Question for the Musleman-Crowd:

Question for the Musleman-Crowd:
In Christfag-Countries there is some established counter-culture to the predominant religion. I don't think about different schools of knowledge (katholics vs. protestants vs. etc.), i know you got that, too.
Iam thinking about Christianism vs. Satanic cults, because the latter orientates itself with the same books and metaphores, but simply negates them, or interprets them in an other way. (Apocryphic books, Crowleys work etc.)

To cut it short: Is there some "Black Metal"/Punk-Culture stuff about Jinns and Blasphemy in the Muslim-World?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_gaU6CGFrA
youtube.com/watch?v=mO9UMKqpFNk
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9m_jkVVKI
dawn.com/news/1145300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because Muslims actually take their religion seriously and kill any degenerate faggots who blaspheme.

>katholics
Catholics*

the answer is no, because the Muslim and Islamic Ideology IS a religion of war, it was created during war, to control the masses of a geographical landscape that was constantly at war, and to perpetuate that war in the name of the certain rulers of that time.

your answer is simple, Islam IS the evil you are searching for

short answer: yes, depending on how hard you look

youtube.com/watch?v=A_gaU6CGFrA

So was Catholicism and pretty much ever religion.
They were all created by rulers and politicians to control the masses.
The whole reason Rome adopted Christianity was to unite its crumbling empire and warring factions throughout the Empire.

there is Sufi Islam, it is a kind of black magic version of the religion where they believe you can fly and walk on water if you meditate and pray enough.

>was
>WAS

the key component in your statement is the past tense use of "WAS"!

this has no weight to the argument of current affairs , Islamifags are still acting in these ways, like its the fucking dark ages

so your "but muh crusades" statement is invalid cuck

Truth

Christians had a 600 year head start. Maybe in another 600 the Mooslims will have mellowed out a bit. But probably not.

the crusades were 900 years ago bruh

Islamic terrorism is happening NOW, in MY country none the less!

actually fucking watch it and adsorb the information please

youtube.com/watch?v=mO9UMKqpFNk

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9m_jkVVKI

thats no excuse and is irrelevant to the current situation

you are claiming that they are 600 years behind us...
yet they have access to modern science, philosophy technology ... pretty much anything youd want to if you are not ignorant
its a redundant argument

really?
You obviously have no clue about the complexities of geopolitics.
For stupid people like you it is easy to just blame things on the others, that way you don't actually have to take or make an effort to learn.
The wars currently going on in the Middle east have nothing to do with religion.
The fact that the majority of terrorist attacks in America are don't by right wing Christian fundamentalist also seems to evade you little grasp of knowledge.
Christians are the problem in America, they are infiltrating all areas of our government. They are tying to ban homosexuality, have school prayer, and undermine Americas separation of church and state.

yeah they just arrested 3 guys in Kansas trying to blow up an apartment complex where muslims lived. They were going to plant bombs around several buildings. But you don't ever hear it on fox news or breitbart, cause they want to distract you from the real issues.

Yes there is, we believe in 2 types of Jinns, the peaceful ones commanded by God created from light. And the dark ones, al-Hinn. These are believed to be created from smokeless fire.

When Lucifer argued with God saying he shan't follow Adam. He used the statement of 'We are better, we're fire; whilst they are from earth'. After this al-Hinn would try anything and everything to overthrow humankind and fill their hearts with hate unto God. For Lucifer lives off those who sin.

Anyways, these bad Jinns can contact educated scholars and 'evil' people. People who sell their soul for a materialistic purpose. They contact the Jinns by committing serious sins, one woman filled the sewers with 50 Holy books to please Lucifer, in return she got a Materialistic value. There are many secret groups that contact al-Hinn and make deals with them.

My companion's mentor had a Jinn as a sort friend. They would communicate and talk to each other. Many others can also do it, but won't realise they're doing it. Their hearts are too weak and will easily get corrupted by the Jinn. The scholar could severely punish the Jinn by reciting Quranic verses, therefore it was best for the Jinn to communicate with him.

Knowledgeable and reverent Muslim, ask me anything without any hesitation

this is hilarious
1: my statement about the geographical landscape of that time was correct, Muslims conquered as far west as France, that actually what forced the hand of the church in enacting the crusades

user trying to tell me i know shit about it when i literally live in an area that has Islamic violence constantly

GO FUCK YOURSELF in particular you apologist cuck

dawn.com/news/1145300

Way to advertise your ignorance.
Satanism is not truly a counter religion to Christianity. Look it up. It's simply a philosophy of atheism. Satanists don't believe in Satan. They don't believe in ANY higher power. They believe in worshipping oneself. "my body is my temple" etc. Freedom and pursuit of happiness. If you're disrespected in public, turn the other cheek. If you're disrespected in your home, where YOU are KING, destroy them, without mercy.

What I'm saying is that fanaticism will likely diminish over time. Europe went from burning witches not so long ago to being 80% atheist today. And btw Europe had access to all the science and technologies of ancient Rome but they still chose to be ignorant cunts for the better part of two millennia.

The only irrelevant thing here is you.

well fuck you too buddy

hahaha, you are talking about Empires and Colonialism. All great civilizations have had them. Christian Empires were around conquering lands long before Islamic ones.
Each religion was really just a tool for it's own local consumption and control.
Also, the Crusaders were wealthy noble men doing it for money, not religion, and they committed horrific atrocities. So if you are really that stupid to think Christianity has some superior high ground, then you are either trolling or a complete idiot.

>burning witches

but we were talking about current affairs mate, like the caliphate currently being called to death to the west
not things that happened 900 years ago

I think I might like this.

>but we were talking about current affairs mate

No one has made that distinction but you. Go be irrelevant somewhere else.

>Christianity has some superior high ground

no i didnt claim that at all

i claimed that IT WAS 900 YEARS AGO

therefor it isnt a counter argument

bringing it up in relation to CURRENT ISLAMIC caliphate is apologetic you cuck

It is a tool they are using to fight Colonialism. Religion is a useful tool to rally the support of the troops, all countries use it.
The fact of the matter is, they aren't trying to attack the west because they simply hate them for no reason other than their religion, they are simply resisting colonialism. If we didn't invade half their countries, install puppet governments and steal their resources then we wouldn't have this problem.

haha, the current so called Islamic caliphate is a direct response to western colonialism. The religion is just a tool used in response, but you are obviously too stupid to realize this.

Lul he said 600 years ago. We stopped burning witches in the mid 1800s tho... So 200 years actually.

Bit of ironic history there too. Magicians and witches were killed by Christians... Yet the word magician. Is derived from magoi, or magi. You know the "3 kings" who visited Jesus at birth? That's an intentional English mistranslation. They were know as the 3 wise men, or the 3 magoi. They were early scientists of another religion, the zoroastrians. They studied the stars on great platforms called ziggurats. So one part of the bible praised magoi, while another chapter says we shant suffer them to live..

that is interesting.
I also heard that it is a common mistranslation that "6" is the number of the beast. That basically it is saying when you see the beast you should wear a 6 because the number will protect you from him.
Not sure if that is true or not.

>created from light
>>implying sunlight?

>created from smokeless fire
>>implying fire is not light?

what's the difference here?

it's the worst possible response, though, because violence against the establishment is a cardinal sin against the new world religion of global finance.

dude, it's religion, they also say don't eat shrimp, give you rules for owning slaves and guidelines for rape, and all 3 of the Abrahamic religions say the Earth is the center of the universe, it is flat, and stars are pinholes pokes through a blanket covering us from heaven.

That is only partly true. If you only examine the 19th-21th centuries then you are correct. But Islam throughout history has been used much more for conquest than for the resistance of conquest. Nobody pissed them off to make them conquer Iberia, they did it to make the world Muslim.

yeah but there's some kernel of meta-physcial ideology that's not well illuminated. like for instance, one might say that the "smokeless fire" is a metaphor for something mortal, things which burn for a while and then die. Where as "light" as in "sunlight" is a metaphor for something immortal like sunlight (which to the collective human experience) never stops shining. it might be minds, bodies, spirits, or something derived from it, but its not clear as to what they're speaking of.

That sounds like it. Thanks for the one who answered my question.
Do you have any sorces? Like Books (translated...)?

it was definitely a religion created during conquest, but they didn't really conquer areas of land to make them Muslim, they did it to expand their Empire, just good old Colonialism. If they did it for Islam then they would have forced everyone to become Muslim. By the time they started moving out of the Middle east and into Europe, North Africa and Asia they had stop forcing people to convert, it was really only done in the early days while the Prophet was alive. After he died the next rulers made a lwa saying if you are born Muslim and convert then you should be put to death. It was out of fear that they would lose control and everyone would change religions again.
The reason Places like Alhambra areas of Spain that were conquered were so advanced for it's time was that they didn't force anyone to convert and welcomed all religions from all over the world. That allowed them to collect vast knowledge from every country and culture, similar to how America is , a melting pot that attracts the best from around the world.

That depends on the kind of cults you look upon. Iam well aware of the temples and chaos magic approaches. But a lot of that is dealing with your own mind and the imagery they dumped in your head in kindergarten.

The fact of an established "non-muslim-tax" is with this argument.