Just found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and giving rimjobs to other guys

Just found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and giving rimjobs to other guys

You fucked that? Why?

nice, got her #?

Good girl. Post moar of her pics.

Can I have some ?

Haha I hope she kissed you after each ass she ate

How did you find out?

He could recognize the taste.

Just about to say this. Op is getting cucked and possibly poisoned with his whore gf's doodoo mouth.

I've met her. She eats a mean ass.

I've had women cheat on me but either they didn't eat man ass or kept that detail to themselves.

giving rimjobs isn't cheating user
she did not have sexual relations with those men

This.

She tossed my salad minutes after I took a sloppy dump too. I couldn't believe it.

If she doesnt know that you know, make her give you a rimjob and shit in her mouth

OP, you should go out and give men rimjobs behind her back as revenge and teach her a lesson.

/thread

Topkek. Your grill licked my bum

its the only way to maintain your man honor!

>Be Australian
>Live in Dublin
>Find msg's my girl cheated, gave a guy from work head at work party
>Pack bag and fly home to Australia
>Land
>Get phone call, im pregnant its yours i never banged him only blew him

Feel like shit, its not easy, i hate her for what she did but am conflicted about the kid. Gonna be a long 9 months til i can confirm kids mine or not

Fucked up situation bro, I hope it's not yours and you can dump that evil bitch.

Irish Sup Forumsro here. Sorry to hear that M80. Stay in Aus man; Ireland's a fucking kip. Source: Lived in Aus for 8yrs.

Ugh.

Honestly, I'd be more devestated if I found out my girl cheated on me by sucking another dudes cock than I would be if she just fucked him.

I mean if she fucked him, at least I would underderstand what she was getting out if it.

Ah fuck lad. Here, if she's a whore, she's a whore, nothing you can do there but take your lumps and learn the lesson. Just be there for the wee one, it's all anyone can expect or ask from you. If you're still in that overpriced shite hole give us a shout, we'll go get fuckin' wrecked and take your mind off it.

Well to be honest im more hurt she blew him and would rather she fucked him

>Hook up, always tells me its hard for her to cum from vaginal
>Almost every single time we fuck its either her blowing me or anal while she uses a vibrator to make herself cum
>Actual vaginal was rare and done cos sometimes i wanna fuck that way

So yeah, it hurt

Thanks /bros/ im trying to keep a chin up but its not easy, she is sorry blah blah wants me to come back or come here

>Conflicted, cos if the kids mine i dont want them to one day find out i was distant as shit and ignored their mum until i knew they were mine

>But dont wanna be cucked and pay all that shit if the kid isnt mine

It's true. By sucking his cock she wanted to be subservient to this other man and found pleasure only in pleasuring him.

If she fucked another guy there is the possibility she was just looking to nut.

But on her knees licking his balls and swallowing his load means she missed the dominate alpha in her relationship with her bf and needed to find elsewhere.

It's a sad but too common place occurrence.

Bullshit. I bet your dick is long and all, but not long enough to knock her up from halfway around the world.

Cmon user, pics or it didn't happen.

Apparently she was late by 10 days, had done three piss test kits at home

2 yes

1 no

had appointment booked at the doctor for blood/hormone test

All I'm saying is get a paternity test.

Tits or gtfo

Honestly, if I found out my mum cheated on my dad before she got pregnant, I'd have lost respect for him if he'd let himself be cucked. Be cool, do what you need to do. Drive her to the docs, sit in the waiting room, etc. Just don't be going out at 3 in the morning for pickled herring or some shit for the bitch, she is clearly not worth it.

if i ever raised a child like you i would be so disappointed

Not OP. Galway Sup Forumsro. Where you at?

There's no easy answer to this mate, but I can tell you're a sound man and I hope it all pans out for you.