Parent's are going to stop supporting me in university unless I agree to stop smoking weed

Parent's are going to stop supporting me in university unless I agree to stop smoking weed.

What do, Sup Forums?

get a job, hippie

It's easy. Stop smoking weed

Working one day a week, don't think I could do any more with my full course load.

Your parents are paying for your college? Fuck off and get a job, you pussy.

looks like you stop smoking weed.

for a month or two until their suspicions die down.

and then you start again, but this time, don't let them find out.

I'd choose weed over college, personally.

Don't be a dumbass. If weed is more important than your future you should just drop out of school. It's obviously gotten to the point where it's a problem otherwise you wouldn't be in the situation you are in. So do your self a favour and either learn some self control or gtfo of school

Yeah, that's an easy option. It doesn't feel right to give in, though. I'm considering if I should stand up for myself, and tell them that I'd rather be independent and make my own decision - or lie to them.

They said stop smoking it. Doesn't mean you can't eat it. Find some good edibles.

I'm currently working - just once a week. I'll need to get student loans no matter what - since they're ending support come this summer no matter what. I would just start the loans earlier, or decrease workload and work at job more.

Don't choose weed over your future.
Go to rehab if you need to.

I'm not considering ending my education - I'm considering getting student loans earlier than I'd need to in order to stand up for myself. I understand the POV that getting that support is more important, though.

this

It's simple, stop smoking.
I like my burgers without pickles.
Quit the fucking semantics, your parents are paying for your university. The very least you could do is show them some fucking gratitude and stop smoking.

I live far away from them, it's very easy to hide it. It's more of a guilt thing for me.

I know that it's wrong to continue taking their support and keep smoking secretly. What about telling them that I want to be independent - and basically saying that I don't agree to their terms?

I've only smoked about 2 times per week for a month and a half. I really enjoy it as a luxury, I don't feel any dependency. I haven't smoked for five days, since I'm making this decision. I feel fine.

Stop smoking weed or admit that you addicted.

Good luck then. You'll be in debt for the next 10 years and you'll lose all your parents respect? Is it worth it? you have to get your priorities in line. It shouldn't be a hard choice. If you've decided that weed is more important than your parents support then accept that that choice will come with conciqences.

Then go independent or fuck off. This is some nigger level leechery going on right here.

Ok well then why is this even a question. You don't need weed. You need school. End of story. Mooch off your parents until you're done uni then become a stoner if you want.

You're an idiot. When I was in university I had a part-time jobs to pay the rent and the bills. I was a waiter, a bar tender, a security guard, a dish washer, a construction labourer and even a kitchen hand.

Get off your lazy ass and put some time into making yourself a valuable member of the community.

smoking weed = less dependency on a substance,
more money in your pocket,
less time floating around in a stoned fucking haze,
etc etc

just quit smoking

stop smoking you fucking idiot
my parents know I smoke, don't like it etc. and yet still foot my tuition

because I am not a fucking fagg like you OP

>I had a part-time jobs to pay the rent and the bills
>tuition: ~13,000
>min wage: $8-10
>part-time??? (no benefits, less than 500 biweekly)

yep that checks out.. totally viable option. when and where did you go to college gramps?

Just stop smoking weed. You would jeaprodize your future for a plant that will be legal/close to legal and cheaper by the time you are done with school?

Smoke weed once a week as a reward for going to lectures ( just don't let your parents find out)

sell weed instead. Pay for uni. Profit

What are multiplie jobs?

How do they even know you blaze, perhaps u should have kept a lid on that...

I'm sure you won't back down on this, but there is no way I could work enough to pay for my tuition, and keep my workload where it is. It's not a matter of me being stoned, or being lazy, it's not possible.

no benefits, multiple jobs.. conflicting with the schedule
I have ONE part time job 4 nights a week and I got to school 4 days a week... that equals 8 days pal and no another job would still not be able to cover the bills without crippling debt

you are either a liar
an old ass fucker who had it easier when the cost of living wasn't trying to overtake the rate of inflation
or a shitposter

I will let you choose which one

Yup, I should have. I thought they'd appreciate the honesty.

this

This guy here is right.

Stop being a cunt OP. If your parents are supporting you whilst you're at Uni, the least you can do is respect their wishes. A few years without pot won't kill you. You wanna stand up for yourself and be independent? Get a job then you lazy sack of shit and stop being a leech.

Fucken kids these days.

Working the mornings you don't have have school and working the evening when you do have school. Quit being a lazy mooch. Some people actually work their asses off to go to school.

tell them to fuck off

My fault for not mentioning this.

I am currently working, and they are only supporting me for this year. In other words, I'm paying for the next three years anyways (presumably with student loans)

I'm not the guy with the parttime job butyou know that there are countries on this earth where you don't have to pay for university.

>Some people actually work their asses off to go to school.
those people have the "crippling debt" part that I would like to avoid if at all possible.. and it is possible. so that makes me a smart mooch and it makes you jealous?

>work mornings and work evenings
I work thurs-sun evenings
the weekend is patchy with my COMMUTE to and from school + extra curriculars

get fucked you moron I am trapped because I am maxing 32hrs at my ONE part time job which won't offer the benefits. there is no room to pick up an extra 10-20 hours for no money... you are a moron who can't do math either holy hell please don't reproduce you stupid goy

yeah I don't live in one of those countries. what is your point faggot? that I should leave my country to study in another country? no thanks.. people come to MY country for the top tier education

So you don't want to work for anything? You just want it all handed over to you?
I'm not sure how you will make it in life if you except mommy and daddy to pay for everything.