yawn* It's like just get some fucking work done, fag

I like him. I'm on this board right now.

>He hides his fucking solo discography
what does that even mean?

also you're not really making any sense, collaborating a lot =/= being "afraid" to release solo material

That's literally what it means, though. He collaborates because he knows a full album by himself wouldn't work for shit.

>a full album by himself wouldn't work for shit
except for all of his solo albums, which you think are "hidden" for some reason?

Name ONE (1) solo album by him

Hes one of the good guys

yeah no one who listens to doom has ever head of mm food or operation doomsday, you little bitch

Check the producers on those meme albums my necro

what point are you trying to make here, he produced the vast majority of mm food

Uh, the only track not produced by him on Operation Doomsday is a skit (The Hands of Doom)

Remember all caps when you spell the man's name.

MF GRIM
MF DOOM
JJ DOOM
MADVILLAIN
Viktor Vaughn
Metal Fingers
Among others

Everybody forgets about Born like this

Operation: Doomsday
Mm..FOOD
Vaudeville Villain
Venomous Villain
Take Me To Your Leader
Born Like This

If your question is "Why hasn't DOOM done an album where only he raps, and only he produces?" almost no artist ever has done that. That's not what a solo record is.

Wasn't he supposed to release an album like 2 years ago, then last year on feb, then last year on Nov, what happened?