ITT we are polite to eachother

ITT we are polite to eachother.

>Until someone rolls trips then we go fucking mental!

This is quite a good idea OP
Good thinking

I saw a dog use a crosswalk once

How are you fine gentlemen doing today?

must have been wonderful!

There wasn't even any traffic! Just a good dog following the law.

That's a very nice picture OP, thank you for posting it.

No problem my good man they do say sharing is caring.

Is this original idea? I've never seen this before.

Just got me a warm cuppa tea and now im prowsing the internets, thanks for asking!

How are you?

I like the way her nipples cheekily poke through. Bravo for your choice of pic, and bravo for starting such a delightful thread. I hope you get the president of your choice.

I dont know why people say that /b is full of shit. If you are polite, anons are polite back, and anons have actually being a nice support when you need them, and can have a very logical opinions that cant put you back on the track if you are down.

dogs are amazing

Ooga booga booga

Crivvens, just one digit out. Thank the Lord we get to remain civil a little longer.

>
GO FUCK YOURSELVES FAGGOTS
>

Thankyou user I do wish for Mr Trump to make America great once again.

Tell negative living organisms that you allow to exists, that.

Why what is this foreign language, do you need assistance in assimilating my good friend?

I might as well take this oppurtunity to ask everyone: what is your opinion on camels? If someone could do me the courtesy of posting a nice picture of a teenager along with your response, that would be fantastic. Thank you for taking your time to read and have a good evening/day/morning/night :-)

I agree user I believe it's just a few bad eggs that tarnish our reputation on the interwebs.

Hm, this raises an interesting question. Would having sex with yourself render you a homosexual?
Awesome job on generating such a profound concept!

Hey

Please ignore this uncouth brute user.

hello

I think camels are fascinating creatures user. They are able to withstand sandstorms and extreme heat, very impressive!

I see that this night is being spent in a very gentlemanly manner

How are everyone? Had a good day? I hope so! *tihi*

It appears your finger may have encountered the button known as the 'Caps Lock Button' which makes all text you write in capital letters. This can be easily fixed by reaching for the button located between the left Shift button and the Tab button. Have a wonderful day, sir.

FUCK YOU NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRR FAGGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCK YOU NIGGER

You fucking Cunt!!!

purge the heretic for the emperor

NIGGER NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Fuck your wonderful day and stick you caps lock up your ass faggot

Get fucked you nigger loving cuck!!!!!

I HOPE YOU GET A MEAT HOOK SHOVED UP YOUR ASS AND HAVE YOUR EYES EATEN OUT BY FUCKING FIRE ANTS.

Whoever your voting for, I accept your decision and hope you'll win :).

FUCKING APE SHIT IN MOTHER MARYS VAGINA WHAT THE FUUUYUUUUUUCK

Go fuckyourself you waste of a life

I hope you die you piece of shit!

OK, now let's pretend that we're busy lawyers who are REALLY late for a business meeting, but the bus driver decided to stop to get a coffee at Tim Horton's.

>oh gosh, oh jeez
>oh man
>my boss is going to kill me
>my sweat is staining this new shirt
>why did this have to happen on a hot, hot Tuesday?

I WILL DIG UP YOUR GRANDMA AND RAPE HER CORPSE AND IMPREGNATE YOUR HOUSE PETS!

DO YOU REALISE YOU BASICALLY ASKED HALF THE NATION TO FUCK OFF?!?!?!!!!!!!!??!!!!!! JESUS FUCK GET A LIFE YOU WHORE

Go fuck yourself you role playing faggot nigger Cunt motherfucker.

That turned out great!
Now, let's pretend that we have an assignment due in two hours on the Trail of Tears in 200 words or more.

>oh gosh, oh jeez
>oh man
>I'm definitely going to fail this paper
>my sweat is staining this new shirt
>why did this have to happen on a hot, hot Tuesday?