Why can't we have these threads anymore? we can have joanna newsome, grimes, lana del rey, and waifu threads...

Why can't we have these threads anymore? we can have joanna newsome, grimes, lana del rey, and waifu threads, but we can't do lavren threads anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/figure/235878713_fig1_Figure-1-Example-of-sneak-mating-tactics-as-photographed-between-anadromous-and
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hoo hoo ha ha tampon goo goo baby

we have Lana threads because she got so fucking fat lmao.

And all those Waifus make interesting music unlike Lavren.

we can have like 4 grimes threads at one time and those don't get deleted, same with the other threads.

She hates you and is likely afraid of you. The possibility you would try to rape and kill her, YOU PERSONALLY has probably crossed her mind at some point in her life.

Why do you care about her still?

I saw, and what about the marina threads that still pop up time to time? I guess someones just reporting the threads instead of using filters.

everyone stopped caring about Marina because her music and she as a person are boring and uninteresting, she's also ugly as fuck and balding.

The only reason why Marina threads still pop up from to time is because one autist is obessed with her and won't accept that his waifu is ugly, old and uninteresting

>She hates you and is likely afraid of you.
Which I can understand, but none of the threads have been serious. Just wondering why these threads are getting deleted when waifuism is part of the board culture.
>The possibility you would try to rape and kill her
Fuck no, I'd never do something like that.
>YOU PERSONALLY has probably crossed her mind at some point in her life.
Kind of feels bad man, to be known in a negative light then a positive one. I feel that she's smart enough to know that it's basically me just fucking around out of boredom. Did I ever think she'd actually see it and it piss her off, No.

Forgot to answer the last one, I enjoy their music. That's it, none of this was or ever has been meant to cause any actual harm. If I have then I really need to re-evaluate myself and need to understand that no matter how much I think Sup Forums is my own little home, there's a shit load of people that post here, some maybe in our fav bands and we'd never know. Shit I'm sure Deron Miller from cKy was on here the other night, and it's pretty embarrassing to think that he sees the lavren posting.

>Just wondering why these threads are getting deleted when waifuism is part of the board culture.
Because they don't even amount to that anymore. All they consist of is a handful of completely ironic assholes (such as yourself) transparently pretending to circle-jerk over a woman who isn't an independent musical artist (notice how "lavren" threads have a tendency to get deleted, whereas CHVRCHES threads don't.) At least with the CHVRCHES threads there is a pretense of it being about music. The rest are just off topic spam at this point.

we get the memes, but every thread you force into discussion about you. yeah it can be entertaining and funny but it's getting annoying to people. why can't you just go back to how you were before and actually talk about music instead of this stupid shit. all this started was because you forced yourself into a situation that had nothing to do with you in the first place.

You make me think about sneak mating which makes me feel like shit. ik the modern world's tough but could you go just try, please?

What?

you're a beta in an alpha's world, a lower male going for a woman whom is above you. that's what it means.

researchgate.net/figure/235878713_fig1_Figure-1-Example-of-sneak-mating-tactics-as-photographed-between-anadromous-and

i hope this gets me banned

I'm not going to get into what kind of personality I have, but I never thought I'd actually be with her, or am I pursuing her in anyway. I got other things to worry about like getting my life together after it falling apart from falling into a deep depression. It's not like my life revolves and lauren and chvrches. It only comes to mind when I'm on here. Is she above me? I have no idea, I don't know her, will the "alpha" end up getting her? Probably.

do be hard on yourself and worry about the dumbass beta/alpha thing. people that are horribly insecure about themselves worry about it. there's someone out there for you brandon, it might not be lauren but someone.

>don't be hard on yourself and worry about the dumbass beta/alpha thing.
I don't.

If you're honestly not just posting this shit for irony like I've always thought then I'm sorry. I hope things work out for you man.

804 but not 887

Yeah, I had a hard time just getting fucked with all the time in my teen's and into my early twenties and being socially isolated and outcasted sent me into it.It got so intense that I'm still trying to pick up the peices of myself years later. I lost a lot of time and have had to start from square one multiple times. I haven't had too much of a happy life, have a lot of demons. Most of this is just done for attention because I can't seem to get it anywhere else. I don't belive the shit I read either, like that thing about her mentioning me at some party in brooklyn, to me wanting to go to a moped rally there and will be watched and listened to, it's all bullshit.

What are your thoughts on therapy? psyc is half bullshit and I hate the way their world operates sometimes but it can help. I've seen exercise and learning awareness of and control over thinking patterns work first hand. maybe try to follow rapastinel's development too.

Done if before, didn't really help anything because I realized that getting better is something I have to do on my own. I've been on SSRI's before but they didn't help, just caused more issues.

yeah ok. rapastinel is completely different, possibly better. time will tell.

Best of luck.

pathetic loser

a loser is someone who isn't doing anything and has no aspirations to better themselves and their lives. brandon seems to want change. sorry you've had a tough time and are lonely but shitposting on the internet isn't going to make anything better esp over some scottish synthpop pixie queen that apparently hates your guts.

Imagine that you're Lauren Mayberry, and you're having Brandon tied up infront of you. You pull off his creasy blue pajamas that obviously came from a cheap Target and start to gently rub the flaccid penis and fondle his balls, all while hes cursing you.

Once his cock involuntarily hardens, you gently peel back the foreskin, and start to gently lick the glans and foreskin while you continue to work the shaft and balls. Pretty soon, pre-cum starts oozing out despite Brandon's protests.

Carefully using the pre-cum as lubricant, you switch to one hoof rubbing the glans and foreskin and the other hoof alternating between his shaft and balls. You can tell Brandon is close to cumming now, he's stopped swearing at you and is trying to hold back his moans and his hips are twitching involuntarily.

Now for the finishing touch, you take your hoof off his erect, twitching cock, put it into your mouth, clamping around it tightly with your lips and start a sucking motion as your long horse tongue wraps around the glans and presses down on it, being careful to keep your teeth away.

With a loud, stifled moan, Brandon arches back, his cock pulsing as the semen rushes out into your waiting mouth. You make sure to fully taste and savor every sweet drop as he collaspes back into the chair, panting with his still erect cock twitching in your mouth.

He probably expects you to stop for the moment now, but why would you? You continue to suck and lick on the cock in your mouth, except with the glans being incredibly sensitive after orgasm, it brings more pain than pleasure. Brandon's protests reach a new height and he struggles again to break free of his bonds as you strive to milk out every last drop of semen from his cock.

but what if you did? what if the whole time she's been reading these threads?

Now we are talking about female artists, I never understood why so many people on Sup Forums are obsessed with Marina and the diamonds. I mean, is it some inside joke I don't understand? It can't be for real, right? The music is fucking trash and generic pop music.

I don't know man,that's a difficult one to answer. It's been confirmed that she lurks and probably even posts here, so I really wouldn't doubt the possibility of it. Like the recent influx of posts mentioning garbage and shirley manson? That's her fav band apparently.

The marina threads started out just like every other waifu threads. People thought she was attractive and tossed her in the trash when she hit 30, and it was one autist posting about it and obsessing over it like people don't fucking age.

>knows her fav band
lol you're such a goober.

we have them like every fucking day you fucking tripfag cancer

knowing brandon from the deron miller forums and cky alliance forums back in the day grasping on to something to use to fuck with people isn't anything new
he did the same with audrey hepburn on the cky alliance forums. you can put lauren's in there and get the same result

wait, what?

her music sucks

yeah he did something just like this on those forums except with audrey hepburn it was pretty stupid

What did you mean by this why cant we have a lauren thread?

just look at dem muscular legs
>you'll never fuck her and have her wrap them around you while you're cumming and smile evily and say with a sadistic growl "I have you now"

>Is she above me?
Yes, Yes she is. She is out of your league.

Dude, any girl with good taste in anything has been out of my league. I'll probably end up with some sketcher wearing super christian horse girl and kill myself at 40. I like girls that have a good scese of style, have a good taste in music etc. Just they're always taken and I'm too insecure to speak to them.

Jesus just let the thread die. Everything you post is cringy as fuck.
>I'll probably end up with some sketcher wearing super christian horse girl and kill myself at 40.
Probably? You will.

you're 26 time to get over it faggot
plus lauren is generic as fuck you can find girls exactly like her in any college and art district in ANY major city.

I'm trying to get over it, and get myself together. Lavren's pretty much the kind of girls that I like. "Normal" girls bore me. I like artsy fartsy hipsterish girls, I know it sounds so cringy but that's what I like. esp if they're on the smaller side because I'm around 5'6.