Is experimental music also a result of degradation of traditional values due to "cultural marxism" just how PJW...

Is experimental music also a result of degradation of traditional values due to "cultural marxism" just how PJW suggests is the cause for modern art's existence? Does liking experimental music make me a leftist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1d6ldjlbnA
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6630452
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'd still be listening to church choral music and slavery/work songs if not for experimentation.

I don't know, but watching 20 somethings on youtube to get your worldview makes you an idiot.

this man is a moron

Guys like Varg for instance have very redpilled beliefs, but make music that is purposely noisy and challenging. Does that make him a traitor?

POHPULAH MYOOSIK

Honestly I think this guy is just a troll

Reminder that this British hack has the same kind of discourse on popular music as the infamous "Cultural Marxist" Theodor W Adorno.

>Adorno despised jazz and popular music, viewing it as part of the culture industry, that contributes to the present sustainability of capitalism by rendering it "aesthetically pleasing" and "agreeable"
>He argued that the culture industry, which produced and circulated cultural commodities through the mass media, manipulated the population. Popular culture was identified as a reason why people become passive; the easy pleasures available through consumption of popular culture made people docile and content, no matter how terrible their economic circumstances. "Capitalist production so confines them, body and soul, that they fall helpless victims to what is offered them."
>The differences among cultural goods make them appear different, but they are in fact just variations on the same theme. He wrote that "the same thing is offered to everybody by the standardized production of consumption goods" but this is concealed under "the manipulation of taste and the official culture's pretense of individualism"

That would be perfect.

>implying any of that wasn't born of experimentation
We wouldn't be making any music

None of the alt-right talking heads have read any of the stuff they're talking about. That's nothing new.

I would be very interested to see if any of them have read into their chosen subject at all. People can hate university level of education as much as you like but at least the people you're listening to during lectures have some qualification that proves that they are at least knowledgeable on the subject they speak on. These YT pundits can literally get by on truisms based on their narrow world view as much as they like and as long as there are other people with as narrow a world view they have an audience that think they are insightful. PJW is a perfect example of how you can reach a certain age and realize all he's doing is preaching to a choir, you honestly need to re-evaluate your life if you're 20+ and taking his opinion seriously.

Also OP stop spamming him on Sup Forums one video does not make him Sup Forums related

This makes sense. Popular music was the result of a physical format for storing music which could be copied and sold to countless consumers being created, which is perfect for creating a cheap product to sell to a lot of people to obtain a lot of money. It's no surprise that actual "Cultural Marxists" hate popular music for what they see as exploitation of the proletariat through appealing to the lowest-common denominator. What PJW thinks are Cultural Marxists (left wing) ruining popular culture are business people (right wing) creating popular culture.

HERE IS WHAT A SONG MUST HAVE TO BE GOOD:

1.It has good REAL vocals
2.In the case of non pop bands, ALL the members must be able to play at least an instrument
3.It must be a unique track(no generic lyrics)
4.In the case of pop songs, it must be catchy AND unique
5.It is not hip hop/rap
6.It's not degenerate

SLIPSTREAM METEOR

Not entirely

No

His critique completely makes a huge logical leap from 'born in the wrong generation' to 'cultural Marxism' with no basis or justification, just enough shit-chat on either side that the kind of people who swallow that shit are distracted and don't critique the point he's getting at.

>I would be very interested to see if any of them have read into their chosen subject at all.
I am pretty sure they haven't. The sphere they navigate is decidedly not academic in nature, but is social media, blogs, fake news and clickbait articles. It's an interesting social phenomenon for sure. Hordes of young adults ranting hours upon hours on youtube about other 20 something ranting on blogs, percieved marxism in pop culture, and made up boogeymen. Just to be picked up by "the other side" in anti-rants. A never ending cycle of fuzz about literally nothing of value. Amazing.

varg is a nerd. like a next level nerd, also a moron, pic related

And it's interesting how they seemingly support their own boogeyman. When there was the woman's march and everyone was posting on twitter "he is not my president" they were labeled as communist because they want a revolution. When Shia LaBeouf did his little art project and everyone chanted "he will not divide us" it was cult like and they were branching together under one ideology like a group of communists.

These YT pundits want to suppress any and all ideology and give it a false moniker in the hopes that there is no political opposition and that their ideology be the only one taken seriously. All of these supposed libertarians act more like dictators than anyone else I can think of outside of Asian government.

You can watch PJW's videos on both Shai's thing and the immediate announcement of Trump's win/inauguration, it's really quite incredible how he doesn't realize the folly of his own political dogma, yet he's so unabashedly sure about himself.

>It is not hip hop/rap
pleb

Who is this dolt? He says some pretty dumb shit on youtube. It doesn't help Kim Kardashian of all people is better at understanding statistics than he does.

MAINSTREEM METEOR

>it's interesting how they seemingly support their own boogeyman
They are in fact the other side of the same SJW coin they profess to hate so much, and when confronted with it the cognitive dissonance is astounding. They don't see it's just another "brand" of social justice, even though that's what it is.

the amount of butthurt libtards in this thread is delectable.

where are they?

this.

KEEPING UP THE KARDASHIANS IS LITERALLY RUINING THE WORLD YOU FUCKING PLEBJSJSHSHSD DFSDDFDFKLJDF KJ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIBERALS SJWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

As a rightist in this thread, what is your opinion on the original post?

If we're going to do this let me explain to you WHY those organizations of people were labelled "communist" as you want to say. The reason they were criticized by the right is because the moment a conservative, moderate, or anyone who leans slightly to the right stepped forth to profess their opinion or have discourse, they were shouted down, lambasted, demeaned and told to go away, that they were not "welcome" in a public space.

It's deliciously ironic that the left is preaching about fascism while at the same time telling others they have no place to speak publically or share their opinions in a public space or that they have to "leave" a protest because they have differing opinions. The left is quite literally attacking the rights of Americans at the most fundamental level. You all act as though the right is fascist, supportive of a dictatorship, yet you blindly follow pundits that will support the "protesting", more widely realized as rioting in some cases, as acceptable because "muh fascist gubment".

These YouTube pundits don't want to suppress anything, they're merely calling it like they see it, and right now, the left is manic. They are grasping at fucking straws to try and overthrow the Trump administration because "muh popular vote". No one was bitching in previous elections when Presidents had lost to an electoral win. The ONLY reason anyone is up in arms as much as they are is because the media IS working against Trump specifically because he IS anti-establishment and doesn't have the same interests in mind as the political elite. Who the fuck do you think pays for and controls a majority of the media? Trump's administration wants to get rid of bribery and lobbying within the government. Trump has a huge target painted on his head because he IS working against the elites interests. They're terrified right now.

ha what a four eyes nerd bitch boy

Sup Forums all of a sudden
This thread might get deleted now for having out of context material.

I think more individualistic ideals and the freedom of expression, free-market and competition have provided for the experimentation we see in music. Countries like Russia and North Korea and China that fall under Communist Dictatorship have extremely stunted and uinteresting forms of entertainment because they are so heavily government regulated and have to meet a certain social agenda. Otherwise you can quite literally be jailed or killed. It destroys creativity.

its more fun to point at vargs beliefs on the neanderthal and evolution to show he's a moron desu

>These YouTube pundits don't want to suppress anything
Like the time they wanted to ban "SJW" courses? lel

I still don't get what Adorno has to do with Trump, but oh well. I don't give a shit about internal american politics so I wont respond to the other stuff you said.

If you're going to pretend all conservatives are uninformed and sit in an echo-chamber just as much as the left, I'm going to call you out. Any and all conservatives I have met or spoken to are more than willing to have discourse. You try and discuss anything with liberals and the moment they disagree with you, you're either demeaned, ignored, or told you're ignorant. There is no argument to be made. They just don't even want to hear it anymore. Yeah, this might be slightly off topic from the OP but we're in the realm of politics with the subject anyway, aren't we?

Liberalism isn't necessarily the cause for experimentation, freedom of ideology, religion, expression are all benefiting factors in the music created within the west. Wester political views have nothing to do with it, it's the fact that we live in a free society in which we can convey our own feelings without detriment or oppression.

Cool. Do you enjoy "experimental" music yourself?

>libtards

you get a rush every time you say this don't ya?

Fair enough. Anyone who advocates for banning "SJW" courses is being hypocritical. However, anyone that enrolls in those courses and views themselves as high and mighty within society should probably tone it down a bit and realize that people are going to disagree with them on some aspects of their education (76 genders, Systematic Racism, etc etc)

Not really. Nice name, fag.

I listen to pretty much exclusively experimental music. Tim Hecker, Animal Collective, Oneohtrix Point Never, James Ferraro, MF Doom, Danny Brown, The Beach Boys (later albums), Aphex Twin, Autechre...I make experimental "music" as well. So yeah, I'd say it's a pretty large portion of my musical collection.

Again, I really don't think what side of the political spectrum you fall on has anything to do with your taste in music. At least not wholly, or even any significant amount.

How fucking stupid are you morons? Not only Norwegian, also in Swedish I'd say "Jag pratar inte holländska" ("I don't speak Dutch"), not "nederländska". Even if it's geographically correct, it sounds fucking weird. Even in Spanish, "No hablo holandés", not "neerlandés".

Fucking know-it-all idiots.

I like to eat sashimi

I think the main advantage the West has is that it's quite libertarian. PJW and Asian communist shitholes are both extremely authoritarian, and thus so not encourage experimentation in art. I don't think it has anything to do with left or right.

>Tim Hecker
He seems like what I (OP) was talking about. Animal Collective and MF Doom are alternative sounding but not necessarily too experimental in the sense playing around with the very fundamentals of what defines as music.

Have you heard Danse Manatee, ODDSAC or Spirit? Hollindagain? They have definitely tested the fundamentals of music, many times.

MF Doom may not be experimental in an entirely musical sense, but for hip-hop? Most definitely.

The USSR had Shostakovich though, one of the best classical composer of the 20th century.
But even though I'm a leftist, I agree with you. The Soviets et al. ultimately failed because of their disproportionate authoritarian bent.
The problem is that the alt-right is as almost authoritarian as them, and might stifle creativity on the grounds of muh degeneracy too.

I've never thought of it like that, but it makes sense and I somewhat agree.

Funny this is this youboob personality doesn't understand that it makes music that much better.

I haven't. I'm listening right now. This is indeed very strange.

>alt-right is almost as authoritarian as them

Oh my god. Please stop making this claim. How can you even say such things when the leftists are the ones burning shit, beating people and rioting because a Gay Jewish British speaker was going to come to a college campus and speak publically. Nevermind the fact he was invited. God forbid anyone who has opposing views speak publically at a college, better shut down his right to free speech and beat the shit out of anyone who likes him, Trump, or conservatives! Punch Nazis, right guys!?

Guess what? He's also a murderer.

Nigga he was protecting himself. Dude was trying to kill him. He knew it. Pretty sure the guy he killed literally made an attempt and got wrecked in the end.

>Gay Jewish British speaker

why do you think this matters? if a black dude talks baout how Hitler did nothing wrong are we supposed to say he isn't racist?

being an uncle tom or whatever for fascism is not a good thing.

tell me who is the best classical composer and why?

ov {23} power

>inb4 Richard Spencer is the leader
There is no leader to the "alt-right", it's essentially a group of people who remain anonymous in the same sense that Sup Forums does. Richard Spencer tried to stake claim to the leadership of it but there is no leader. Richard Spencer is mocked by a huge majority of those who call themselves "alt-right". Honestly, alt-right doesn't even exactly exist, it's a group sensationalized by the media. It's basically anyone who doesn't align with traditional conservative values to the fullest.

>Trump is anti-establishment
Being this fucking indoctrinated. There is no way in hell that he is anti-establishment. His policies work towards the interests of the elite. HE is the elite. He's a super-fucking rich business man, the most distinguished and easily recognisable form of "elite". Are you seriously this stupid? Are Trump supporters all this genuinely brain-dead?

Haters btfo. Varg is an angel.

>It's basically anyone who doesn't align with traditional conservative values to the fullest.

not really. its mostly the extreme end of the online crew. Sup Forums and all those people on twitter that talk about cucks kek

So you're saying the term "alt-right" is comparable to the terms "SJW" and "cultural marxism"?

Milo has never said Hitler did nothing wrong, and even SO saying such a thing doesn't make you a racist because people who are saying shit like that say it as a joke to get a response. This is the problem with the rhetoric on the left, it has now become commonplace, the though that, words are just as bad as physical violence. The reality is, no they fucking aren't. The fact that he's a gay jewish foreigner who is SUPPORTED by the right should be enough for you to realize that conservative values aren't built around racist xenophobic homophobic values. But being so blinded by the media and the left, they CAN'T make that connection. At all! If you aren't politically correct in this day and age, you're an evil person and I'm telling you, a good portion of people in the US and the West are getting sick of this kind of thinking. It's counter-productive, and the left forcing their "progressive" values through bigger Government is pushing us to a more fascist state (in a TRUE sense of the word) than the fucking Trump administration. Sometimes I wonder if those types even know what FASCIST or NAZI truly even means. In their mind it means "racist bully". False. Learn your fucking terms.

Right. And I bet all those churches he burnt down came running at him with a lighter and some motor oil.

I'm not even a Trump supporter bro, didn't vote for him. When he's pushing for lobbying of corporations to the government to be considered bribery, is he TRULY trying to push for the interest of the elites? He's actually pushing policy through that he promised. He's actually speaking out against political correctness and not giving a fuck what people say. Yes he's reactionary, but he's not going to bend to the will of anyone in Washington. Even though the Republican party tried to get him under reigns, he didn't break. He is doing as he said he would.

The immigration ban (it's not a Muslim ban considering more than half the Muslim Population wasn't banned from entering the US) was totally allowed under the constitution. It is written within that the President is allowed to enforce borders or reject entry of certain persons into the nation if he feels it is a threat to national security.

On illegal immigration, first and foremost, illegals are just that, ILLEGALLY living here. To all the liberals screaming that he's a fascist because he's deporting people - Obama, Bush, AND Clinton have all done it. I'm sure every President has!

"But Obama said he wasn't going to break up families!" He deported MORE illegals than any other president! Also, Trump has deported illegals who have felonies or violent crimes on their record, which has been more than 75% of the people he has deported so far.

So WHAT exactly is Trump or the right doing right now that is SOOOOO "fascist" and "authoritarian"? Because he uses executive orders? Hooooly shit! Guess who used nearly a thousand, if not more? FDR. Where were people screaming fascism back then?

Kek. Does Sup Forums even support him? He burnt down old structures of national importance.

And most of those people are fairly moderate conservatives who just happen to not give a fuck about being politically correct. A very very small minority of these people actually believe in the "white supremacist" narrative. The big thing for the alt-right currently is NOT allowing the US to have the same problems that Europe is having right now due to the migrant crisis from Syria. Which is why they push so hard against "oh lets just have open borders and allow anyone to come in".

Essentially, yes.

>burning churches makes you a murderer
Hey bud. Churches are inanimate objects.

>le devils advocate
fuck off

>A very very small minority of these people actually believe in the "white supremacist" narrative.

then why is saying nigger and harrsing leslie jones such a popular idea there? i mean just walk into Sup Forums and see what they say. thats why i limited it to the /pol guys where anti-semitism and racism is so endemic.

You've literally just proven my point about liberals as a whole. No argument to make so you tell me to fuck off. Great!

ITT underrated hip hop albums

>youtube.com/watch?v=C1d6ldjlbnA
too bad their followup album was terrible

>The big thing for the alt-right currently is NOT allowing the US to have the same problems that Europe is having right now due to the migrant crisis from Syria

Hello, German here. This the only thing that really, really pisses me off about US-rightists. They're using a situation that is very complex, has causes that go way further back than the last few years, is actively being worked on by the countries that have to deal with it and doesn't have a huge impact on the daily life of 95% of people living there for fearmongering. Don't buy into the narrative.

It's a shameful, disgusting tactic and I have a hard time having any sympathy for people who use it.

fuck, for

You do realize a fuck ton of posters on Sup Forums are from countries that aren't even white, right? The reason they say "nigger" and spew anti-semitic non-sense is because it's to get a reaction. It's funny to them. Do they sincerely believe the things they preach? No, not really. I've been in groups of people from Sup Forums, they just fucking hate political correctness. They will quickly shun anyone who claims to be for Stormfront or any sort of fascist or nazi or racist organization. There ARE some people who are racist, of course, there are white supremacists, of course. That's just like within the liberal community there are black supremacists who think blacks can't be racist ever and that all white people are the devil and can't be trusted and should have to pay reparations and whatnot. It goes both ways. Both are more than likely in the minority.

The ONLY thing I have seen that is prevalent within groups from Sup Forums is a disdain for Muslim culture making its way to the West because a LOT of them LIVE in Europe and see it first fucking hand.

>Churches are inanimate objects.
My point is that the dude is clearly fucking crazy, and his story is really suspicious. He even admits that he striked first, he stabbed the dude up to 20 times, and even cracked a smile when he was sentenced to 21 years in prison. His word isn't the most reliable.

Imagine actually being this delusional

I'm samefagging but

>They will quickly shun anyone who claims to be for Stormfront or any sort of fascist or nazi or racist organization.
im laughing at you. so much

Do you live in an area in Germany that is affected by the migrant crisis? I have spoken to many Europeans from different countries, the feeling varies quite obviously. But there are some who feel absolutely threatened by Islamic culture. And it's not entirely based on racism, if at all. It's based on what happens to the community once they arrive in droves.

I would genuinely like to hear your opinion on the matter. I live in the US so I can't possibly know first hand what it's like. We've only accepted tens of thousands as far as I know and they mostly get sent up North if I remember correctly.

Once again, no argument to be made. I'm the one that's delusional though, okay.

If everyone on Sup Forums is such a nazi and fascist, why is the Nazi General on Sup Forums one of the slowest and lowest poster threads on Sup Forums all the time?

Well, what does it mean to be affected? I see a few more brown people in the streets sometimes, that's about it. I live in a small city (200.000 inhabitants).

I do not like islam. I do not like some of the cultural values some of those refugees will innevitably bring with them.

I do however recognize that something has to be done in order to handle the situation. It's not like this crises just sprung up 2 years ago. Refugees and migrants have always tried to get to europe, it's just that the syrian war accelerated the process and the damn (italy, the balkans) finally burst so to say.

My preferred solution would have been a pan-EU plan based on quotas. Each country takes a fixed amount of asylum seekers. Of course, lot's of countries didn't want that. So in effect, Merkels "invitation" (which was really misconstrued by the media btw) was just her plan B.

As for the current situation: There are some major problems, mostly due to the bureaucracy, which just can't handle the amount of people applying, and the lack of measures like language classes. Deportations should be followed more stringently too.

On the other hand, I really see no practical alternative for the current policy. The fearmongering of right wingers is exaggerated to no end. 5% of the German population is muslim. They will not change our culture in any significant way. People fear change, that's just natural. I am sure Western europe can handle this, like we did in the 90s with the war in the balkans. I just wish we could have done it more efficiently.

Uh, your mum?

youre thinking of milos and pwjs version of the alt-right and most of pol fucking hate them too for being too 'alt-lite'

i cant believe you think that Sup Forums is just a couple of nice bois who just like to ironically meme

I don't get this meme, if you want to understand why your political enemies vote for Trump, Le Pen and their friends, you better be a good devil's advocate. This attitude is childish.

Depends on 'how' experimental it is. I think that experimental music is just a back-burner for new creative ideas that occasionally shine through. If the music is practically unlistenable i think it might make you a leftist.

UTTAH FOOKIN MORON

PJW is such a lame dude

you can tell he didnt do good in high school socially, many issues

This guy is retarded. In his opinion anything slightly minimalistic or popish is a leftist conspiracy.

It may not change the culture of the country as a whole but what about stories like in Calais, France where hundreds of Muslim Migrants took to the streets to harrass and destroy property of French citizens? What about those who wish for Sharia law to be enforced within their communities? What happens if/when they DO become the majority in those communities? I'd think more than likely if a Muslim migrant hears about a community of France or Germany or Spain or wherever, that they'd more than likely want to go to one that shares their Islamic ideals? Is it not true that a lot of Muslim migrants have trouble assimilating to Western Culture? Is it not true that they feel threatened by such ideals? Is it not true that they wish for the law of "Allah", and "Mohammed, Peace be Upon Him" to be instilled upon the world?

What about the ones that live on welfare and have no intentions of integrating into European society? There are No Go zones in Sweden where Muslim populations become hostile to "outsiders" (Swedes in their own country) because they don't share the same ideals.

Do you not feel these are all legitimate concerns to have? I agree with you, it's a very complex issue which is why I hate when people boil it down to "Oh you just hate brown skin". In my opinion, if you're a by-the-book Muslim, why would you WANT to live in a Western culture? The ideologies do NOT align. People say by-the-book Christians would be just as bad however in the bible it doesn't tell you to behead non-believers or wage war on the world to make a Christian state. Also, Christianity has gone through a reformation so that outdated laws (such as those that require stoning) are disregarded in modern times because they're absolutely barbaric. A lot of the Islamic faith still preaches and follows these same "biblical", or "Qaranical" (if you will) laws.

I hear you, if in your community all you feel is that you see a few more "brown" people, that's fine . . .

but do you deny that there are communities within Europe, or maybe even near you in Germany that are having severe issues due to the migrant crisis? Do you deny that Islamic values do not align with Western values?

DA MAINSHREAM MEDIA

>No Go zones in Sweden
This is Bill O'really bullshit there is no such thing.

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6630452

To be fair, mainstream media is pretty fucking garbage these days. They only care about ratings and corporate interests.

all music post Romantic Classical is inherently degenerate senpai.

Modern Classical was the start of the Jew-influenced decline and then popular music came and was the death blow of subverting Western culture.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN PEOPLE MADE JAZZ

Of course there are issues, and of course some of the migrants are assholes. That's why I said there should be more funds for intergration classes and more stringent deportation processes.

Now, here is the thing: Do I think that the majority of refugees are assholes or can't be integrated? No, I don't think that. Do I think that muh western european culture is in any danger? No, that's ridiculous. Do I think that closing the borders of fortress europe will solve anything in the long run? No, absolutely not.

Islam, Muslims. Those are words used to bring fear to the masses. We have to see the people behind these words and jusge each individual. Most of them aren't extremists. Those that are should be dealt with accordingly. There is no simple measure to solve the crises. My hope is that we can treat the poeple that deserve it as humanely as possible.

>no go zones
Come on, that's a right-wing horrorstory. By the fucking books mate.

>Romans
>not degenerate hellenistic sodomites

Everything post-babylonian is degeneracy.

>The police do not use the term 'no-go zones,' but Gudmundson argued it was a good way to describe a place where, quoting the report, "the public in several instances feel that it is the criminals who run the areas" and where "police cannot carry out their job."

So the term is what it up for debate here. There are however high populace muslim areas that are more hostile and threatening than their surrounding Swedish counter-parts.

The fact that the police in Sweden value them as "high priority" areas because of their high probability of crime and hostility is more than enough to support the underlying point. It is a community that has quickly become muslim majority and thus rejects Swedish people, and culture.

This article here and the words of this Police Chief are classic attempts to quell the possibility of hysteria or unease due to the fact that there are muslim majority communities that do have a higher crime rate or need more police attention than other areas.

All music except devotional music is gross degeneracy.

So many cucks in this thread

>>no go zones
>Come on, that's a right-wing horrorstory. By the fucking books mate.
you kidding me man

What he's decribing are shady areas of the city. Those exist everywhere. He's also saying that they do a lot of work in those areas to keep them under control. You're interpreting a lot into that (muslims, rejecting culture etc.)

I definitely don't think any and all Muslims are out to destroy the west. However, when your religion tells you not to lie, that it is an atrocity to commit before your God, but then tells you "oh it's okay to lie if it's to spread the conquest of Islam", it raises some questions. Also, when a large portion of the Muslim population supports things like Sharia Law, which advocates for honor killings, stonings, restricting the rights of women in society, and so forth, it also raises some questions. Now I know within the Qaran it also says the laws of the land are to be followed, so most people of Islamic faith will generally abide by governmental law. What concerns me though is this religious ideology is dangerous to the values of western culture and just doesn't show any signs of assimilation.

I am a strong believer in the fact that if you're going to live in a country, you should first speak the native tongue, second know its history, and third, stand for the values that the nation upholds. Otherwise, you're literally forcing yourselves into ghettos that are essentially echo-chambers for your own faith which then breeds the idea that you are oppressed because the nation doesn't recognize Sharia Law, which then creates unrest because "they're just being racist" which then causes upheaval and turmoil within the community. Assimilation is key to any success of migration. Having a desire to BE in the country you're in, is key to success of migration. It just worries me that these refugees are simply looking for a place away from war in a territory that they simply aren't going to feel at home in because their values and Western values do not align.

I suppose you're right. I was just referring to the experiences I had seen recorded from two different accounts, mainly Somali refugees. Not even Syrian.

I suppose their hostility could be towards those with cameras because "fucking jouralist scum" or something similar. I don't want you to think I'm not open to discussion or interpretation of these issues because as I said before, I've not experienced them first hand.

I am of the belief that we should accept refugees, sure, but being the way things are right now we in the US need to be extremely careful about who we accept into our country. And if they come to this country, I would hope it's because they chose to because they like American values, not because they want to take advantage of our system, make decent money, send their kids to school, and then move back to where they came from once things settle down. Like, don't take money from our tax payers with welfare and scholarships and what have you and then fuck off once you get what you wanted. Be in it to be part of it.

>They are grasping at fucking straws to try and overthrow the Trump administration because "muh popular vote".
There is much more to Trump than "muh popular vote". He is trying to supress the media and therefore the first amendment. Plus theres the Russian Agent deal, which is on a whole 'nother level of crime, treason and such. And these are just the things he can be impeached for.
>No one was bitching in previous elections when Presidents had lost to an electoral win.
Yes there were. The last time it happened, and the only time it happened in your lifetime I'm sure is George W. Bush. People were pissed as fuck over Bush, see the entire punk genre past 2000