Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Expensive habit u got there

36 dollars a day

that works out to 48 cents per cig! where the fuck you live?

yes, but my habit wasn't that deep.
in your situation i would choose the uncle buck 5 year plan.
cigarettes to cigars to pipe to chewing tobacco to nicotine gum.

Ontario canada

and eventually op will become a modern man and start snusing swedish snus

dafuq i thought quitting is about discipline

Kek

>tfw posting this shit thread 75 times a day

God damnit you're back I thought this shit disappeared like the never ending shitpost

I'm on my third day now without smoking, feels ok man.

How is it possible to smoke that much in a day and still be able to breathe? I used to smoke but I only ever went through a pack every like 2 or 3 days.

buy those native smokes. you won't want to smoke anymore.

Same here I saw this everyday for like 8 months

bro get a decent vape, with a harsh cigarette flavor at the highest available nicotine content, and use that at home to save cash, and smoke when you need to or when you go out, to avoid looking like a douche in public. You could probably cut it to a pack a day that way, sounds like your just bored. Also that juice shit lasts forever if you don't get an excessively big douche rig, and is way cheaper, even at markup (I manage a vape shop)

This

Everyday since last December I've seen this

How do you find time to do anything besides smoke and post this fucking thread every goddam day?
>Rhetorical question, I don't actually care

I quit, but not by choice.
>Started smoking at 16
>couldn't buy cigs so my main source was snagging a few from my mom throughout the day
>would take between 16-20 daily over the course of her 3 packs a day
>Felt bad because she was my only parent and it just seemed inherently wrong to steal from her
>Cut to 2 years later im 18 and its safe to say ive developed a habit
>I had been smoking what equated to a pack a day for 2 years at an early age
>Then my mom gets a really nice promotion at her work
>she went from a blue collar position to a really cushy office job
>needless to say she was a lot less stressed
>this meant she smoked less and less until she just kicked the habit
>how she did it i simply do not know. it was like flicking a light switch for her
anyway
>18 in NJ where you have to be 19 to buy smokes
>No supply means no smoking. Kinda in the same way that rehab centers work (If there's no other option, an addict will get clean)
I guess looking back it's one of the best things shes ever done for me (not from a health standpoint [ill take dying 7 years early if i look badass doing it] but from a financial one. Dont wanna be dropping the equvalent of a AAA game's worth of cash every 2 days for a habit.

Yeah, I have. You can definitely do it.

If I have any real advice, it's that if you relapse, don't let it get you down. Don't think of it as "it's been three days and I just blew it," but as "I've only smoked one cigarette in the last three days. Let's keep fighting."

Copy pasta again

No.
Since i never started.
Enjoy shilling out to the jews running the tobacco industry.

>TFW you hope op dies so he cant shitpost tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

do you actually smoke that many? like fully smoke them, or do you just like have one in your hand all the time and mostly let them burn?

i smoked from 16-26 and always felt dead if i smoked a while box in a day.

Lol kek lmao lmfao