Some ldr i used to have. we're not in good terms anymore. enjoy these

some ldr i used to have. we're not in good terms anymore. enjoy these.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LDR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Much interest going keep

girl from manila. loved her a lot. even have a tattoo dedicated to her.

she really had such an amazing body. i miss her a shit ton but she's just being a garbage ass person now.

i almost feel bad for doing this but she deserves it. i wasnt perfect to her either but that's just life.

Your right about the body, 420 blazeit

no takers? no lurkers? i'll stop posting if that's the case.

No no please dont im watching.

dont you stop now

hate this broad now man.

Spite post away then, I enjoy it and Im sure it feels good.

10/10 body and pussy man, i swear.

Thread is good, keep going.

doesn't feel good. i am not this type of person. i knew she knew that too, trusted me with all these. she deserves it now though.

lil 18 yo filipina, hadn't me in a trance for the longest.

more cause fuck this bitch

i agree with you 100% user

ima just sit here and enjoy this now

not bad could you make a zip with all pics?

any more pussy?

More?

wanna share her info?

what happened between you two?

one more pussy pic and i'm out. way way way more where that came from but those are mine. see ya guys.

mainly want ass, but ok

your last pic should be a bent over pussy pic.

tits?

She didn't trust you with shit lol. No identifiable marks, no face. you can literally send that to a million people and be unaffected. Don't ever feel bad posting nudes without a face. Infact, don't bother doing it, nobody cares. sorry you butthurt tho, user

long story short, at our peek we admitted out love to eachother. deeply in love, i know it was love. but she kind of lashed out, saying "we could never work, get it through your fucking head". and so i let go of it, we stayed friends. then i started a new job. met a girl there, started dating and all that but not really official. then ldr girl said she was down to try to make it work and that she loves me and this and that. by then i was too deeply invested in the girl at work. started ignoring messages for hours on end, told her i was sleeping. yadda yadda. one morning i confessed to her. she was broken. hated me, but we continued to talk even after girl from work even moved in too. then she decided it was too much, she couldn't keep doing it. we started losing connection. she still loves me i'm sure, i stilll love her and every time i look at my girlfriend i wish it was the other girl instead. every time. went ahead and got a flower we both loved to show her i was for her for life if we could make it work in any for of eventuality. i sill am down. i miss her, but it's bitter sweet now.

time to go pop some xanax and smoke away my clear thoughts of missing her while my girl is out and about.

one more pic

.... any chance gettin back with her?

maybe. i know we still love eachother. i know this girl is the love of my life and soul mate, i know this because she's so damn near unattainable. but right. now we're both just hurt.

fuck ok. maybe it wont work out after that stuff.

how do you know that stuff about "love"?

what do you mean how do i know?

psychfag here
you sure youre not dealing with someone who has BPD?

OP I've been thru what u've been through too though my soulmate was a trap bf not a grill

I feel for u brother it gets better with time when it happened 2 me i was in shock and cried for days on end

wish u all the luck OP heres my ass

because i live with someone i tell them i love them every day, tell them all this shit. i tell them i'm in love and it doesn't feel right. i don't believe either of us mean it. everything felt so right when ldr girl said it, every i love you i knew she meant with everything she could. i felt right telling her i love her. i'm so fucked up i know.

no just no money or time or ability to meet. she came to my area once and we couldn't meet because i was with my girl here. she's not crazy. really she's the least crazy girl i've ever met. she's so sane and smart and well put together. she's my dream.

Man, show us the tattoo, and for real man, ldr never works. Take it from an oldbro with some experience. Far from the eye, far from the heart and conscience.

thanks user. there was no real crying afterward, maybe in her part. i had someone to lean on. the only time we cried or i cried to her is just the fact i could not have her here. if get drunk and tell her how badly i want her here. not specifically for the sex but for the peace of the sight of her. it'd be so surreal. literally the perfect person i was meant to be with right in front of me.

it can work if u both make an effort to move to a place where u can both be together

otherwise, if you have no future plans for each other, yeah, it don't work

fine here's the tattoo. we were fond of sunflowers. i know ldr never works. but even if it doesn't st the moment, maybe somewhere down the line.

she really wanted to go to college in australia and i couldn't hold her back from her dream. i love her too much to make her let go of that.

You could just force it to work bruv, move to her, assist her to move to you. Break up with this current girl, she doesn't deserve this, be honest with yourself. You still love ldr girl. You said it yourself, even if your spite posting her nudes, you still care for her. You know it deep down, you'll never truly love this new girl. You may be happy with her, but you're still wanting a relationship with ldr girl.
Also

>Not posting nudes with face.
>being this new

what in the fuck is "ldr"
you niggas think everyone stays round your way and speaks the same vernacular.

LDR?

Long Distance Relationship fucking retard.

fuck off faggot
go kill yourself with fire you degenerate fuck
posting your mans arse like any cunt wants to see that,weirdo.

>being this autistic
Have you ever been so mad you forgot how to Google?

maybe you're just old as fuck

god man if it was that simple for sure yes. but i do love this girl here, just not in love and cannot see myself til the end of my days with her.
i'm broke, 20, can't make that big of a move to her. i can't do it right now otherwise i'd have been on a place months ago.

the reason i'd never heard of it is I'm from the pre emoticon speaking days of you fucktards
Long Distance Relationship, fucking LOL that shit is just a made up story by some virgin pretending to have a burd, what a fanny,probably a fag too.

about as gay as the tranny threads you fap to

Umyou totally can, if she feels the way you say she does, then tell her about it, tell her you want to come to her. Save some money, toss your ass on a plane, stay with her till your in your feet and pulling your weight, kicking myself for saying this, but you only live once, go on a fucking adventure. Love is a rare thing. Don't let it slip past you.

... i'm guessing you're single and have been for a looooong time. when was your last relationship? and if you're in one, is she happy? is it working out? with someone as trashy as you i'd find it hard to believe.

also how much do you weigh lol

"I'm just old as fuck?" ,yeah nigger older than you most likely. Your face you'll never smoke inside a building see Nirvana play or go to a Pantera show.

you're so right man but right now i can't even get a hold of her. i'm starting a fund to go to manila next week, might end up staying if i meet her and it works.

Emotionally twelve.

you actually type like a faggot.
thats a remarkable level of faggotory to achieve ,do they teach it at your 2016 school ? fag

>being this old
>remaining this autistic
>still being so mad
Y u mad bruv?

i saw robert plant play..... and even then why am i justifying myself to some old fat retard lol. most likely ???? VERY likely lol. YOUR BEST YEARS ARE FSR BEHIND YOU AND ALL YOU HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT IS SMOKING AT A CONCERT? HAHAHA

for real, how much do you weigh? post a body pic so we can see why you're so unhappy with life and yourself.

also nirvana is dope as fuck, got some limited edition t shirts you probably have never seen in your damn life, and pantera is for fat sweaty faggots that nobody likes. get a hair cut and lose some weight you old fat fuck.

Do yourself a favor, don't be a gigantic dramatic whore about it. Not with the current girl, nor the ldr girl. Keep something to fall back onto. Be a fucking man about this. You marked your body for her. Now go claim what's yours you glorious fucking bastard.

>being just as autistic
>deep throat infection obvious bait
sure is special ed today

i really hope so man. i just needed to vent to someone. nobody knows of this shit. but she'll be mine one day.

You got a kik bruv?

HI OP. I've been to Philippines twice and I'm going back December. Mind if I smash her young pinay pussy? Those Manila girls are heart breakers let me tell you.

everything_xux

She's not going to take back such a gigantic fag
Just keep crying and get over it

har har har.

Oh and thank you for the pics. Blew a big load to her.

Post a pic on Sup Forums? lel
Dudes you can keep this era it's cool. I make a good living from you young idiots. Keep your mp3s and instagram and your pretend online lives. I prefered being 18 in '92 and thats nt really that long ago (unless you're twelve and what is this)

>
You are just a terrible, terrible person. You look at your girlfriend and wish it was the other instead? Wtf is wrong with you, don't date someone else unless you have lost all feelings for the last. It's not fair to the "gf" you have no, you soul-less creature. Your gf is probably enjoying yourself, thinking that you like her a lot and want to be with her. And here you are, a fucking swine being a faggot. you dont deserve either of them

And yet I still wouldn't get pretty flowers tattooed on me for a 4/10 chink

what the fuck has happened to Sup Forums?
this is reddit as fuck
hang your heads in shame at this uber-fagottry
or better still just hang yourselves.

Agreed. Dubs speak the truth

Oh shit trips confirm

any pics with her face? if i may be so bold

eh, she cheated and i forgave her cause i'm doing her dirtier.

cause you have nobody, amon. i hot broads. broads here, broads in atlanta, broads in manila.

> taking pride in a website
> missing the old days of dead cat posts and CP

I will never understand how people can be so trusting as to give others naked pictures of themselves.

Panda

So jealous you hot ugly broads amon

This is why you'll never have her op
You deserve your shit life and shitty tattoo.

Here, you lazy and/or stupid cunt
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LDR