So my little brother has been playing airsoft for a couple months and has spent £600+ on plastic fucking guns...

So my little brother has been playing airsoft for a couple months and has spent £600+ on plastic fucking guns. Not only that, but the retard is telling everyone he wants to join the Royal Marines.

How do i convince him that he is being an autist Sup Forums?

Kick his ass in his own game.

Shoot him in his leg with a real weapon

Knee cap with a .22, or beat him at his own game like the other user said

T R I P S
O F
T R U T H

£600? Pleb.

Butt the fuck out of his life and allow him to make his own choices / mistakes. It's the only way people can learn.

Live your own life, and stop trying to run other peoples lives for them. asshat

y the fuk r u even buyin him shit... 600 fucking dollars omg

but haven't you noticed that you are being the autist? your little brother is doing something he enjoys and somehow that bothers you to the point of making these inane shitposts

fix yourself OP

lol. look at that fat shit.

So you spent £600 on food

bet you wouldn't say that to his face when he was with his squad

Show him a documentary about the horrors of war, the more gory and child killingly wretched it is the better. Scare that idea out of his head.

allow him to join teh marines. he'll figure out his stupidity

>whining about his brother spending money on things he enjoys
>joining the Royal Marines is a respectable path
>whining about that too

just focus on your own life. I bet you spend money on stupid shit too, even if its games or an expensive pc or something. Some people would think thats a waste of money too. Just stop being a faggot and let your brother live his own life how he wants to.

I bet I would, since I spend my money on real firearms and not plastic toys and Mcdonalds nuggets

Let him live his dream for now. How old is he? If he's not even a teenager yet go fuck yourself, he's just having fun like kids do.

Besides, while being in the military fucking sucks in every possible way imaginable it's a great fucking experience, just don't let him go infantry and everything will be fine.

>real firearms
>UK
kek, enjoy double barreled shotguns and i bet you cant even get a firearms license

Get out of here, you nigger scum.

Who the fuck said I was in the UK?

If hes young tell him to join the cadets, be a good brother not a fucking prick.

>makes thread about little bro wanting to join Royal marines
>Isn't British

k

Aporve

>buy a bugle
>practice authoritative shouting
>buy yourself a drillmaster's uniform, buy him fatigues
>start waking him up at 4:00 every morning, in uniform, with the bugle and your shouting
>run laps with him until its time for his school
>when he gets back, run him again
>visit /fit/ to plan him a routine
>turn him into a real British hero

>firearms license
lol the fuck is that?

who the fuck said I was OP?

you are either trolling or retarded, and im not even who you're talking to.

When did you say you weren't?

>Brother is wholly invested in a legitimate hobby
>Be neckbeard brother watching MLP and browsing Sup Forums all day
>Think autism is a meme and not a legitimate illness, misuse memes and actual terms irl and be socially-retarded
>Can't get job
>Little brother has a good dream and aspirations
>Be so upset that he's not a complete failure and embarrassment to parents
>Instead of improving life and moving out of parents' place, want to dissuade brother from his dreams
This is you, OP. This is how pathetic you are.

Seriously, why do these kinds of things always attract so many lard asses?

Way to fucking kill dreams you shit head, Yes im talking to you OP. You fucktard, Live and let live and look at your own life......

>>makes thread about little bro wanting to join Royal marines

shotgun license for shotguns, firearms license for rifles mainly
firearms license is more difficult to get

you got the wrong hombre

>edgy young dude
>likes guns
>has to join the fucking Marines to play with them

It must really suck to live in Cuckistan or whatever country uses that faggot currency.
I fucking hate edgy faggots who think guns are all about power and power symbols. I prefer them taking out elementary schools. They don't deserve the Marines.

>what_the_fuck_did_you_just_fucking_say.jpg

They like to pretend they're some badass warriors or some shit while in all honesty they cant fight worth a fuck and even if they could they'd be so out of breath within the first 10 minutes of contact they'd be more a liability than anything else.

It's even funnier when these fatfucks actually enlist and realize what they just got themselves into when they step off that bus, some of them break down on the spot and cry. It's amazing really.

How much money did you spend on airsoft then?

>You're never going to use any of them so they might as well be

use 'em every weekend, asshole

To shoot what? at least he's fighting something that shoots back

>at least he's fighting something that shoots back

Wrestling with his uncle until he cums on his face doesn't count user

You're jealous of his relationship with your uncle

Now the truth is out

I don't think they let you enlist unless you are under a certain weight.

If he does get into the Marines, they'll teach him what a little bitch he really is.

Airsofters like to think they are so "hardcore army guise" they get a rude fucking awakening when they see the real thing.

Pinch him until he cries, and explain to him that getting shot is several times much worse than that.

Usually they don't, at this time I don't think anyone thats too overweight would have much chance of even making it to meps. A few years ago they were taking just about anyone who didn't have a record a mile long. A lot of the fatasses that did join actually did pretty well, lost weight, got in good shape. A good majority of them washed out pretty fast though.

>How do i convince him that he is being an autist Sup Forums?
That's not autism, OP. That's just being an idiot. Almost every teenager does that from time to time, if he's fortunate he'll grow out of it.

Ifunny watermark aside, if OP's brother is this type of airsofter, I say deck the little shit