European goes to America for better opportunities

>European goes to America for better opportunities
>no problem
>American goes to Europe for better opportunities
>no problem
>American goes to Asia for better opportunities
>he is considered a "loser back home" who cannot succeed

Why is there this double standard? Isn't it kind of racist to assume all white people who leave their countries are losers? It cannot be because Asia is less developed than the West. For example, Japan is even more developed than America, better in every aspect, yet a Japanese man who goes to America for better job opportunities is not considered a loser. He's a winner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_t0BcgZy_g
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/JP
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/millennials-to-snake-peop/jhkibealmjkbkafogihpeidfcgnigmlf
charismaman.com
chinadirt.blogspot.hk/2007/01/lbh-loser-back-home.html?m=1
sheinchina.blogspot.hk/2009/09/loser-laowai.html?m=1
google.com.hk/amp/s/rayhecht.com/2014/03/14/expat-demographics-in-4-quadrants-part-the-first-loser-english-teachers-and-cool-english-teachers/amp/
speakingofchina.com/china-articles/white-loser-laowai-chinese-women-thorny-topic/
lostlaowai.com/blog/expat-stuff/china-expat-life/unemployed-in-china-a-response-to-go-east-young-man/
echinacities.com/expat-corner/Losers-Back-Home-Perceptions-of-English-Teachers-in-China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>better opportunities
lul

>loser detected

I'll take a number 37 with rice please

t. Kevin the autismo English teacher

>his only worth while quality is teaching english to chinks

hey i just saw his new video too

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_t0BcgZy_g

I'm not Kevin but I don't teach English anymore. And there's nothing wrong with that, anyway.

>American goes to Asia for better opportunities

Mostly go there because they're either weaboos and they think that asian women won't hate him too.

Do you have the opportunity to work 15-hour days 6 days a week like a Jap celeryman?
I thought not

Well, I think if you are fluent in Mandarin there are good opportunities

Asians laugh at the Western, always cuz they know how are a bit superior

Wh*te bois be like
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE YELLOW WOMAN AT?

>my immigrant parents were losers back home
>have relatives who moved to different European countries, and were therefore also losers back home
>tfw I'm one of the few people in my family who isn't a loser since I haven't left

I don't mind this logic, famalam.

Pretty much that, then complain how black/brown guys are "cucking" them.

cope

Just start making fun of Asians moving to Western countries by saying they couldn't make a go of it back home and only loser Asians move to the West.

Haha we do say that

>Sharky
>White

Silly laowai, you can't be racist against white people ~ (> ^_^)>

That or they think that Asian women are better looking for some disgusting and mysterious reason. Panheads are not better looking.

>Japan is more developed than America
Nice try commie, go shit in your squatty potty and kill your first three daughters

Depends, i find some of them attractive, but i'm not deluded enough to think that once you get there they'll fall on your dick and be submissive like in the animes.

>Japan
>better on every aspect

Just no. It's charming and all, but no.

I'm not saying they're all uggo, just that they are definitely not better than any other race.

Tru dat.

t. Pvt. first class John Smith

On a different note :
>Muslim goes to America for better opportunities
>go home brown invader
>Muslim goes to Europe for better opportunies
>go home brown invader
>American goes to America, Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Middle East for better opportunies
>no problem

Pretty sure the majority of muslims in america are good citizens (since they only accept people above a certain income level)

>Japan is better than America

Their culture is suffocating. This is evident with their suicide rates.

He's right, though. Japan is a much better place to live than the US.

The only better thing about America is that you can make more money here. That's all.

Japan isn't really better. People are worked like slaves until they die of exhaustion. The cost of living is absurdly high, and Japanese Millenials have totally tuned out of it all and withdrawn into a fantasy world of anime and dakimakuras.

The Job opportunities for a white guy in east Asia aren't exactly great. They are better in SEA, but not by much, and the pay is shit.

>and Japanese Millenials have totally tuned out of it all and withdrawn into a fantasy world of anime and dakimakuras.
That's more due to the culture.

>People are worked like slaves until they die of exhaustion.
Fair enough, but this is changing, and besides, Americans who move to Japan rarely have to deal with this situation.

t. english teachers

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/JP

>Japanese Snake People
By god I love this browser extension.
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/millennials-to-snake-peop/jhkibealmjkbkafogihpeidfcgnigmlf

>can go to prison over a fucking joint
>totalitarian style prisons at that
>the police can detain you indefinately
>probably lie about crime stats too, have deals with the yakuza clans which are companies with a legal status btw
>everyone is either seriously overworked or a full-blown NEET shut-in
>you know there is something fucked with society when nobody reproduces anymore and there's an entire forest dedicated to suicide and full of human bodies
>worst country in the so-called free world for gun freedoms, I happen to like guns
>pretty one of the worst countries to fight in, if you have to fight, especially as a gaijin I assume

It's still a charming country. It's clean, has good food, interesting culture, beautiful everything, and people being this disciplined is not always unpleasant. I'd like to spend some time there but not live there full-time.

No they're not. They're scum and they have to leave.

*pretty much

It's hard to go to jail or get HIV when you spend all day in a dark room fapping to Madoka.

Feel free to show me where I said that Japs are rational and well-adjusted people.

>I teach english in asia because it looks good on my resume

So, if you're a violent drug user who likes to get into fights, Japan is a shitty place to live?

I'd say this is why Japan is better to live than America.

I'm someone who happens to have smoked some joints in my time and has been involved in a few fights, it's not always really a choice.

With that mindset I'd expect you to think Japan is a better place than the US yes. I still think the more authoritarian a society gets the more it denies a part of what makes us humans. Except for those in power maybe.

>Dude, I've been in China for only a few days and I already have girls practically jumping on me. They're solid 8/10s, too.

>I hate chinks. Lets make one of our own.

You're alright, roach.

Maybe you should move there then.
>the more authoritarian a society gets the more it denies a part of what makes us humans
>

>
>
>I'm someone who happens to have smoked some joints in my time and has been involved in a few fights
Good, we don't want you.

Too late. He's already booked his plane ticket.

t. projection

t. loser

Way to prove my point? Hitler was more concerned about living out his fantasies of slaying dragons like Siegfried in Nibelungen, which he translated into reality in absurd ways, than he was about caring for the welfare of the German people. That man was absolutely out of touch with reality. And many people still followed him, because there's always at least a 20 to 50 % part of the population who are sheeple with authoritarian tendencies and always end up ruining everything for everyone.

Stay mad kike. You'll lose in the end.

Indoctrinated fools and other dupes never win anything. Ever.

>20 to 50 % part of the population
This juden is going all out.

Keep grasping at straws nazi. That's all you people ever do. You're more like the far-right zionist lobbies than you think. Except less and clever and successful so far.

>And many people still followed him, because there's always at least a 20 to 50 % part of the population who are sheeple with authoritarian tendencies

Maybe not in every society, but Germany in the 1930s didn't have a very solid tradition of democracy or liberalism as France, the US, the Netherlands, or the UK did.

>Hitler
Drug addict, fucked his own niece, was a NEET who lived in a Vienna flophouse pre-WWI and may have been a male prostitute during that time.
>Roehm
Fat faggot who loved burly men and BDSM.
>Goering
Obese pillhead who lived in a mansion decorated with stolen artwork and engaged in obscene orgies
>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a battalion of Gypsies, POWs, mental patients, and convicted criminals on the Eastern Front who engaged in some of the worst atrocities of the war.
>Himmler
Ex-chicken farmer, neopagan wewuzzist occultist and admirer of Islam.
>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy
>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet
>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer.
>Streicher
Major sexual deviant obsessed with the fear of Aryan women being contaminated by Jewish semen, was instrumental in lobbying for laws forbidding miscegenation between the races.

Actually, if i hear that one of my countrymen goes to Asia, first i would ask him which country.
If it's a shithole like India, i will tell him to poo in the loo. And yes i WILL think badly of him.

If it's China, Hong Kong, South Korea, or Singapore, i assume he must be a rich businessman, and i think highly of him.

If it's Japan, i assume he's a weaboo

>look at how he recoils, "I've been found out."

>Except less and clever and successful so far
Far more alive though.

>spend a significant portion of time, money and energy moving to a new country thinking you'll be swamped with hotties
>get smothered by an ugly, grogged-up panhead in a nightclub

Are Japanese really this big of faggots or is this just a joke?

At least Asians have some traditional values left and stigmatize women who date foreigners while hating whaito piggus who come to exploit them.

Holy shit this is hilarious. White guys how low can you go?

It can go both ways, all of them are ugly

I-I'm not gay but the guy on the left is a qt, he can do way better than that. There must be some serious competition over white women when white guys go this low.

>literally ruled by a pot smoking atheist race mixer
How low can YOU go?

> pot is bad
> religion is good
Conservatives must be rounded up, kys.

I was joking desu. I just find it hilarious that that is a real picture of a king in the Islamic world.

Yellow pussy is powerful stuff. Look what it did to John Lennon.

Kek your president is a literal reality tv star and a guest in WWE. This is 2017, everything is possible except a white man acquiring a white gf.

And the last president was a community organizer born to a skank from Kansas who had jungle fever. Your point?

I would like a qt Asian gf but I don't want everyone to judge me for it

Yeah but that makes sense given our culture. We elected celebrities into political office before (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ronald Reagan, etc). People expected something like Trump would happen eventually.

When people think of MENA, they don't imagine kings smoking weed and stuff.

asia is usually seen as easy mode here is why. Jobs in the asian market, asian wives - winning in asia is seen as if you gave up in the west.

He was a senator + he studied in Harvard + he is a successful author
Get your head out of your fat ass. He isn't a nobody

I never understood this loser back home mentality. Unless you're just fucking prostitutes and drinking here, you aren't automatically a loser. If you're working hard, making money, and adapting to the country, you're not a loser.

Like OP implied, people move abroad for better opportunities all the time. Are you going to tell a doctor who immigrated to America that he was a loser back home? Fuck no. Obviously he's going to make a lot more money and have more opportunities there, but to call him a loser makes you sound petty and jealous.

yellow woman are very overrated

Then again, Donald Trump has been a household name for a good 30 years now.

I should add that it's fucking hard to actually live and adjust in another country. I know many people who have worked overseas and even when they have "easy" jobs, adjusting to the life there is far from easy.

Well compared to ME, people in NA actually like to chill and have fun. We make a shitload of weed in Morocco (hashish) and sell it to Europeans for €€€.
420 Blaze it

So... President Oprah when?

Arabian king and pressident work for countries
Are you BBC ideology ?

Who cares?
What does Loser even mean?
No gf?

Did you go there to make millions for some big business? Or join the military? Probably not.

There's a reason whites moving to Asia is stigmatized. If the only thing you have to offer the world is the only language you've grown up with, and are seriously chasing yellow pussy, I don't know how you can't be ashamed of yourself.

Should we call immigrants who become cab drivers and convenience store owners losers, too?

Why do people assume the only jobs in Asia are as English teachers?

Well Americans can be bigots. I mean it is surprising, but hey what can you do?

You're gonna honestly tell me someone from the west is gonna learn moonspeak just to have the privilege of competing with thousands more zerglings for a single job? Jesus christ how do you fucking weebs even defend this.

Absolutely.

Stay in asia you loser, no one wants your ass back

There's plenty of Asian pussy in the West nowadays due to mass immigration but you keep this "muh gooks" meme alive. Fuck you.

How about they're in a relationship because they love each other you drooling fuckwit?

charismaman.com

chinadirt.blogspot.hk/2007/01/lbh-loser-back-home.html?m=1

sheinchina.blogspot.hk/2009/09/loser-laowai.html?m=1

google.com.hk/amp/s/rayhecht.com/2014/03/14/expat-demographics-in-4-quadrants-part-the-first-loser-english-teachers-and-cool-english-teachers/amp/

speakingofchina.com/china-articles/white-loser-laowai-chinese-women-thorny-topic/

lostlaowai.com/blog/expat-stuff/china-expat-life/unemployed-in-china-a-response-to-go-east-young-man/

echinacities.com/expat-corner/Losers-Back-Home-Perceptions-of-English-Teachers-in-China

Girl spotted

Love doesn't exist

Love doesn't exist; men love women, women love children, children love dogs.