Hi Sup Forums, i needs Some tips to kill myself, i want to do it by overdosing

Hi Sup Forums, i needs Some tips to kill myself, i want to do it by overdosing.
What over the counter drug will kill me? What ammount? How do i avoid vomiting?

look up 'exit bag'

Anything over the counter will kill you in a large enough dose. Find one you like and chow down. Who cares about puking? You're gonna kill yourself. Stop being a baby.

Any of that shit will kill you in high enough doses
Take a shitload of Imodium to immobilize your digestive tract

If i puke the drugs it might not work

eat all the eggs

>This
A far better solution. Just make sure you're not found, oxygen deprivation may make you into a brain damaged vegetable if you're 'saved'. On the other hand, you don't want to be saved in the middle of any suicide attempt.
Remember that you'll most likely fail, because hesitation is far more common than you think, even with people that genuinely want to die and end up killing themselves. A shotgun to the head is your best bet. Preferably sawed off so you can reach the trigger and not fuck up the angle and just blow your face off, leaving your brain somewhat unscathed.

vit A

put em up ur ass and cork it with loads of rocks, bangoat props, little socks, fangoat fango dangalango

Not if you take enough of them at once dumbass.

Dumbass, puking the drugs up will happen before you die, it's a defense mechanism and is meant to stop you from dying.

Your nervous system senses a shock and makes you puke. All drugs take time to enter your system and do their desired damage. Puking is by far the biggest reason people fail their suicide attempts, and almost all voluntary ingested overdoses end up in failure. Stop giving shit advice you don't know anything about.

Not all drugs are absorbed through the intestinal wall.

On the uncommon tho, i once had a bad trip on mushrooms a few years ago, and i wanted to kill myself on the proper. Brought me in this delusional state where death seemed appropriate. Just something to think about.

if you kill yourself send video fag

>send video
He needs to stream it dumbass

Fuck off, im not going to give you fap material

Where can i buy a helium tank?

Don't be an idiot, use helium. Pills go wrong more often than not and are also supposedly quite an unpleasant way to go. Look up the helium method and go out with some dignity.

If you drink a whole bottle of delsym cough syrup you're guaranteed to die. Trust me on this one.

Hobby shops, gas suppliers, party supply stores. Just say you want it for balloons.

How long does it take to die using helium?

most helium tanks have 20% oxygen in them to prevent suicides

Shit

peeps use helium cause it's the most common. But you could use any inert gas, like nitrogen.

Where do i get a nitrogen tank?

I doubt you are in a position as fucked as mine. You have other options, and time will make this pass. You will look back on this moment with relief when things improve.

That said, most over the counter drugs will just fuck up your organs. You won't die. You'll just rack up a bunch of hospital bills.

Not vomiting then out can easily be achieved by shoving them up your ass. It might burn through the walls of your rectum, but that won't matter if you die.

>Use helium in exit bag
>Die
>Become ghost
>Nobody takes your silly voice seriously
>Failure at haunting
>Can't kill self again

i tried to overdose via CNS depressants (opiates, benzos, alcohol), calculated my body weight etc to reduce chances of vomiting, took steps to not be found, basically did everything I could to ensure success but was 'saved' by narcan. if you have decided that this is the route you're going to take (you potentially can still live a full, satisfying life. don't do this on impulse) then you should pick a route with better chances.

exit bags only worked years ago, before they started diluting the gases with oxygen. you need to have some sort of social connection to make this method work. it's a shame that this clean method was fixed, the only truly successful methods tend to get messy

overdose is one of the worse way. Too many risks to fail and fuck up your life even more than it already is.

Jump off a cliff, put your head on rails , helium exit bag.

>try to inhale gas straight from the tank
>forgot to exhale
>burst lung and die slowly and painfully