I really don't know what the fuck I'll do if Hillary Clinton wins. I can't accept it...

I really don't know what the fuck I'll do if Hillary Clinton wins. I can't accept it. I'll hang on to the idea of President Trump until the final second. This election gives me so much anxiety.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/german-crews-build-barrier-higher-than-berlin-wall-to-separate-town-from-refugee-wave.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

I'm not even sure why you guys find trump appealing in the first place. He's an insider just like the rest

It's cute that you think elections are not rigged from the beginning..

>actually desiring any particular politician hold office

nobody in the government is trustworthy, you just vote for the one you think will fuck us over less

that being said, he isn't trying to strip us of any constitutional rights, so trump is, by process of elimination, the better choice

Anyone who thinks he would make a good president should just hang themselves. Not to mention that he's going to lose. Say hello to your first female president.

>$0.10 has been withdrawn from social security and deposited into your ebt account

The election is rigged already, dumbass.
Hillary will win and it is predetermined.
The illusion of "democracy" or that anyone has a "vote" or that it is an "election" has ended.
You have ample proof in what they did to Bernie.

Sorry, bro.
At least you've got dubs.

I kekd at this

literally this

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can avoid world war 3 and vote for a better, safer America.

Nice pasta CTR shill

>nobody in the government is trustworthy
Agreed.
FYI, Trump is not, nor has ever been "in" the government.
FYI, he is spending his own money to try and give back to the American people.
FYI, he doesn't need any of the shit he is putting up with and will take a dock in pay just to be your President.
FYI, Ameritards are not smart enough to elect an actual outsider this time, don't expect anyone else who is an outsider to government will ever step up again after what has been done here.
Resign yourself to the fact that you and your grandchildren shall be slaves to the Chinese and Arabs, will never have control or power or money again and that you will be lied to about everything and fed a heavy daily dose of brainwashing for many, many years to come.
Heil Hillary the Hatemonger!

tbh, I want president Trump more than anything, but at this point I'm more excited to just have this godforsaken election over with. The shit throwing contests are more annoying to me than Hillary is.

OMFG!!!

Work for the Government faggot. At work now for your shitty government

Then the Shillary daily posts have beaten you, you worthless child.
I told you we would win.
Prepare your anus!
We are not done with yet . . . not by a long shot!
You will become our fag slave and we will call you "faggot".
Eat our shit, faggot!

Trump for prez. Only vote if you want change

I felt the opposite until Comey saved the election on Sunday. Now I can breathe easy knowing that we narrowly avoided disaster.

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/german-crews-build-barrier-higher-than-berlin-wall-to-separate-town-from-refugee-wave.html

The Wall!

>IF Hillary becomes president.
Nigga please. You don't think the illuminati decided she was next on November 9, 2008?

Trump touched my pepe.