My ex started cheating on me after she found out I CD...

My ex started cheating on me after she found out I CD, thought I was a total faggot and didnt know how to break up with me and totally rationalized cheated on me constantly. Eventually caught her and she told me everything. Who wants moar?

ooh moar friend. Also what is CDing

no thanks, we dont want your used up roastie

Moar

CD?
Im not good with abbrevations

Serious question..does she have Down Syndrome?

You totally missed a great opportunity for you two to go ham on a big ass dick together.
Congrats on your faggotry, faggot.

Child Dick

Cross Dresser

seriously guys learn2google

Drop those nudes op we're waiting

I was thinking OP makes Compact Discs. Much more likely faggot

"My ex started cheating on me"... uhhh if she is your ex she can fuck whatever nigger she wants!! ITT a posessive asshole who is QQ about his ex becoming a mudshark and fucking only black dudes!

This guy is my new best friend

Cheating is normal. What are you talking about?

moar

Whoa sorry guys

Sucks

No but thats hilarious af

What is roastie

Lock your dick up and give her the key

roastie is when it looks like everything is falling out of her vagina

Uhhh is her name Lauren by any chance? Or similar?

moar!

You've posted these pics for what? Almost a year now?

Let it go dude.

pics of her feet?

No, sorry its quite differernt

I shouldve. She told me she thinks im definitely gay and should stop hiding that I cd and go with guys. I was in denial but now im getting off on doing what she thought i should and her being right about me

ahha she is not very pretty so u should not give too much of importance

Mb it was lack of sex ??

damn. nice toes on her. got more?

please stop.

uh huh. wouldve been really humiliating to watch another man give her a foot massage and watch her love it. Maybe you want to cum all over her pretty nails on her toes?

Show demm pussy XD

wow fucking great. yea man. i dont give a fuck if you were right there you little pussy. id take your girl and use her feet for my hard man cock right in front of you.

I'd definitely fuck her

She looks like a woman with a large sexual apatite

You should/should've considered a MMF or some bisexual experience with her, you may have enjoyed it

Op post more

Omg this is so hot im fapping right now. I would probably start crying when you called me a pussy, then watch how a real man uses his cock

Im trying to find pussy pics but the one I know of I can find

mmm hot. How can you tell? I know, I already regret it. Since she knew all about my stuff or whatever, she said she thought about me watching/being into the guy while she was cheating on me

She has rather kinky lingerie, a sultry eyes

I'd have been honored to stretch her out, and you too, assuming you're into it/ hot enough

From montana?

Holy shit yes. You fucking know her?

Yes.. Fun to know you're cross dressing

I'm in great falls. I just noticed her griz shoes in first pic

I'm with this guy, OP makes CD mix tapes and spends all his time trying to find people whant to buy them.
His ex obviously th out that made him a fag and cucked him.
This whole story makes a lot more sense now.

She has a tramp stamp. Those girls are not girlfriends They are fun. That's where you went wrong. Don't blame her for being a ho. Blame yourself for forgetting the rules.

No way, thats where she is too. Oic good call. Suprised you dont know her lol GF is so small

Is she military.....if so unit

No not in miliary. I take it thats why youre here, idk where she hangs out but she is very military, whole fam is

Fuck off with your retarded OP fan fiction.

Honestly never seen her around, I try to stay the fuck away from bars here

top fucking kek

>My ex started cheating on me after she found out I CD, thought I was a total faggot and didnt know how to break up with me and totally rationalized cheated on me constantly. Eventually caught her and she told me everything.
>letting this happen
You ARE a total fucking faggot.

Pretty sure this is a white knight post...