What's your fetishes Sup Forums?

What's your fetishes Sup Forums?

>Daddy dom/ Little girl
>Light bdsm (on a leash/ hands feet tied/ ball gag)
>dirty talking (say how much i love using her for sex)
>stockings & suspenders
>some spanking
>high heels
>double penetration (just dildos and buttplugs)
>anal
>facials

I just want to be used and that person enjoy using me. Whatever they want to do with me, I don't care.

you male or female user?

>monster chicks
>missionary sex for the purpose of procreation, hands holding each others with the lights off

Male.
>Been a cam slut since 12

youre a monster

Lesbian spitplay

holy shit. how did this all start if you dont mind me asking?

The ones i dont want.

So that means im submissive, and i dont like that.

so you like being used as well?

whenever im on vacation at the sea i feel the urge to go collect some jellyfish like pic related (doesnt need to be as big as the one in the picture though, normal "fleshlight-size" is perfect) and fuck it.

Kinks:
- dd/lg
- master/slave
- s&m, both ways
- humiliation
- omorashi
- biting and blood
- bondage, but more as a means to an end of helplessness
- begging
- teasing
- desperation
- rapeplay
- pegging
- bodywriting
- can't even remember the rest
My only actual fetish (required to get off) is the other person being into it / consenting to it.

I wasn't taught about sex, so the first time I came was a shock. Having no friends or hobbies other than video games and the Internet I would spend my time in chat rooms, some people I would ask to teach me about sex, it started slow, but I turned into a slut within a year.
The whole story is long and drawn out. I'm sure more people want to hear about what I did rather than why.

It still stings while dead, what do you do about that?

No hate, but I think I might have to puke, enough internet for me I guess

have you ever found somebody whos into all this as well?

I'm into this.

last time i did it it only peaked in 1 big wave of pain. i feel the pain is only like wasp sting or so

when you were a cam whore at 12 yrs old, did people watching you know that? do you feel fucked up now knowing that they were pedos? plus what was your first submissive sex like?

Yes, faggot, but i hate it. So much that i dont let myself get off no matter how much it frustrates me.

People watched me knowing I was 12.
Some started off asking if I had any hair yet, I was a late bloomer so i didnt.
I don't care, I was just happy to please them, thinking back to it still turns me on a bit. Kinda wish I was a small boy and one of them kidnapped me and turned me into a slut.
>At this point people call me a liar
I'm not making this up.
Also I'm still a Virgin. I've never had any relations other than online and cams, I only had friends at the end of highschool, and I don't even talk to them anymore. I'm pretty much alone.
You'd also be surprised how caring pedos are.
Also how stupid I was, you could send me photos of a girl and claim it was you and you had me.

Costumes and the thrill of scaring her to death. I want to dress up as Jason Voorhees and have her suck me off while she dressed as Harley Quinn.
>clawing
>biting
>slapping
Usual shit along with all of OP's except anal. Anal isn't really a big turn on for me. Eh.

I love thigh-high stockings and garters. Pic very related.
I'm also a bit submissive and I like asses in general.

are you gay, straight or bi?

i can see why you hate it but i dont think it should stop you doing it

Bi. I was in denial for a good bit.
Also I'm 20 now.

im 20 myself but slept with 5 chicks. tried using tinder or grindr to find anybody?

My biggest fantasy is drugging and tying up some skinny beta male and pegging the shit out of him while listening to him scream in agony. Maybe a shock collar could be involved

i think some people on this thread would actually be down for that

im fucking jellyfish, but nope.

I'm not skinny. A bit muscular. But I'm very much down for this.
Where you at?

I did. Honestly I chicken out alot. Also being poor I don't have a car, and I live in the middle of nowhere. Lack of social interaction also made me shit when it comes to any form or relations. When on cam though, I become a flirt, a tease, I'm good at it. Irl I'm just shy and quiet, unnoticeable.
I'm game.

Na I aint into the muscular ones. Just the girly frail looking ones, although I like the chubby ones too

Feels bad after.

LATEX !!!!

do you have a feminine body user? im straight but curious now

good shit

Allright no prob ;)

Ddlg too damn much. looking full on womanly isn't working for me that well, I'm 21 and I look 15, ddlg is the best part of being this way because I'm a brat personality wise anyway. I just have a hard time getting my partner into doing it more often. He has said he likes it a lot but somehow it's still a little bit hard to communicate at times even tho we both enjoy it because I'm also a little shy vocally. I would want us to be full on ddlg couple but I'm hesitant to ask.

shit man, i know that feeling, i guess you gotta take baby steps until you except it

My fetish is to find a lady that is not only over 6 feet tall, but also faaaarr more hung than the average guy. :(

Amputees
Lashing and bondage ( dom )
jailbait

please tell me youre a femanon, im 20 and fucking love ddlg.

Cross dressing was one of the things they liked.
If I'm shaven yes, im a bit smaller than normal males, I can look trapish if not for my Adams apple and sharp chin. When I had shoulder length hair I was told I look female by my body type.

got any pics user? slightly turned on here

I wish. I haven't had Internet in 6 months.
>Mobile posting
Also being poor I don't have any cute clothes or toys.
I'm hairy rn because I haven't needed to look cute.
It sucks.
Sorry. If I wasn't in such a bad situation, I'd send whatever you like.

MORE LATEX!!

the worst thing about mind-breaking is that after awhile they don't hate you anymore. If only there were a way to make someone hate you forever...

shit man, not to worry, weird how this has gotten me interested when im straight. i guess its cos youre a sub and im a dom

i dont know if i could be dom to a man since their moans are different and also i dont want to fuck em in the ass. Maybe today you found out what your passion is my dominant user friend

I would do everything asked. I don't care how you treat me, as long as you use me.
What's more dominate than dominating another man?

If there is a hole, there is a way

In order of most arousing first:

1) Feet

2) Socks/Shoes

3) Palms/Hands

4) Armpits (Shaven)

5) Spit

6) Shemale

7) Pegging

8) Giantess/Vore

Bisexual switch personally, but feminine submissive males are always fun

do both of you guys wanna be dominated kek

I just want to be used
I took a quick pic.

show me your butt you slut

It's not shaven. It won't look good.

Wear a bra and lace panties, and take a pic of your cock you fucking faggot

I don't have any! I'm poor and closeted.
I would if I could.

Chubby reporting in. Where you at? Let's make it happen.

>incest

Sorry to be disappointing anons.

Kek

It's wrong, but it feels so right.

You have a great body for being a slab of meat. Do you have any of your hips/leg area?

bound and helpless

I am a switch but lately been into femdom

Another quick one.

Same situation here, f unfortunately
Kinks: exhibition, piss play, feet, humiliation, panty stuffing, shibari, degradation, dd/lg, molestation, forced group play, bruises, starving, piss control, physical abuse,
I could go on (´ヮ`)

No fetishes.
KInks:
>ageplay
>incest
>light dom
>uniforms
>stockings/garters
>exhib
>dirty talk/explicit instructions

Used to think I was fucked up ...then I found Sup Forums. Realized I'm actually pretty vanilla :D

Pregnant women

I am rather libertine, if it feels good I'll likely be into it. Hedonism ho

Dirty socks

Female public humiliation, pissing (on them), tit torture, TENS unit torture, nullo girls, extreme pain and bondage, painal, getting a girl passed out and then gang fucking her and then forcing her to cum while watching it later

>2D Futanari
>3D Tranny
>End me pls i'm trash human who loves dudes with tits worst kind of shit faggot

Where have you been all my life

How hard is it to find a gf that is also a switch?

dont worry about it man

Looks great for ropes

Oh really? You're the first person with a similar story.
Single dusturbed parent household with the other being a bastard/bitch?

2nd page

Yep. People ask my wife and I why we have so many kids. She like being pregnant, I like fucking pregnant women.

I've tied myself up for people over cams.
Clothes pins for clamps too.

you would look good in garters

I wish I had cute clothes to wear. I wouldn't take them off.
>They'd have to be taken off

prefer white socks personally, there is just something about white socks that I cant put my finger on

Divorced parents, spent most of my childhood with my alcoholic mom who spent almost every day locked up in her room. I'm surprised I didn't get in trouble back then, I showed my face and everything. What's the worst someones asked of you to do? If you don't mind me asking

I'm bisexual but yeah it's pretty hard, they tend to be sub. Could just be in my experience though. Finding switches seem hard in general

Same, except my mom liked pills.
A lot of things kinda fall into worst. But nothing traumatic. I guess the worst would be humiliation, making me feel like nothing, hut myself while dressed up as a girl. I'll never be a real man, etc. Turned me on alot.
You?

I like to eat pussy, suck titties, get my dick sucked and fuck in every position possible. Oh and to stick it in her butt occasionally. Ya know...like a normal human being..unlike you ducking creepy faggots