Can we have a recommendation chart thread?

Can we have a recommendation chart thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah sure

this got updated? hhhhhhh i was so close to finishing the previous one

"real music is made with instruments" is honestly the most frustrating comment about music i've ever heard

best chart

Btw, if anyone has those chronological ECM charts, I'd love to get my hands on em'.

I like this one

Only have the charts that were on the wikia, if anyone have some outside those it would be appreciated.

Never seen this one before. Kewl.

post charts that arent on the wikia?
i have some cool charts but they're covered in my markings, im so sorry! :(

>chronological ECM charts
shit i want one of those! but ECM has like 2000+ releases so that would be a hell of a lot of charts

this chart is so aesthetically pleasing but i've heard 4 of these albums and they were all mediocre ambient glitchy drone i've heard a million times

bruh why they gotta do Phil Spector wrong like that. At least just put a picture of him young.

It's a best of taken from 3-4 decades iirc. Hell of

Has anyone made a 2000s/early 2010s rawr xd core chart? I'm curious.

Anyone know if these were made for romantic- modern classical? I think I only have them up to classical era.

flying lotus is jazz?
ah that sounds much better someone pls post it

>resnaissance
Pls fix this

this post-hardcore chart might be up your alley

Lel, that's actually one I made cause I thought it'd get a rise out of the jazz community on here. They're albums that Sup Forums loves but which /jazz/ usually dismiss.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_music
>Periods and eras of
Western classical music
Early
Medieval c. 500–1400
Renaissance c. 1400–1600

Thanks, bruh.

this chart sucks, stop posting it.

I was referring to the typo in the name "Renaissance".

Just reposting for Herbie.

I hadn't noticed this. Now I've got to look at it everytime I see that chart and it'll remind me of how lazy I am. Thanks.

It's a bit insulting to some of those artists to have meme rap and garbage on there with them. Just make the chart smaller if there's nothing good to post.

Maybe that's indicative of the quality of 2010s hip hop.
:^)

Again, if anyone has ECM, Romantic-onwards classical charts or the Criss Cross charts, plz post em'.
Think this is the last one I have.

why does it need 7 different names?

this is too vague a genre

all the shoegaze charts i see are so beautifully made, such a shame shoegaze sucks

Can I get a salsa essentials chart?

This should probably be fleshed out some time. Also the choice of Keith Hudson and Ini Kamoze records isn't great, reflects commercial rather than critical success/retrospective importance.

you really only need ketchup, mayo, barbecue and spicy (optional). you can make cocktail sauce out of mayo and ketchup anyway

Thank you, nigger, appreciate it.

>ketchup
Pleb lord detected.

I've heard 6-7 good albums and a mountain of derivative, uninspired shite. Then Loveless is just a masterpiece and a great point of pride for me as an Irish person as it's the best thing an "Irish" band has ever done.
I'm sure there are more great albums out there I haven't heard though and I feel like there is a lot of inherent potential to composing rock like this. It's just that a lot of people take the emphasis on timbre as a cue to be lazy with other elements of the music.
You should make one! Reggae isn't something I know a lot and that chart is something I've held onto cause I liked a lot of the stuff in the roots section.

Is this intended to be a jazz guide for rock-oriented noobs? Because this has a lot of rockist (and I'm not using that word derogatorily) jazz on it that won't necessary put people on a straight path into jazz.

The name/contents gives that impression, useful for most people here.

we really need to drop death grips

bump

You can look at it that way if you want. I made it as a joke as I said but if you like some of the albums on it, I'd say you'd like some of the others.

You're cool, my man.

You're kind of an asshole. Other Sup Forums users chose the albums. Not me. I didn't even want YT there.

>Criss Cross charts
Turns out I had this one downloaded but still looking for the others if anyone has em'.

hello long lost clone, how have you been?

white suburban kid-core hip hop?

(:

elaborate

I wonder what a pop recommendation chart looks like.

Modern CONVENTIONAL* AF* jazz.

More Encores on hiphop / plunderphonics? That's just wrong.

If it's making you angry enough, you should make a Modern UNCONVENTIONAL* AF* jazz chart. I'd love to see it.

You would NOT. Don't be a liar.

If there is a pop rec chart, I would really appreciate it if someone could post it.

Don't tell me what to think, buddy.

See: most of The pop section ofand a few other miscellaneous charts around the thread that look at sub genres.

Would be quite helpful if this chart told you WHICH FUCKING ALBUMS THESE ARE.

Is there a rec chart for Eurodance/Europop/Electropop/Gaycore?

thanks this is quite helpful

Thx. That other pic really should not exist, only the one with artist-album labels should.

Charts like these honestly make me jealous. I wish I could be half as interested in my music as jazz fans are of theirs.

Yeah, soz about the other one. Just found it as I was going through folders I had charts in and figured I may as well post it. Glad I could still log into the old topsters account I used to use to get the labels, I made that original one a long ass time ago.

bump

Rec and rate

Not the purpose of this thread.
Also, your taste is absolutely fucking horrible.