Uhh... Guys?

Uhh... Guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/03/what-happens-to-the-losing-teams-super-bowl-championship-shirts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you also cry rigged when they start advertising merchandise for the winning team of the Super Bowl 20 seconds after it ends?

>after
after

I call bullshit.

also check the date on the journal before you blast my ass
>never said anything about how rigged or not rigged elections are
>being a super tripple nigger and assuming my point of view

I don't really see the problem. Magazines did the same thing in 2008 when I worked at borders. We got an Obama one and a McCain one. People have been doing that since print became a viable outlet for news. Trials with both verdicts is one papers famously did in the 20s and 30s

I'm black and this is news to me.
Tell me more you stupid whore
Oh i forgot TITS OR GTFO
bitch.

Then what's your point of view?

This

They produce two editions: one for a clinton victory and one for a trump victory. Then, when the results come out, they only put out the winner's edition, thus allowing them to sell it right after the results come in for maximum profit.

Just wanted to see if it's true or not, really. Don't know why I'm all involved in this shit, it's like a reality show to me at this point. Not even american.
>assuming i wouldn't blur my name out if i was in OP pic
>being this much of a retard

theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/03/what-happens-to-the-losing-teams-super-bowl-championship-shirts

You realize they have to make the merchandise before, right? All the incorrect super bowl merchandise usually gets donated to Africa.

That Newsweek is no different. There's definitely a Trump one as well, but the person trolling in the picture just knows Hillary supporters actually stop and think about things.

Don't think she would post it if she knew that everyone knew they make stuff beforehand wit that cheeky (check the date)

This nigga
I work as an editor

Yes nigger. I know this is hard to comprehend but they PRE-PRINT this shit so its available right after the election finishes and they don't have to start making articles AFTER the president is decided. It's an opportunistic approach to marketing where you prey on people's emotions in the moment to bolster sales. The reference to the Super Bowl was that they do the same shit. They make merchandise for both teams well before the game and then just release the merch for the winning team so you don't have to wait days.

hahahaha those greentext. faggot beyond
average even for 4chin

>All the Hillary shills ITT
Cucks, get bac to your gender netral zone and watch you'rewife get fucked by a whole gang of niggers
Ur all retardet and this is clear evidence polls are rigged

Know if WHAT is true?

How's school

nobody said rigged kid.

Nice dubs. Got the answers I came for in

good, mommy madde me peenut butthurt and jelly for lucnh

I don't suppose OP's store received a similar supply of "President Trump" Newsweeks?

it's alright, got quite a lot of hw to give to the students

OP are you really a big enough idiot that you think all news and text is generated instantly after the fact? you write both sides an publish the one that wins.

sometimes ppl fuck up, and other times people look at numerical analysis and figure its cheaper just to roll with the most likely outcome.

u r pleb

weak b8 is weak

Holy fuck that article is bias AF.

I have a feeling there is no trump version on print.

Meghan should grow some fucking brains before touching the computy things.

pls find the trump version m8s