So where was he?

So where was he?

I thought Ghost was female.

taking out ser goodmen offscreen

You would...

Hopefully nowhere where he can be killed.
Or off fucking Nymeria somewhere.

Protecting the cute little girl ruler.

Died offscreen according to the leaks

So what was the point of direwolves in the show? Did Martin just randomly decide to scrap the warging thing?

They were probably supposed to symbolize their owners, but fuck that all I right...

where were ramsay's dogs?

>tfw no Ghost vs starving hounds

Budget cuts, that's where.

I loved Samuel Fuller's White Dog

Jon calls him Boy multiple times.

Why would Jon take Ghost into a huge battle like that? He'd get killed in an instant.

They used up the CGI budget on muh dragons

I think I remember reading something that ASOIAF was supposed to be different, centred around the Starks and the children with all their different direwolves. However it soon turned into something else so they weren't as prominent as they seemed to be to start with.

In the books however, they are more prominent, but in the shows they just vanish and appear randomly and barely appear at all in general because muh budget I'll assume.

Locked up and unfed. then they got fed.

Killed offscreen like the blackfish

robbs greywind was in almost all big battles present ^^

jesus fugg what a plothole

Same reason Robb took his. Because it worked.

The early seasons (s3 tops) feel so disconnected from the later crap it's fucking infuriating.

guarding smelly meli

and THANK GOD, one of those arrows was bound to hit him...

He snuck into the castle kennels for bad pupper poosy

The story was only supposed to span three books. Martin can finish a buffet but he can't finish a fucking story

They're still in the books. They represent everything I like about the books which is foreshadowing. Their story follows their owners (Arya's lost, Sansa's dead [meaning she's not of the north anymore], Robb's head stitched to Robb, Rickon's psycho with childhood issues, Bran's is not doing anything specific I think I don't remember). And moreover they found the pups with a direwolf that was wounded by a stag.

It's sad that later books are not this well organized. I couldn't care less about GRRM's prose and other things, these type of things are what's selling ASOIAF to me.

Oh and Jon's is different than others.

But Robb was never in a battle as large as the one last episode, only skirmishes.

But he's still a wolf

Benjen is the father

Robb is such a better commander than Jon. Holy shit. Robb could never hope to win a large battle with his small numbers but his sneak attacks were fucking up Tywin all the same.

Shame he was a moron in every other regard

>All those rumors of Riverlands being almost infested with wolves led by a direwolf
>D&D completely ignore it like they did with half the other plots

Good. Clearly Martin has no idea how to resolve any of this shit and is overwhelmed. Do we really need Aegon in the show?

We'll never know

I was happy when Robb died. I hated him. He fucked everything up for a piece of slightly-brown-but-not-quite-exotic tail from some hippy. He broke his agreements with other lords foreign twat. That's not a very kingly thing to do. He also should have punished his mother in some capacity for fucking around acting like a boss.

Robb was a spineless cunt.

I would have settled for Jon Connington, if only because he's way more interesting than fucking Jorah

Do we really need one good charismatic character with a claim to the seven kingdoms who would be a good king with good men to advise him while Daenerys becomes madder and madder and is a terrible ruler? Nah.

Not dead listening to you faggots on anything but being kiss less virgins is always a mistakes.

I don't get this whole CGI budget thing. Literally anyone with a computer and Photoshop can make that shit for free

lannister scum

SmallJon Jobber pls

Robb fucked up political wise, but was a damn fine commander for his age.