I was watching a video of some hipster saying "omg I just had the *best* sushi I've ever had in my entire life!"...

I was watching a video of some hipster saying "omg I just had the *best* sushi I've ever had in my entire life!". I'm not an animal who eats raw food, I cook my food like a modern human, but that got me wondering: How can you judge if it's "good or bad" when there's no cooking involved. It's raw fish!! you're eating goddamn raw fish!! Does he mean it's fresh? is that what he means that it's "good sushi", that he's eating fresh raw dead animal?

Pic related, it's the result of eating what I would consider "bad sushi". Some jackass got riddled with tapeworms all over his body for eating raw meat like a goddamn neanderthal instead of cooking it like normal civilized people. He probably thought it was "good sushi" though, until he went to the doctor

>implying sushi has to involve raw fish at all

>How can you judge if it's "good or bad" when there's no cooking involved.

by the quality of the ingredients and the harmony of the different component's tastes.

like, duh.

>implying sushi is made of any fish at all, not from shit and leftovers of quastionable origin

Same as you judge your mom's food. There's also no cooking involved.

This movie should teach you a thing or two about sushi. It's on Netflix. Perhaps you could ask your parents to stream it for family movie night.

nice movie

>I'm going to link a whole movie about sushi because I myself can't dispute the fact that it's just raw fish

This user is correct
OP is a retard as usual.

I'm a chef and have made sushi. It's all about how the ingredients are combined, same as any other dish. For sushi the rice (which is cooked) is a very important component with several ingredients.

I am pretty sure in the usa they freeze fish that contain that type of parasites as required by law

>different components
Is that hipster talk for the condiments sprinkled on the raw fish?
>by the quality of the ingredients
so IT IS just the difference between fresh and old fish? thanks

>I'm just greentexting to appear uninvolved in my own half-hearted troll

>Is that hipster talk for the condiments sprinkled on the raw fish
is that fuckwit talk for pride in ignorance?

>cooking meat so you don't get parasites is sooo o retarded!
>I'm a chef!

>I eat shit raw because someone told me it was the cool thing to do
cook your fucking fish, you goddamn try-hard uncivilized freak!!!!!

You're retarded because you don't understand the concept of creating a culinary dish without cooking anything.

>hurr durr what's a salad?

It's safe to not cook meat in fact searing on the outside is all thats required. wasabi and ginger both have anti biotic properties as does green tea. More macro nutrients are retained the less food is cooked.

>so IT IS just the difference between fresh and old fish? thanks
I don't even eat sushi, but it's becoming pretty clear that you're an idiot. You should take a while to ponder the implications. No rush.

It looks like it's looking at you with angry, angry eyes.

"omg I just had the *best* sushi I've ever had in my entire life!".

sounds like a little girl.
fuck that guy.

I think he means the flavour, so that message your sensory neurons send to your relay neuron in the brain, brain processes info and is like

>good shit

fish meat it graded and only top grade fish may be sued to make sushi. high grade fish has little to no parasites in the meat and is completely safe for consumption, however leaving any raw meat in the temperature "danger zone" for more than 20min begins to increase the likely hood of something bad happening. after 2-8 hours (depending on the meat) it is not recommended.

Ever had a sandwich from a gas station or a vending machine? How does it compare with one from jersey mikes made mikes way?

a lot of the difference has to do with the bread and the ingredients

kinda like sushi. (rice and ingredients)