Be me

> Be me
> 12 years old
> come home one day from school to find mother had abandoned me and my brother
> dad lives in the next town but doesn't care, he has a new family
> we move in with a friends family
> pretty miserable and emotional wreck up until the age of 16 when I join the army
> finally feel happy and secure, making money and keeping busy
> was in for a year until I fractured my spine and got medically discharged
> depression quickly sits in
> was too proud to move back in with friends family
> homeless
> tried to find my brother but he moved away and haven't heard from him
> went to an hero off a viaduct but pussed out
> police came and in my hysterical state I assaulted one of them
> years probation and counselling
> managed to find a job at a shitty factory
> That's where I met her
> beautiful girl we quickly became friends
> long story short we got together
> I moved in with her as she had her own place
> lived happily together for a year and then got married
> best day of my life, everything was going great
>had a perfect daughter a year later
> i got a better job and bought a house and car and everything that I always wanted
>8 years pass
> out of the fucking blue "user I want a divorce...I don't love you anymore"
> cut me to the bone and was hysterical
> she had me removed from the house by police
> stay at work colleagues house
> my beautiful wife turns into an absolute monster
> stops me from seeing my daughter
> go to court
> brings up my mental health history and play on it like fuck
> no concat
Cont....

>work colleague says I can stay with him as long as I need
> spiral out of control with alcohol
> get fired for failing an alcohol test at work
> anxiety so bad I'm vomiting all the time
>fast forward 3 weeks
> today
> divorce papers get delivered to where I'm staying
> phone call from a number I don't know
> was the family I stayed with as a kid
> found out my brother killed himself two days ago

So here I am Sup Forums
Prolly gunna kill myself soon
Just thought I'd share

hey plz dont

Don't forget to stream it fag.

I know how evil women can be to men about their children. My ex wife and I split up in may. Now she's got me forcing BS charges for "touching my stepson."

Honestly I don't know how I keep continuing. I think I'm just a giant puss who's afraid of death. That and I guess because my kids are the last bastion of hapiness.....Arena I don't even get to see them aside from court ordered supervision. Sorry to hear about your shitty life user.

Shit dude, idk if its true, but i choose to believe it is. That sucks hard, but dont kill yourself, prob wont help that i say this, but you will get out of this, just as you did before, you have a friend, you have a daughter. One day you will get to be with her as much as you want. Just dont fucking do it man, dont do a flip we luuuv u ;););)

At this point dude, go for it.

Sorry to hear. I once felt there was nothing else for me in this planet. I keep feeling that. I year ago I probably would have been an hero. Now I don't have enough guts to do it.

Move to Norway. Free shit.

just had a friend 3 weeks ago take their life. Don't do it user, life's a story, youre in a shitty chapter, just keep reading.

yes i know im a faggot

Come on dude, help a Sup Forumsrother out

I live there too , its pretty coo man. Just not swedistan. Denmark is nice too.

is there any other option? Im not gonna judge everyone has right to end or save his life. im gonna be praying for u tonight user.

do it

Op here
I just don't know how to make things better, I honestly can't think straight, I can hardly focus on one thing
It all just seems like a cruel joke

Honestly dude you should just do it.

Okay faggot listen up
What i want you to do right now is write a will stating that you leave everything to your ex wife sell litterally everything and make a fuckton of debts so that she will recieve nothing at all when you killyourself after

I know but I'm such a pussy about it

don't do it man. i know it seems bleak right now but you were put on this planet for a reason. you have a purpose and you just need to get thru it. godspeed man.

No wtf don't listen to these cucks
Stop drinking
Get a job
Rent an apartment
Fuck it all youll make it.

Fuck off.

Perhaps it's time for university or something like that? Go to Uni, then you can come out and say you went there to better yourself etc... Everything's bullshit man. I'm doing well for myself because I've bullshitted my way through life and I'm good with first impressions.

It'll be alright pal x

Bullshit
Nothing matters ever faggot
Dust in the cunting wind

Do it.
There is no reason to live anymore for you.

Damn man I hope this isn't a true story. That's rough

how do you cope?

color yourself brown and talk like an idiot.
then u can get a good life in europe (austria or germany) on the cost of everyone else as an refugee

Rack up shit to see of debt and dump it on your kid

European here
can confirm

Yeah, I'm sure you did nothing over those "8 years pass" time to make her want to leave you, right? You were totes innocent? Even though you were literally suicidal before you met her? I bet you were a fucking huge burden to her.

Ever hear from your dad? Does he know his son an hero'd?

Yes definitely, you can live in our refugees camps, it won't take fire again, we promise.

Just know you're special. People that endure so much pain probably can do something much more challenging than people with normal lives couldn't. You have to be creative. Go do a charity marathon around your country, look for a work at some homless center or some shit. Your best chance to avoid a hero, is to be around people or to do some exausting work, trip etc. With a past like yours it will be like Ninety nine hells to go trhought thought. You are special that you endure that much and is still here. Think of what you can do that others would pussy out, like thouse russiian guys on a television towers doing pullups and handstands with no safety belts, god you have no one to care about then just go into journey and travel up until you find a reason to stay alive. Escape the life you have right now and start a new one.

And hope this isn't fake as shit post cause, fuck you then.

Pretty much right, I was a emotional burden for sure

I tried phoning him but he never answers
So I text him saying he'd killed himself
Got "fuck" reply

Dubs of truth.

Women are heartless, souless creatures who will run 10 miles if you give them an inch.

But you've got to give them that inch first, and I can tell you from similar experience (though no where near as fucked up) if you find a woman who makes everything feel alright again, it's not some kind of magic or miracle that makes you feel better about life, it's her. In every small way and detail, she's carrying your shit, and if you just sit back and let her carry you rather than use this time to face yourself and become a better man who can carry his own load, she will grow to hate the burden, then the person putting it on her.
To be honest, she did a great job putting up with your shit for 8 years and the fact you felt like it was sudden shows shes a great actor.
But believe me, it wasn't out of the blue, she hasn't love you for years, and women being the evil, vindictive species they are (even the nicer ones) once they hate something they won't just ignore it, they'll try to destroy it.

TL;DR It sucks but it wasn't sudden. Try to win some kind of custody so your daughter actually knows who you are growing up.
Do what others have suggested, go to uni or college, change everything about yourself, redefine who you are. Learn to live by yourself, for yourself, until you are content to be you. That way the next time you fall in love, you won't be a burden.

PS sorry about your brother.

Thanks man
I appreciate the advice

Np, godspeed dude

Shit man. Stronger men would have collapsed much earlier than you; think of this as an asset. You deserve recognition for even being alive right now to tell your story.

Can't blame you if you do top yourself, but try to punch on mate. Find an outlet through which you can use your life experience to help others who have struggled through too.

Churr.

splash acid in her face or simply cut it and kill yourself
she deserve this

The part where you fucked up was getting a girlfriend. Now a days it's pretty much impossible to go right. Sorry that happened, hope you don't kill yourself.