Let's get a feels thread going Sup Forums

Let's get a feels thread going Sup Forums

Ill start - missing my abusive lying bitch of an ex gf rn

I miss my pops

I told someone I liked them a few days after fucking and they said "don't get emotionally attached" and stopped talking to me as much. I feel like a shit because they think I'm desperate. I didn't even like them that way I ment as a person. Everytime I open up to someone it blows up in my face. Now I just stay quiet and have stopped letting people know who I am. I feel like I'm losing myself.

I have no story to share all I can contribute with are pics

In the same situation. Maybe being alone is best for me.

I wanna just be comfortable being alone. But the whole "be in a relationship" thing really gets shoved in my face by all my friends and stuff. Makes me thing there's something wrong with me if I'm not in one.

ive told my story once before, but ill go. i Iwas a crab fisher from the age of 27-34 so ill tell the story of my best friend max. ill follow suit with adonis and will be calling myself Glaucus the fishermans sea god during my story. cont.

>be me 5
>moved around 700 miles to a rural northern town
>kindergarten
>get sat next to a kid named Max
>instantly clicked as friends
>liked the same cartoons, played the same classic vidya
>feelsgoodman
>we got older and were always close friends
>we grew up together and went to different colleges
> straight out of college i went back to my home town
>Max dropped out after his mother was diagnosed with Sarcoma
>Stayed with her for 2 years until she passed away.
>the day after she lost her battle
>we sat on the couch watching football and getting drunk
>the man i saw sitting next to me was much different from the one i grew up with
>he was utterly defeated
>he couldn't cry
>he was in shock of what happened to his mother
> he sat there staring at the TV
>just drinking
>he asked me something which i wont forget
> "Glaucus what do i do now? Im broke, shes gone, and i don't have a degree."
> i responded in the one way i could "I dont know"
>we sat there silently for a few hours.
>we clung to each play, the only thing keeping us sane.
>in the morning, he said he said " I need to get away from here"
>the house was on the market for a little over a month
>max had moved to a port town hundreds of miles away
>one day i got a call from him
>asks me to come down to where he is
>so knowing what hes been through, i took leave from my office and flew to max the next day.
>at this point i was an attorney had taken on a couple of cases.
>when i arrived i was met with a man who was different
>he had been going to the gym, but lived in a disheveled house
>he told me he had been contracted as a crab fisher, and was asked to supply crabs.
>max invited me and the company got a few other people.
>long story short i knew i had to be there for my friend so i did what i thought was right
>i quit my job as an attorney and joined Max in his fishing.
cont?

>after joining him life was pretty simple
>for around 7 years
>i got up
>Went to the pier
>fished
>Went home and got piss drunk
>throughout this time Max always seemed distant
>since we lived in the same house i discovered his "secret"
>he was taking one prescription antidepressant and four illegally obtained ones
>he never did get better but i always stayed with him
>one particular day there was a hurricane a few hundred miles over
>We thought it was just a tropical storm
>something we had dealt with before
>no cause for alarm or drama
>so Max, the crew, and I. went to the pier and headed towards open waters.
>We casted our nets and waited
>we sat there in the turbulent waters for a few hours
>this was until the storm hit
>the waves became immensely larger
>and the sky rained ferociously
>we drew our nets in and put the crabs away as we got ready to head back to port
>a particularly big wave knocked us sideways and almost capsized us. we were all almost okay.
>Except for one the companies fisherman, a man named Eddy.
>Eddy was the most reliable person on our crew
>he was there whenever you needed him, he was a jack of all trades in a sense, nicest and perhaps most caring man i met.
>eddy had been rocked to the side of the boat and hit his head, he was knocked out
>once we got our bearings back, we rushed eddy to the ships interior, and began trying to head for port
>not long after a second wave hit.
>This wave capsized us
>Our ship sunk before me
>i rushed under the ship to grab Eddy
>the ship was too far gone to grab him
>Eddy drowned when he was knocked out.
>however i never saw max
>he had simply vanished
>max was gone
>my thoughts all raced to him dying
>when i reached shore, everyone aside from eddy was there
>we got treated for minor injuries and went to Eddies funeral.
>this broke the camels back
>My friend max snapped
>He became a depressed and true alcoholic
>he blamed himself for eddy's death
>he had gone over the deep end
cont?

>Max went off the grid, and i went back to being an attorney
>he showed up where i worked piss drunk one day
>he told and yelled at me "Eddy is gone because of me, i could have saved him, why didn't i?
>i stayed with him for the next few months, one day Max decided he had enough.
>On June 9th Max committed Suicide
>he left two notes one for me, and one for everyone else
>the note to everyone read
"Im guilty, i wasnt even able to save one of my closest friends. So why i should i be allowed to live knowing he didn’t. I hate this world."
>The note he left me was as follows
"Thank you Glaucus, you were my first and last friend. i am sorry i had to leave so soon, but my memories with you were the only happy ones i have. Glaucus until we meet again -Max"

I know i could have saved Max but i wasn't able to, im sorry my friend.

I understand. Would also be nice to know that you are being loved in that way. But there is nothing wrong with you. Just ride it out. I always have in mind that after all the missery and bad luck my time will come. The girl i like is always asking me about a friend of mine even tho we fucked. Told her i liked her. And shit blew up in my face. Now she is after that friend of mine.

God damn love these threads when depressed

view from window rn

I miss my daughter. Her cute laugh, her adorable smile and her witty little remarks. Not a day goes by that I don't cry over you...

10/10

Thanks friend. And I'm sorry about the girl.
I guess being alone is best. I just focus on my work. I suppose I don't have time for relationships. It's just so annoying tho. I have my slut of a roommate always clinging to guys saying they're her soul mate and shit and pretty much throwing it in my face that I'm alone.

Did u just shit out Greek mythology

I'm sorry for your loss

i feel bad for you fags , do u need a cuddle , LOL , have no idea why so many people are so pathetic when it comes to being alone , if its such a pressing issue do something about it retard , doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? try something else, fail? try again, retard fags are retarded , there, i shared my fuckin feels

Cuddle plz

Wow OP are you me? I watched some adventure time last night and it reminded me of old times, now I know today is gonna be all weird.

You should try growing some empathy. These feels threads can actually help people. It allows them to be honest about their problems and other people can give them constructive advice to solve said problems.
I'm not depressed anymore, but I frequent these threads to help other anons, like I was helped before.

I stopped reading at do you need a cuddle

Yeah thanks

Been socially anxious since I was like 6 or 7. Depressed since 10. Panic attacks in my early teens. Stopped crying around 15-16. Now I can't get joy out of anything and feel numb. Every emotion, good or bad, gets shoved to the side. I can't stop the buzzing in my head. I've lost my closest friends. I'm 19, unemployed and currently not studying. Live far from the city, so almost no people around. I'm slowly decaying into madness.

Not very interesting or dramatic, I know. That's the point I guess...

Are you medicated?

Go find a shrink who does cognitively based psychology and join a mindfulness meditation class. Both of those things are basically made to treat anxiety, stress and depression.

Newfag here. True story?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Im going through withdrawls and exams at the same time and the girl im doing it for is starting to realise im not worth the time.
How did i let this happen? i was so happy

Kinda wanna hug u

It's a Greek myth

What drug are you coming down from?
Are you prepared for your exam?
Why did she like you in the first place and can you be that again?

We don't get to be picky here in Sweden when it comes to psychologists and psychiatrists. The one flaw of free healthcare. Tryed it, they are squares like everyone else. I've always been an idealists, a dreamer, but reality isn't very friendly to people like me. Atleast not among the masses.
Smoking weed made me able to place these chaotic thoughts into perspective, making them more coherent. Still feel empty though, and me, my ego, funtamentally hates myself/itself. And I can't do shit about it.
So as for meditation, whenever I try my heartrate beats rapidly and I start to faint. I must really be fucked up inside, if I'm fighting it so hard.
Gonna try microdosing lsd and then meditate, to see if it makes a difference. I'm not to confident it will though, tried it once at a small dose, and my self-destructive thoughts were still there, only slightly less violent.
That's my view of the situation I'm in. You are probably right, I need someone elses perspective to make an actual difference.
I hate anti-depressives. They make it worse, almost like an insult to my psyche. Same goes for alcohol. Only thing that has ever worked is weed, but recently that stopped working for me, so I decided not to get to attached, seeing as how I've gotten worse lately.

girlfriend of 5 months breaks it off with me after I explain how I don't think my we communicate well. week after breakup I realize everything I was upset at her at was actually everything I was doing wrong. trying to get back with her and realize she has been having sex with some Indian guy for the past month, now the relationship has gone full circle and she can't decide if she wants to be with me because I need to rebuild that trust, bit hard when she banging another dude and still wants to have sex with me, occasionally.

>roomates gf wants me to date her younger sister
>moving from state in few months

i hate this so much. first chance to get qt gf and i can't really pursue it without hurting someone and prolly looking like a dickhead.

Leave her. It was only 5 months

>Be me back in 1999 when I was a 17 year old exchange student in France
>First day I arrived in class there was literally only one place left in the room in back next to this pretty but awkward chick who was wearing too much make-up.
>She didn’t really get along with anyone but she did with me.
>We’re neither the type for casual relationships so we never even tried, we spent almost every of our 2 hour lunches together and sometimes hung out after school for a bit. Good friends, mutually friendzoned.
>We each had a long distance relationship but neither was too serious
>It is normal for exchange students to fall in love and throughout the whole process they prepare us for the fact that you need to go back home afterwards. So we each suppressed our more intimate feelings and never talked about it.
>Then the school year ended and she was the only one there at the train station besides my host mother who gave me a ride.
>We both started crying a little and just before leaving as I was about to give the french kisses on the cheek good bye, I instead kissed her on the lips then got on my train and went back to life in the US without ever a hope of finding again the french life I had.
>She wrote, I never wrote back.
>It hurt too much as we both had our lives to develop and a relationship of such a distance seemed impossible at that point in my life. I kept that letter for at least 8 years until it got lost in a hectic move.
>I had a gf and we got engaged which fell apart once she got to uni
>She started wanting to just use me for a sex toy and wasn’t interested in a relationship anymore
>That completely ruined me because she was the one joy in my life since I got back from France
>I fall into a severe depression

cont?

I have this aura around me that would make you change ur mind. Lost my ability to feel empathy, along with other feelings. I can't stand being around people, large masses make me dizzy, and I'm physically incabable of starting a conversation.

I don't even know why I'm telling my story here. I'm too hard headed to take advice and listen to people. And it's not like I can control it, built a shell around myself to so long that I might just be a lost cause.

Posted this in another thread but whatever. Tomorrow would be my gf's and my 6th anniversary. In a little more than a month it'll be 3 years since she died.
I try and pretend like I've healed and moved on but around this time of year I start hearing her voice and seeing her in the corner of my eye, always just faster than I can catch her. Logically I understand that she'd want me to move on, that holding onto her for so long isn't healthy, that I didn't know it would happen, and had no way of preventing her death. But there's just that disconnect from the emotional that makes it so fucking hard to accept.

Im coming off meth, its not the worst thing in the world but i can hardly function and i feel so crushingly depressed and worthless. My brain is going about 1/10 as fast as it should and revision is brutally hard.

I am not, i am trying to prepare myself. All i want to do is eat and sleep and smoke weed and sleep but ill be damned if i let this beat me. No sympathy for the devil. I thought i was such a clever cookie doing a bit of speed to get ahead of schedule and a year later here i am, sad and empty.

She still loves me and has no idea i even use, let alone am trying to battle withdrawls. I think i just hate myself and i dont see how she could still love me y'know? Im trash and she deserves better and that thought hangs over my head like a thundercloud.

Thanks for at least replying man, i had to get this off my chest somewhere. This is the hardest mistake i've ever made.

Hvis du kæmper med at meditere har du fat i den forkerte tankegang. Mindfulness meditation handler om at komme i kontakt med kroppen og acceptere de følelser der nu er der. Det er derfor det er godt at finde et hold med en lærer der kan guide dig. Vi har også gratis lægehjælp her i danmark, hvis du spørger kommunen efter en kognitivt baseret psykolog vil de højst sandsynligt hjælpe dig med at finde en. Jeg vil ikke anbefale psykedeliske stoffer før du har det noget bedre. Jeg har været hvor du er og der er en vej ud, du skal bare være villig til at spørge om hjælp.

>No real relationship for the next 8 years or so, once I hooked up with a chubby slutty neighbor, once there was this chubby with fantastic tits and once in a bar in Banff, that’s it.
>I’m now getting my career off the ground but had to move to a shithole oil town where the culture was ruined by high school drop-outs making $100k a year and gold-digging bitches who are planning the divorce before they even get married
>Honestly the divorce rate there is something like 70%, no exaggeration you meet a chick in a bar and the first two questions are “What do you do?” followed by “How much do you make?”
>So, needless to say, I wasn’t looking locally for love.
>By that time my depression had developed into full blown alcoholism just barely kept in check enough to hold my job
>Roommates in that town is a whole other story, suffice to say I ended up spending a summer in an old camper to save up for a deposit for a place of my own.
>My dearly beloved cat of 14 years who is my only true company sees outside and goes nuts because it reminds her of home where I would let her out when she was younger.
>That camper was cramped and she seemed so happy to go out so I let her
>Two months later she’s gone
>Just disappeared
>All that I had left in the world was gone

It's okay to just vent sometimes tho. It feels good to let it out. You don't have to take advice.
And noones a lost cause.

>I took a couple days off of work to tromp around the forest looking for her but to no avail
>My alcoholism is really pushing the limit now
>One day lonely in my apartment I now had peacefully to myself on a binge I click on a russian dating site after looking online and not liking anything I see within 200 miles.
>This one girl really seems like she’s something else, you know, different than all the others, we start writing.
>We keep writing for almost a year before I can finally go visit her.
>I’m in Europe at a family friend’s place on the way to meet this Ukrainian chick who was my only thread of hope for a year and I get a fb message “Are you the user that was an exchange student 9 years ago in my town?”
>I remember her and feel bad for never replying but this time I reply “yep that’s me” and forget about it since I almost never use fb and am a bit preoccupied.
>I meet this chick and yes she’s pretty, I try to make it click but it just wasn’t quite right.
>I went there to spend valentine’s day with her and that day she stood me up, fuck
>She made up some story, and the next dates she starts seeing my sincerity that I’m not just there for a piece of ass
>The kiss goodbye she finally just melts in my arms. I give her my email and say I’ll translate on my own.
>She has no computer so needs to borrow a friend’s to do so but whatever.
>I’m going home slowly seeing that, yeah, this probably won’t work.

Open up to her user, let her know about your problems and at least give her a chance to support you. Good on you for trying to kick meth, that takes strength. Divide you studying up into manageable chunks and make a schedule with breaks so you don't overcook your noodle with stress.

I think I'm Schizoid...What's fucking new right?

Vet bara inte var jag ska börja. Har ingen energi kvar heller, och det känns rätt hopplöst att fråga om hjälp. Jag kan inte artikulera vad jag känner om jag försöker. Och till grunden är den sociala ångesten som jag fick när jag var liten. Jag vet inte vad jag ska säga när jag frågar om hjälp, och det känns som varje ord blir fel. Värst av allt är att förklara min situation till föräldrarna, men det går ju att gå runt det genom att hålla det till mig själv, medan jag söker hjälp utifrån.

Men nog med gnällandet, tack för ditt sentiment. Tror det är vad jag behöver för att ens våga fråga om hjälp. En liten push. Tur att man kan hitta relativt likasinnade någonstans.

That's the thing i can have no support in this, its up to me and me alone.
Meth is so taboo that if i opened up about my problems i would lose my girlfriend, my friends and any respect my family had. Best part is i only started using this shit in tiny amounts so i could start improving my life. And i did, and everyone is proud of me but really im just a drug addict.

Sorry for ranting, its 3.35am, im sober and i haven't had a wink of sleep despite it all because my god damn legs are so restless.

But that's the problem. I can't. I get distracted by thoughts every time I try to enjoy something, or when I'm sad. Here's an example:
Tried MDMA once, in an ingroup who disliked me (I heard them say it). When the drug hit, I felt amazing, and forgot everything bad. The people in the group started to like me. As fast as I understood the drug was the cause, these feeling came back. MDMA is in many regards a psychedelic, which you cannot dispute are similar to how meditation works. Self-destructive though have a way of destroying everything nice, everything temporary, and that's what so insidious about it.
And I physically hurt when I try to meditate, get stressed, and want to quit imidietly, like a heroin addict needing a fix.

I miss the fun times I shared with my ex for almost two years, it was the first time I had felt actually connected with someone and meant it when I said I love you even with my parents it's kinda just because their my parents, she ended up making a hidden Facebook account so she could talk dirty and flirt with some other guy, got into drugs and lost care for the relationship and stopped trying in it. She broke up on me on valentine's day after we spent the whole day laughing and watching movies together we even baked a cake with eachother we went our separate ways and all of a sudden she wishes death upon me and despises me. Hurts alot and I still haven't found anyone else who even makes me feel kinda how she did

This is heaven for evey child, all those video games. As a grown man I'd say clean your room and put those games away. Get a job, start lifting, get a new haircut, go to the barber and try to be more social. Interact with your envirement, take good pics of you and install some dating app, or go on chatrooms, be social. Eventhough it's being online more social.

Du har ellers formuleret dit problem rimeligt godt her, du siger du ikke kan artikulere dine følelser og det gør dig ked af det. Det er nok faktisk, hvis du fortæller din læge det her, vil han/hun sende dig videre til en psykolog med det samme, der skal ikke mere til. Du kan også nævne de to ting jeg anbefalede, det giver din læge en bedre chance for at hjælpe dig.
Det du kan gøre lige nu er forsøge med accept. Du har det sådan som du har det og det er trist, men det er sådan du har det, så hvorfor sparke dig selv over det?
Energien kommer hen af vejen, som du finder hjælp og begynder at få det bedre. Det tager lang tid, men det er muligt. Jeg har brugt lidt over 4 år på at få det bedre selv, jeg er ikke færdig endnu, men jeg har det bedre. Sådan kan du også få det. Held og lykke kompis.
Go find addicts anonymous group then, find some support there. Just don't listen to the junk about you being powerless, you have the power to do whatever you want, you just have to ask for help to access it.

There is, nature dictates humans mate, not necessarily to have a girl for these man made things called emotions, but for these biological things called pussy and children.

I wanna believe that there's more to life than that.

We are social animals though, we need some social interaction to keep our sanity. Do what I did, treat social interaction as an anthropological study, figure out the social rules and follow them without losing your personality.

What sane person would not become mad in today's modern world? Anyone with a slightly above normal IQ is at risk for madness if they open their eyes.

Studying is for fools, unless you desire to be a doctor, lawyer, or some forms of scientist. It costs way too much only to get very few potential opportunities out of it. Your generation was lied to, you can not be whatever you want and it will not all solve itself after school. Isolation is best, it keeps you from the maddening rubes.

well, at least you got quads

I've studied this earth for a good deal of time. Nature, Theology, Science, Psychology, and Math. The one thing I have concluded at the end of it all is that we return to the earth.

Our biology drives us to have children, fight, and fuck like animals (which we are) to keep our species alive and then we die.

Religion is invented by man. Emotions, aside from basic, are man made also. Our depression is a way of nature culling the weak. Our anger is nature forcing us to be strong (hormones). Our happiness is nature saying "Good user, here's a cookie."

>cuddle with qt gf
>I love you user
>wake up

I don't feel any better when I talk to someone about my problems
I tried it with a friend that I don't see that much anymore, and with total strangers
Everytime I try to open up it just doesn't make me feel better, it pisses me off that it doesn't make me feel better, and it actually makes me feel inferior because they have to provide emotional support or whatever.
So I'm just the friend that's funny and happy.

My mustache doesn't connect to my beard. Every Movember is worse than the previous.

Go find a professional listener then, someone with the tools to help you. Opening up to friends can be nice, but they rarely have the tools you need to help you. I recommend what I always recommend, a cognitively based psychologist and join a mindfulness meditation class.

Shave yourself.

Kill yourself.

i just accidentially made chloramine gas whle cleaning my bathroom. Decontaminating it atm

>pour bottle of acidic chemicals down shower drain
>pour another down same drain
>instantly notice eyes water
>badidea.jpg
>i quickly realize that was a terrible idea
>bathroom gets filled with invisible gas
>tfw no maid gf to clean my house
>mfw after all this happened

Exactly me. People are shit today and there is no reason to be honest to them.

I didn't go outside of my street (food, liquor, mail) for 3 months

I'm too lazy to do any of this, and I don't really know about a professional listener, I'm not especially sad in life

Damn....That's, in a way, actually pretty sad....

I am very happy and feel sad that I might die someday. If there was only a way to be immortal.

You don't need to be sad to need help. If you are dissatisfied with how your life is, getting help is a way to solve that. It's up to you though.

You might miss her because you miss having a girlfriend, and this can only happen because you think you are worth less.
The very fact that she treated you that way automatically makes her worth less than you, if you play a specific mind game with yourself.
You have to allow yourself to be happy, and to do that, you have to just have the self-esteem to believe that the future will hold better things. By the time you acclimate to this, it will validate that statement before, that she wasn't as valuable as you first thought, because you have moved on to better things.
Sometimes I miss old things like when I used to drink or smoke weed, or I miss a certain workplace or when I was at highschool. That's how nostalgia works. Eventually I will feel nostalgic about my current situation.
You need to be happy by filling your life with good things user. It could be something you choose to eat today, it could be a decision to buy something you have wanted, or to get round to reading a book you have been meaning to read, or just visit an old place on the web that you haven't been in a while. Some people say that exercise can help, if you have any things you do to exercise, do them. Go for a walk, if you don't know how to do that, just leave your house, pick a direction, walk one or two miles, then decide to return home by walking either clockwise or anticlockwise. Walking therapy can be nice.
You need to allow yourself to be happy, by allowing yourself to heal.

It's been almost two years since then OP

I don't miss her at all, in fact, I never really have since I ended it.

She made me hate women. She broke me completely.

I've had sex once since then, it was a hamplanet back in January. I just wanted to bust a nut.

Anyway I don't trust women at all now. I don't want a relationship. I miss aspects of relationships but I don't want the rest of the shit that comes with it. I've got a life to live I'm only 21 and I don't want to settle down for a very, very long time.

If only I could find the secret to getting laid on a regular basis without all the time and effort of a relationship. I'm just still too beta for that life.

Well look at it this way, you don't disappear when you die, you just turn into something else. All the atoms that are part of you now, have been part of other stuff in the past. In the future when you are dead, your atoms will be part of something else, they might even get to be part of something living again. It's kind of like reincarnation, but without religion part.

You're right I guess.
I also don't feel as much things as most people do, and that bothers me, same answer ?

You might just be out of contact with your emotions as a coping mechanism. It's like blocking out reality during a traumatic event, but in a smaller scale.
If you manage to get back in contact with your physical and emotional needs, you have a better chance of knowing what to do about any given problem you feel you have.
It basically comes down to honesty, if you can be honest to yourself about your emotions and accept that this is how you feel, you have a better chance of having a life where you are content.

I'm pretty sure I'm honest with myself though.
I mean I guess you always are, but I'm definitly not going to spot where I'm lying by myself.
So I guess help is the best choice here..?

I really don't want to do this

>be me
>Be 11
>One day,mom is hanging from a rope in my room,don't understand much to it
>fast forward 7 years
>relationship degraded badly at that point,we hate each other
>dad sells house and goes abroad leaving me a small sum (april 2016)
>fast forward today,I got no money left,I barely have food,I can't make decent money because of school
>in Belgium you can't have a decent job if you don't have a certificate you get when graduating from secondary school
>I am in the last year of said secondary school

Basically I can't work because nobody will hire me without that certificate,school is taking a huge chunk off my schedule where I could be working,I have no money to pay rent,food,or my bills

Considering either killing myself or dropping school and start working a low wage job

I don't know if it belongs to a feel thread but I just came back from searching for work with no luck,so I'm sort of really depressed

I also wanted to ask for suggestion on what I should do

Damn I don't even have enough to buy a goddamn rope

cont? dont leave us

If you live in the west, you've probably grown up focusing on what goes on in your head, neglecting how your body is reacting to things. If you get in contact with your body, you'll know how you really feel about stuff. It's not as much that you lie to yourself, it's more like you are unaware because you're in your head too much.
After I learned mindfulness meditation, I got more in contact with myself and have an easier time acting in my own interest and thus attract other people because I'm more of a grounded person who knows myself.
Asking for help can feel like a sign of weakness, but it's actually a sign of strength. When I started looking for help, it made me feel like a failure, but after a while I started feeling stronger for it. I realized that being open about how I feel made it easier for others to be around me, because they didn't have to guess how I felt about things.
I didn't want to do it either, but I bit the sour apple and got the tummy ache over with. After that things started improving.

J'ai mal à mon g'nou
J'ai mal à mon g'nou

What is your relationship like with your parents? It's not normal for a child to have social anxiety by age 7, and depression by age 10. I don't believe this is your fault.

>cont? or no?

Two words: Fuck. Her.

not in the good, literal way either. Fuck her wants, fuck her needs, and fuck her decisions. She doesn't control you. She's the cheater! She should be begging for your forgiveness.

dude you are so gay.

Bi actually.

Är du fortfarande kvar? Sitter också i ungefär samma situation som du, pallar knappt längre.

cont user fucking CONT

Today I'm going to dump my gf of 2.5 years.
She's cute and has nice feelings, but goddamn... wish she was smarter and had some fucking drive in life.
She must've learned that from her family, they're mediocre and poor.
Fuck, I'm gonna miss her but I won't risk my future children's chances out of pitying her.

consider it. If you are the strong one, children will follow you as an alpha... we are all animals at some point. May it be that you have to rinse her ( or let her rinse) out of her family influence.

Yooo. My "gf" who i just had a kid with is abusive emotionally and physically. Made me lose a lot of friends. Half is my fault, was talking to alot of old hookups and had nudes of them when we first moved in but then you know time went on and she would find something every now and then and now im here hating life.

Totally get you, but that's what I've been trying this whole time.
Help her grow.
She's 25, works an ok job but has no interest in learning on her own.
I've tried talking to her, it ends with her crying and promising she'll try harder, but nothing ever changes.

What do you think about this user?

Gf of 11 months left me cause I got too jealous and she didn't have time for a relationship. Still feel like she never loved me. She was the only one who made the world make sense. Going back and reading our convos of her saying nothing I could do would ever make her love me less and shit like that. Feel like I was just a pawn to her. I miss her so much tho. I never felt connected to anyone like I did to her. I feel like she was the one I'm meant for but I'm not the one she is. Fuck life man

Also, being the man I'll be working and she'll have more time with the kids, and anytime she has a problem will ask her retarded parents (a faggot who's scared of me and a religious fanatic)

The gene part is what scares me the most, one can teach people but you can only go so far.

Not having a good day. Depression hit me hard this morning. Not going any where in life. Bitch ex wife got the kids.

Just to puss to end it(plus I love my kids.)

be rational.
continue fucking her, but also flirt with other girls.

My dad recently died. Funeral tore me up, but not as much as seeing his bitch of an ex wife show up, bringing some kid not related. Not that that really hurt. What caused the most discomfort was the fact that I saw his dead body, and his hand was ice cold. It's bound to happen, the body's refrigerated, but still. It reminds me of all the good memories. When I was little, and we went fishing. When we went out into the mountains at night and just drove. It was nice. And since he was in the army, I got a star of the flag that was draped over his body when he was cremated, and it's in my wallet currently.

Pic related, it's him.

I'm sorry that you don't still have her in your life.

why only you have to work ? people are moving moving away to avoid parents sometimes. shitty and sad... I wish i could tell something wise. lost Hobby? I worked my ass 12h daily and currently looking for new job. To much time sometimes kills me

Sorry, he looks like a good guy, actually.