Cockadoodle nigger

Shekelsteins Kosher Chicken

Ma'iq The Fryer

my new Chicken restaurant.

nigger faggot

Thai-Sanic

Trump Chicken

Chicken

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Anal fisting

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

KFC
start searching for a lawyer

reroll

this.

Ho-Lee-Fook Chicken

McDingles

got 'em

Nigger bait

Dead Nigger Storage

Witnessed

please be one of these

Checked

3/5

Cocks n' gizzards

Furry Flavour -Not Your Cat We Promise

Candyland Chicken

Haha

winrars

Taste like chicken - but it's not

winrar

His bitch ass won't do it kek

I guess he didn't see that coming

Mixed race chicken

Chicken Scrotum

the big black cock

Los Pollos Hermanos

Harambe's

OP don't be a pussy and deliver! I want to see the whole dimension of what I have done, including letters from KFC (not yours, the real one kek)

Yeah, purposely commit copyright infringement for shits and giggles...

Did you actually come to Sup Forums expecting useful ideas? kek'd

that's not OP