Hi

hi
straight white guy here
i want a tiny piece of shit dog like pic related
tell me about them, please

Wait wtf is happening here exactly? I feel like an old guy. Wtf are you on about you retard?

Hello,Dog trainer and previous vet tech here. Usually the smaller the dog, the more you will spend. If money is so problem i suggest a corgi, or mini Aussie, they are smart, well tempered, and loyal. Hope this helps, if breed is no real option get a mutt from a shelter. They usually look more unique and provide a better experience with the ladies. I adopted two cattle dog, shiba mix mutts, and they look like little coyotes. Pretty sick IMO.

Best pic I can find of one. Pip

Get a weiner dog and be forever happy that they fit on your forearm.

Get a jack Russell and the be amazed and the horrified that it managed to dig a solid hole through your fucking floor after killing the family cat.

lol

Little doggers are where its at. Mine was a rescue/was abandoned in neighborhood.

I too have recently found a love for these little dogs.

so you want to look like a faggot, while not actually being one?

get a corgi mix that bitch will be your personal assistant 4 lyfe

I have a chi named huevos and he is fucking awesome. Was raised with a big dog and a cat so he knows how to just chill. He doesn't have that little dog syndrome most little dogs have. Easy to take care of, I take him everywhere I can, the train, bus whatever.

Also he's a pussy magnet. Has gotten me laid more than once. Also they are fun cause everything they do is sorta ridiculous.

I've had a lab before, he is no longer with us but he was a great dog. But my little dog has been easier to take care of and living in a big city it's just better for me to have a little dog.

I have never taken shit for having a little other than the once in while "is that a rat or a dog" thing. Do it op. They are like forever puppies.

hi every1 im new… holds up fedora. my name is bob but feel free 2 call me t3h fedora of D0oM!!!!!!! as u can see im very sophisticated and intelligent,…. that y i came to this atheist subreddit so i can meet other smart atheists -.- im 46 years old (i still act like im 10 lol) i like 2 watch jeopardy w/ my grandma (yes ive seen her naked….) we enjoy yelling "suk it trebek" at the screen.. my grandma is smart 2 but she is a jew. so i came here 2 meet new people like me (smart atheists) like they say op is a faggot lol!!!! lol ok guyz anyways plz give me lots of upboats. I LIKE CEREAL!!!!!!!! oops sorry lol i have adhd lol ok toodles!!!!!
waffles and luvs,
bob

Swear to God had that on my Myspace page when I was 10. My D&D char name was Cunt destroyer.

I got her from a pound in '09. She's smarter than 90% of anyone else's dog, and doesn't have a high pitched bark like a little bitch. She's a good alert dog too. Not all small dogs are little shits

I hate a teacup Yorkie growing up. Loved that bitch but they do yap a lot. I'm a huge corgi fan though, especially if you get a mixed one.

Had* not hate.

My family's mini poodle died last year, very intelligent and very mild tempered.
Was a rescue, had a whole host of dog-PTSD stuff
I miss him

it's a funny thing about dogs, it doesn't matter what size they are, if you treat them like dogs they behave like dogs

I have a little malteese and she's a good girl, she follows commands and doesn't bark incessantly because I trained her that way

Tits or gtfo

lol i got a corgi/cur that mufukka is vicious

small dogs rarely shut the fuck up. keep that in mind when searching for a canine fuckbuddy.

Get a cat, you fucking faggot.

YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP