Just slapped around my 6 year old brother God misbehaving and now I feel like absolute shit. Music for this feel?

Just slapped around my 6 year old brother God misbehaving and now I feel like absolute shit. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLHph1nGMGA
youtu.be/Dfugn-7kZEk
youtube.com/watch?v=nyeJ2dhtvjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nyeJ2dhtvjQ.
youtu.be/6gGp93gh3dA
youtube.com/watch?v=9DsVf66k610
quora.com/I-just-hit-my-brother-what-should-I-do-to-make-him-feels-better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsC8RBipwOI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TOlgGUcWaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For misbehaving*

I wonder who will have it worse in the end, you when you're alone because you beat your spouses when you lose your temper or your brother who learns to repeat the cycle of violence

youtube.com/watch?v=bLHph1nGMGA

Please don't scare me like that. I usually never hit him but I feel like he's been getting kind of spoilt recently due to a lack of consequences. Plus not like I hit him hard just gave him a few slaperoos, just that the look in his face kinda killed me.

Gross

youtu.be/Dfugn-7kZEk

Stops using drugs now, user. You'll only end up hurting everyone around you

youtu.be/6gGp93gh3dA
>a few slaperoos
ok, spills the beans, you beat him to blood with a baseball bat

listen to a recording of you saying "don't hit kids what the fuck man" over and over again for an hour

youtube.com/watch?v=9DsVf66k610

Good songs to beat up kids to. Also, seems like he was completely unaffected because he came back moments later with colouring books. I guess I learnt something today; beating up kids is no big deal.

truama rears its head in subtle ways.
don't worry, in 10 years he'll still remember and make it clear that he'll never really forgive you.

No, I shower him with too much affection for that to happen. Also since this is my blog now I guess I should mention he's actually actually my housekeepers son but pretty much like a brother to me.

I can confirm

he might not really hurt you or anything but expect him to fight back once his balls start dropping

I know I haven't forgiven my dad for "slapping me around"

violence is violence

the painful memories always stand out most

>No, I shower him with too much affection for that to happen.
that's what you'd like to think, but you can't always erase your actions by "making up for them", people have more emotional depth than "I love you" and "I hate you" and both states are definitely not mutually exclusive

You guys are right, I shouldn't have hit him. Still think it's highly unlikely he'll even remember it, seems to have forgotten already.

>seems
I'm coming off harsh because I had a sister who would hit me if I stood up for myself, one point so hard that I bled out my mouth. She didn't apologize for that until 10 years later, when she was living on her own, because she wondered why I never called her.

In any case you should apologize, make it clear that what you did was wrong, and never do it again.
quora.com/I-just-hit-my-brother-what-should-I-do-to-make-him-feels-better

>a few slaperoos
kek

I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope things are better between you two now. I didn't hit him that hard, certainly not hard enough to make him bleed. I won't hit him again but in worried how he'll behave in the future if I apologise now. I still think he should have been punished for what he was doing just that I lost my patience and went about it wrong.

/thread

Damn, I read that as I shower WITH him with too much affection

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsC8RBipwOI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TOlgGUcWaE
Your housekeeper's son? Even worse that you hit somebody else's kid. She's gonna hear about it from him and you're gonna get into some serious shit

This
Fix your shit you dumb fucking hothead

> slaperoos