User you are voting for Trump tomorrow right?

user you are voting for Trump tomorrow right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no sorry

I'm not American but no I would vote Hillary.

I already voted SHillary last week.

cheesespin.net/
right
cheesespin.net/

>voting for Trump

Yup, anything to get CTR like

To shit themselves with fury.

Already voted shillary

ya

Hillary is a fucking lunatic that will lead to world war 3, Trump is the only logical choice.

Already did, hate Hillary, she and the DNC are bad for Americans

I voted for Hillary twice suck it drumpfkins

TURBOCHARGED

>I voted for Hillary twice suck it drumpfkins

>you and the DNC are bad for Americans

The election is on the 28th remember

Hillary Clinton will finally be found guilty courtesy of the american people, vote for Trump and end this reign of corruption once and for all.

Nope, Tuesday November 8th. Make sure to get there early before the polls close so that you can do your part to make america great again.

NOPE... I already voted for him!! MAGA

>tfw I live in a landslide state for Trump so I voted Green Party so they'll get more funding for the next election

I'm so goddamn tired of the 2 party system

Yea fuck Trump. Let's vote for the deranged lunatic that has killed people and lied about it, all while giving our Uranium to countries that are threatening us with nuclear holocaust.

I voted early.

They're both shit, whether it's Crooked Killary Clinton or Dumbass Donald. In the end I voted for Don, because I'm Prolife, I will not vote for murder. Dumbasses who get pregnant should have used protection, known when to pull out or practiced abstinence.

NO.

This isn't the year to do that, no matter what state you live in you need to vote Trump. Every vote matters.

wow really makes u think. good post :)

Make mine TRUMP

I wish I was American so I could feel the pride for voting for Trump, kicking the SJW of the world right in the cunt.

why are you not 'bootin?

The feeling is amazing, the world feels warmer, the air feels cleaner, we are so close.

Just don't station those women in Benghazi...

That's just sad. Kid is probably going to an hero by 18.

+1

The amount of clenching from the asses of the SJWs will be cause a disturbance in the world, which will create an Earth where the sun shines bright and we can all post on the internet in peace.

Uh file name is fucked up, that army-guy-saluting-i3 is a U.S. Army Airborne Ranger (bad ass, special SOCOM superman.)

That is the kind of US elite I support.

Tan beret is the tip off.

Voted Hillary. Fuck cuckservatives, your tears will be delicious come election night.

>cuckservatives
>cuck
>votes for the woman whose husband cheated on her with other women several times and she's still with him

If he/she/xe makes to that age.
With home schooling maybe... once they experience reality, POP.

TRIGGERED

A lunatic who claims to not understand what "wiping" a computer is (What? With a cloth? HAHAHAHA)
A lunatic who is pro-government subsidized abortion up until the actual birth
A liar who destroyed her emails after she was given a subpoena for them
A warmonger who wants to "utilize military force against cyber attacks" and then claimed Russia hacked the U.S.
An interventionist who not only voted for the War on Terror, but wants to expand NATO into the Baltics, set up missile shields around the Southern Urals, and takes in massive donations from theocracies the left has claimed to hate for several years now
A psychopath who laughed at her getting a client off from raping a 12 year old (Yeah we know there's definitely context in which laughing about this is cool)
A racist who would prefer to keep black youth from jobs as long as those jobs go to illegal immigrants, and who keeps hot pockets in her pants just in case she runs into one
A racist who praises Margret Sanger, who wanted to use Planned Parenthood to kill off blacks, (the same institute that killed more black "clumps of cells" last year than were born)
A sexist who called the women whom her husband assaulted "bimbos who wanted it" (and generally adopted the nuts or sluts policy)
A woman who's foreign policy fuck-ups left Syria and Libya in shambles (even though she supplied terrorist groups in these countries to get rid of the despots in place already - you know, the thing liberals complained about under Bush)
A woman who wants to "destroy the Second Amendment" (and in doing so, create more dependency on the good graces of the government - in the same way very illiberal governments ((Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia)) endeavored on similar tasks)
A woman who lied to congress, was deemed extremely careless and reckless by the FBI, but wasn't convicted (even though Comey said if someone was to do something similar, they would be in jail ((a reality that has already occurred))

lol so much truth

trump supporter logic:

Lol. It's funny how you think it's the rich Republicans and not the rich Democrats ruining people's lives. Get off of Sup Forums CNN

Wow, you poor suckers are gonna be so pissed when Hillary wins in a landslide due to women, black, and hispanic voters.

Can I shake your hand brother?

this is gonna be my small town in Montana. goddammit i'm so tired of stupid politics. too many republicans here

and disabled voters lmfao

yep, voted for him weeks ago.

topkek

>Germany
>Fucks over the entire EU by giving an open invite to mudslimes
>Lugenpresse all over the place to keep the people good cucks

Fuck off mate

Feel free to kill yourself to make America great again.

Also, why don't you just live in Missoula? Every other uneducated 18 year old lives here.

Who ever made this has no clue how the American government works.

>Every vote matters.

Not in a state that voted like 68% Trump. I have other motives than just adding my voice to the herd.

It's like people that root for the Alabama football team just because they always win. It's like it's to easy and I'm like "C'mon man, why take the easy way out?". Pick a team with some class like the Steelers or some shit

>TFW Im not american and cant vote for Trump
ask for paper ballots anons

MFW Hillary wins because she's got the most experience, is the best qualified and will carry on the highly successful programs of the best president in my lifetime Barack Obama!

Missoula is gay tbh. Livingston fag here

many also see him like this... but hitler was seen as a clown by the allies before WW2 aswell

naw but im not voting for hitlery either

>most experience
>best qualified
>highly successful programs
>best president in my lifetime Barack Obama!

Top kek

Kek

Yeah, it fucking sucks. i have a year here left for my school and I'm gone.

worst fucking drivers I've ever seen, I swear to God

Soooo let me guess, you're a homosexual and also too young to need to afford your own health insurance?

Hitler was also a loser, just like Trump (but a bit harder to take down.)

Trump is the president we need.

Good argument, trumpanzee.

Don't be one of those cunts who compares Trump to Hitler

and don't get me wrong, i want trump to win but i know for a fact hillary is our next president. i'm going to wear my make america great again hat tomorrow just to please my dad. my whole high school is gonna be pissed too

I think you fell for bait user

Ignore posts from UC Berkeley.

Maybe if they turn around

Before Obama Care my insurance increased 20-25% annually. This year it will increase 2%. Thanks Obama!

You can't argue with b8

i thought you people liked war??

But how can I express my absolute ignorance of politics AND history at the same time?

ye you go for the griz? my dad actually played for football there

Yeah, and we thought you all didn't.

Weird how we were both wrong.

Good point

it doesnt matter the whole damn country could vote for trump and he wont win the fbi basicly just told everyone that they already know who the next prez is, and thats hillary..

>thinks other ppl are as ignorant as him and don't know how the US government works, cause he doesn't know how the government of the Weihmacher Republik worked

how the fuck can u even vote for hilary after all those exposed lies ?
If she wins this election it just proves how brianwashed society is.

Isis is losing its last stronghold in Iraq and Russians, instead of Americans, are dying in Syria. Thanks Obama!

Nope
Trump supporters are all dump ass hicks

>only one
lmao
don is nwo kingpin?