America, I have a question

America, I have a question.

The elections are coming and I want to know something. Let's stop the jokes, the "WE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAIN", and be honest. What do you think about Trump, Clinton and all that's happening ?

I mean, I'm French, and here, everybody is afraid of Trump. This guy is going to put our world in a new great war, for us. But what do you guys think ?

Here, you are all anonymously speaking, so go on. I really want to know what you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAIN

WE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAINWE MAHST MAK MURIKA GR8 AGAIN

Anw Sup Forums. I really love you.

Trump would go to war ham in the Middle East, but he'd work with Russia
Hillary has said many times she dislikes Putin and has put forward a lot of policy ideas that would aggravate Russia.
So really Hillary is the one to watch out for because she wants war with a country with a comparable nuke count.

We have our own individual opinions, but how many of us do you think give a single fuck when you dirty French men have elections?
Look at it this way, I personally as an American couldn't give a fuck about you filthy dirty rude croissants yet you do. And I know why also. Our country is a super-power and superior to your country in every way.
Fuck off from Sup Forums filthy French coward.

Nice b8 m8

Ow, that's interesting. Never thougt about that.

here's the thing : our country has just shitty gouvernment. The people is soon gonna start a civil war. We are... In a big "fosse a merde". But America is the greatest country in the world, ans the most dangerous. We are kinda afraid to see who would rule it.

I'm guessing Americans are honestly stupid

"greatest" in a military way I mean

Reason you scurred, is cause you fucks always surrender.

Shut the fuck, ugly dirty Eurofaggot
You are cancer, your nation is full of coward and Muslims are slamming their cocks in your French whores.
How about worry about your own filthy country, you vile dirty turd?

Trump is a narcissistic asshat.
Hillary is an evil sociopath.

Trump is in way over his head, but he is smart enough to put advisors in his cabinet that will guide him.

Hillary is already bought and paid for by big business and doesn't give a shit about anything but her retirement account.

I'm only voting for trump because he has the greatest chance of defeating the sith lord.

Stop answering some French turd, have some respect.

Clinton is a snake as every politician is, but at the very least she makes a decent face. She's calm and well spoken. Basically, she can present herself well.

Trump is a moron with no real accomplishments with some of the dumbest ideas I've heard. Born into money, not all that intelligent and can't speak to save his life. I don't even understand the "he's not a politician he'll clean things up"angle as he's been involved in politics since the 80s if I remember right. Also don't understand why people think he'd close loopholes that he openly brags about abusing to make money.

In general, the fact that everyone is too short sighted to vote for anything other than the two main parties has slowed progress and ensured we play this game of "none of the above"every year

Our politicians surrender. But the peoples are the first to take weapons and be like "SHIT ARE FUCKING WRONG".

Again, the peoples care about the country. But our politicians are fucking stupid and money-whores.

Britfag here, who gives a shit honestly, its a day away and there isn't anything we can do about it, either way America's screwed, lets just sit back and enjoy the fireworks while they last croissant.

La situation actuelle des USA me fait plus rire qu'autre chose. Ca me fait peur aussi, mais si c'est la fin de leur "règne culturel" franchement pourquoi pas.

Stop pretending you're superior when your elections are a fucking joke to the rest of the world

Trump IS big business though

I do have some respect for the French.
They serve as our lapdogs like the British.
If Hilary gets elected, we will know for sure that these inferior people are going to lay down their lives and nations to please us.
We're their masters and they are our dogs, they use our technology, our webpages, our forums and they know very well of their own inferiority.

de quoi tu parles, Trump est un bon truc pour les US, et réconcilié pour de bon la russie et les états unis, osez dire que c'est pas un bon truc ?

Better Trump than CrookedHillary

Except this very joke defines how your economy will be like for the next 10 years.
Funny joke, isn't it?

Trump is actually far more peaceful than Hillary. He wants to reduce American military presence in other parts of the world, but he does want to maintain American influence in certain areas (ex: preventing China from bullying its neighbors, bombing ISIS, etc.).
Hillary is more likely to cause a new great war. She openly supports a no-fly zone over Syria, which requires the US going to war with Syria (and therefore Russia).

The corrupt American leftists have been manipulating Trump's image since the beginning to make him look like a monster, and even though Hillary is obviously the more dangerous and degenerate candidate, the propaganda has generally worked.

So basically we have a choice between shit and shit with sprinkles on it.

Hillary is the "business as usual", corrupt politician kind of shit whereas Trump is the radical, time to stir the pot and change things kind of shit.

At the end of the day they're still just puppets for the people to direct their hate towards when things go wrong.

OP here, thanks for the answers. It was interesting.

No I'm gonna go back eating croissants and drinking wine while watching a picture of François Hollande and laugh like "Hun,hun,huuuuun".

Because eeeevery French guy does that.

kys sandniggerlover
and greetings from belgium

With Bernie fans filling and overflowing every rally he has had, and the voting winner clinton who only fills hers by half, this has been the most blatantly obvious rigged election of all time. it has been rigged for clinton to win from the beginning. im really thinking of moving my family to canada over this.

Is that why your women are kneeling down and sucking nigger cocks while you cowardly excuse of men lay on the side of the bed fondling your tiny little willies and eat a banquette?
Fuck the French, we piss on your flag but do ask us more about our election.

I eat banquette every single day yeah

I mean who doesn't

>mfw a french as same idea i have

dont focus on trump, he cant do much damage because he doesnt even know how politics work. but him getting elected will make the ruling elite shit themselves a little bit. plus, hillary is a fucking demon spawn. if you want to talk about which candidate is the most evil, shes it, the fucking bitch is anti-women, anti-poor, anti-men, anti-free speech, anti fucking everything you should care about. plus, until you can step in front of 1000 police and say "fuck niggers" without consequence from them, you have miles to catch up, so fuck off... also, thanks to your country in creating the greatest nation on earth, if it werent for the hardcore badasses 8 generations before your pussy ass, we would probably still be trying to get to the moon.

I am from Poland we also think the French are filthy dirty lapdogs of America and a major little bitch in the EU too.

Does your whore mother also gets fucked by niggers?

>eat a banquette

samefag

Niggers ? Please. We are actually getting them out.

What, does your medias just talk about how much our politicians welcome muslims and not how like 90% of peoples here wants them to fuck off ?

clinton is shady but that's par for the course for a politician

trump is literally retarded and I'm surprised half the country is dumb enough to vote for him. I had no idea there were this many braindead shitheels.

I lost a lot of my remaining faith in humanity this election season

thats not even a banquette you filthy fucking sarasin !

Trump is Putin's fucking wet dream. He can't wait to watch Trump burn our democracy to the ground. He's probably laughing his ass off in amusement and pleasure at the havoc this orange fuckface is wreaking on our poor nation. Anyone who supports Trump is a cancer to our democracy and should be excised. I fucking swear, if we sent Trump supporters to their own nation, they would collapse spectacularly under the weight of their ignorance and stupidity. And the liberals would laugh quietly and go on with their god damn fucking lives.

if europe were a person poland would be the stinky butthole

socially backwards slavs who would stab their sister for a flat in the UK

Exactly my thoughts. Why the fuck did no one vote for Bernie

I love this meme
Creating and managing hundreds of successful businesses and becoming a billionaire makes you retarded
You guys sure are silly

>And the liberals would laugh quietly and go on with their god damn fucking lives.
don't forget many actual conservatives oppose trump as well

Trump is nothing but a useful idiot to Putin.

your so on the left side, maybe some rural people want this but those citydwellers are all those "hurrdurr let them coming we love all races"

Your football team.
Your country is known worldwide as a hellhole of cowards, whore, weaklings and the Eiffel tower.
Getting them out? please, little inferior faggot.
Napolean represents your nation and he was a pathetic tiny weakling who died a dog's death.

true, true. The people with common decency and intelligence.

because the DNC fed hillary the questions to their debates and colluded with media to shame bernie and paint hillary in a more positive light. the general election isn't going to be rigged but the democratic primary was definitely a charade.

burn your democracy ? How the fuck he can do this ?

>croissant

Are you gonna finish that?

By inflaming every toxic force that has historically destabilized democratic societies. That's how, you fuckwit.

>Creating and managing hundreds of successful businesses
I love this meme. If my daddy gave me millions of dollars I think I'd find a way to grow it. And we have no proof that he's worth "billions", he probably isn't which is why he's hiding his tax returns.

French American here. My French ancestors fought under Lafayette, so I have a dog in this fight.

A considerable amount of people are still voting for Shillary, even though the Podesta leaks clearly show she is literally the wicked witch of the west. Don't listen to the campaign platforms of any politician. Since when do they ever keep their promises? Look at their track record.

Hillary: decades in gov't. She went along with every Neocon fantasy, and is responsible for the chaos in MENA, and will definitely bring more.

Trump: despite all his rhetoric, his only track record in from his businesses. His foreign policy is an unknown. He says what he says, but once he gets in office, he will have to deal with all the (Neocon) think tanks, the Isreali lobby, etc. He will likely try to have an entente with Russia, but could easily slip into a war with China.

The candidates are only part of the equation. The momentum of all the US institutions, from Wall Street, the CIA, and the Pentagon also have a large bearing.

The only reason Europe should be afraid of Trump is that he represents the sentiment that were tired of playing world police and bailing out other nations, doubly so when they are NATO nations not meeting the requirements of membership. France is a closer ally of the States and NATO solvent.
I think his ambivalence towards Russia is fairly short sighted and inept but it's not like anyone in Europe has actually bothered to stand up to neo-USSR aggression aside from Ukraine.
Trump's foreign policy has been much more isolationist and not taking shit should someone actually bring it to us. Adverts of his opponents however act like there is a big red Fischer-Price button on the desk labeled "launch all the nukes" and he will hit it first thing in office, absurd to think that he would do it or that he has the power to do it on his own. Hillary is much more hawkish and likely to get us into more wars for a multitude of accompanying reasons.
The only reason Europe should be worried is that they may have to stand up for themselves in the future here should Trump be elected or not.

Why do you Americans even vote?

Just grab your guns and get shit done.

I'll be happily voting for Clinton.

I think that Hillary's faults have been greatly exaggerated by her foes.
I think that her and Bill have been hounded by the right wing nuts for their entire political career, so it is like crying wolf nowdays about her "corruption."

I think Trump is as bad as they say as a person, but I think if he were elected, he'd lose interest in the job so it would basically be a Pence administration.

And I think Sup Forums is a joke place to talk about politics, because 90% of everybody is underage, foreign, or doesn't leave the house unless pokemon is involved.

The Polish are known worldwide as one of the most hardworking labour in the UK and in the rest of Europe.
Nice try, French race traiting bastard.

Questioning the legitimacy of elections without any FUCKING EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER is probably the worst offense.

Were the USA a democracy in the first place ?

Here's how I look at it. Hillary is so vile and corrupt she has no business being president. My issues with her start before I even get into her political ideologies. First, how can she even garner the women and gay vote when she takes money from governments that actively behead and kill gays and women? And how can she publicly say victims of sexual abuse deserve a voice, when she her self represented a convicted child raper and was able to get his sentenced reduced? She has publicly slut shamed her own husbands rape victims? Do victims of abuse deserve a voice only if they are not connected to her? Im confused on how the SJW crowd loves this beast. She is on camera, under oath swearing she did not use private email to send and save classified documents, the FBI has proven that was a lie. Just the lie itself is a federal crime, let alone the misuse of classified intel and government property. This list continues on and on, she has been bought and sold by every major lobbyist group there is. She has show vile contempt of over half of the citizenry. On top of all this, no candidate in our nation's history has ever been involved with so many scandals, before even getting elected, who would want a world leader with this much baggage already, and not even close to starting their first term? Especially when you know this sort of behavior will only continue and get worse?

I myself am more right winged aligned, when it comes to economics, and she has campaigned on the promise that she WILL RAISE taxes on the middle class. My wife and I together are considered to be middle class, with our two salaries we pull in about $110k. Why would I support someone who has actively targeted me for higher taxes?

As for Trump, he is an enigma. He is not a politician, and as such he has no voting record to look back on. Trump has the potential to be the greatest president ever, or the absolute worst. That is a gamble I am willing to take.

undermining faith in the voting process
limiting the role of media
backing out of agreements with our allies to the benefit of russia
etc

How does it feel knowing your ancestors are remembered for being cowards in our country?

>By inflaming every toxic force that has historically destabilized democratic societies
SO.FUCKING.RANDOM.
Give us details you diptshit quran-reader

I'm American. Instead of pols we used nigger slaves and illegal mexicans. If we run out of mexicans we'll give you guys a call.

A vatnik worm I take it?

democratic republic operating as a plutocratic oligarchy

If either Hillary or Trump get elected the world is fucked. Jill Stein is our only hope.

limiting the roles of media ... Wait, like Hillary and the actual media showing WHO need to win ? Letting vote the dead peoples ? Trying to help "refugees" and other criminal scum ?

lol, stein and her party are a joke and she'll be lucky to get 1% of the vote.

The electoral college has not always aligned precisely with the popular vote. So our democracy is diluted in a way. When you factor in super pacs and how campaigns are funded, it's even more so.

>vatnik worm

I could beat your ass up with one hand tied behind my back until your gums bleed and your stomach is punctured.
And you know that, French man.

yeah but
>hurr durr trumptard

obviously we're better off if trump wins but I think we already lost.

If you have any semblance of intelligence, you would clearly see from FACTS and DOCUMENTATION that Trump is 10,000 times the crook than Hillary ever was or will be. It is plainly. Fucking. Obvious. Hillary's scandals have turned up no illegal wrongdoing. She's innocent. Emails? Jack shit. Benghazi? Nothing. The only reason people think Hillary is a crooked person is because Trump and conservative media have been screaming about it forever, even though it turns up absolutely nothing every time. HIllary is like an average black American, and the conservatives are like racist police. They pull her over time and time again, but when they find no evidence she has done anything wrong, they keep having to let her go. But the damage has already been done, and dense motherfuckers like you will have already been convinced that she's a criminal.

>he has no voting record to look back on. Trump has the potential to be the greatest president ever,

Whatever helps you sleep at night about your shitty uninformed decision, loser.

Doesn't matter because Trump is getting his ass handed to him.

>Letting vote the dead peoples
citation needed
>all refuges are criminals
citation needed, also has nothing to do with media

DNC media collusion is fucked up but Trump's threats of suing media outlets who talk bad about him is also fucked

This. USA and his foundations is a fucking lie to the people

except by then the Russians would have nuked your shithole and you fat turds would be helplessly lying around in a nuclear holocaust and craving burgers.

On top of all this I wasn't even a Pro-Trump, until a few weeks ago when he gave his Gettysburg Address and outlined his 6 point planned, and made the now famous quote, "drain the swamp". If ya'll haven't read the speech yet, I recommend it

OP here, thanks for the SERIOUS answers. Really, I'm starting to question all this "TRUMP WILL DESTROY US" thing.

And everyone else, well, don't judge a country by their leader's action. Ask 100 completely random peoples from that country what they think and then, you'll have a good start.

Because trust me. Nobody here wants those muslim migrants to come and rape our womens, take our job and destroy everything. We didn't ask for them. The governement decided to welcome them.

We want America to be destroyed just as much as you do. We've existed to long and our infrastructure is failing. No country ever has enough money to completely redo their entire infrastructure. It only happens when it is destroyed and rebuilt.

Without the French, we (USA) would be part of Canada.

>Really, I'm starting to question all this "TRUMP WILL DESTROY US" thing.
watch him debate and tell me he isn't the dumbest human being you've ever heard speak

Hey Sup Forums, i'm from belgium, and i'm so sick of this world. How do we let this happen ? If i was a US citizen, i'll go Trump all the way, even here the medias are bashing that Hillary is the only hope for US and the other country ... How is this possible ?

He isn't the dumbest human being you've ever heard speak.

I'm from Poland and i confirm- knwon as cowards. We also joke that their language sounds like they were speaking with dicks in their mouths. And it kinda does...

The dumbest, well... Here, we had quite a few guys who were really retarded...

Like Jean-Marie Le Pen, Alain Soral... François Hollande...

>claims elections are rigged with absolutely no evidence, undermining our faith in a stable democratic system
>scapegoats minorities for all our country's problems (like Hitler blamed the jews, Trump blames muslims and mexicans)
>Encourages and inflames racism, sexism, and most importantly -violence as means of acceptable behavior

I could go on forever. Trump is basically Hitler with a lower IQ

I hate when people say they have to pick a lesser of two evils. That's what almost every election is. You have an opinion on the issues you think are important and you're making a decision based on that. Own it

You know frenchy, Trump or Clinton, I love the fact that in a few years, their fucking country will look like Mexico.
All 'Muricans without exception are just fucking stupid.

I'd pit trump's 4th grade vocabulary against any of them

''We didn't ask for them''
YOU you elected the leaders and politicians who went onto support NATO, allowed direct and indirect support towards destabilising the Middle-East including countries like Syria, Iraq, Libya, and various other Muslim countries like Afghanistan, directly allowing the development of groups like ISIS and Al-Qaeda creating a hostile environment for people in their countries and now are bitching about Muslims or refugees? Or should we mention Lebanon and Palestine by directly supporting the states by siding with Jews in Israel?
You are a low life scum and soon Muslims WILL be raping your women and pissing on your flag because you deserve it.I sincerely hope a painful death for you and your family. I mean it.

Remember where you are ? Fucking shill

>This guy is going to put our world in a new great war
Mein Drumpf talks big, but the Lizard Queen is the war-monger. He makes his money building and developing real estate, although he's not very good at it. She makes her money by creating wars and selling war materiel to both sides, and she seems to have made at least two thousand million dollars doing so.

The two of them are simply the most recent indictment of the moral turpitude of the USA. A country without shame.

Exactly. People are so fucking spoiled, and want their own perfect candidate that represents everything they believe and nothing they don't. THAT'S NOT HOW DEMOCRACY WORKS. There has to be a concentration and refining of views, platforms, and power for it to work. You have to make some sacrifices, as scary as that is.

Even Zizek agrees that voting for Trump is the right thing to do. The only people who have anything to fear from Trump are established politicians because he represents change and an opening of the political process.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

>two thousand million

this

Maybe they sucked one too many American dicks?

Our last generation was (and still is) full of stupids peoples.

I'll vote for the first time in my life in 2017. Lots of peoples will for the first time. And the youth is not really "muslim friendly".