Fuck off back to gawker

already did

sure kid

>filename

sure kid

sure kid

kindly off you're self now

>hurr durr i can photoshop

Not realizing that we are headed for a Reagan like landslide and Trump is going to win California as well

If you think Massachusetts is voting blue you really are a fucking idiot.
My vote doesn't mean a thing...

Reagan was winning 62-38 in the polls and won 61-38 lmao.

Shove it up your ass.

As a non murican I think both candidates are shit and as far as I understand it's a choice between an idiot or war

No, he was 8 to 12 points down in the polls retard

Brexit showed stay at 3 to 7 points ahead too.

You faggot Globalists are in for a surprise.

People don't like the asshole elite in their ivory towers looking down on them and telling them what to do

He going to win you dumb cucked CTR virgins. goodluck finding a job after this election, if you dont go to jail with her.

Hillaryfags are why the rest of us hate America, Good luck against Russia, cucks.

>trump is gonna win california
>laughing.jg.bat.png.gif.pdf.exe

>one more day
Try 8 more years.

Also,
>Shitlord
Your tumblr is showing.

Said the idiot, unironically, whilst voting for a white inherited wealth billionaire, who owns Towers named after himself.

Yeah fuck the 1%! This will show the global elite.

It's hilarious to watch all these poor people vote for someone who literally doesn't give even the slightest shit about them

Fuck off, shill.

>Try 8 more years.

He isn't going to win tomorrow, dude.

And even if he did, some bizarre way, not a CHANCE he'd get reelected after trashing the country for 4 years.

FUCK YEAH OP

Obama got reelected, Look what he did.
He raised the national debt.
He supported the Arabian spring that has fucked every nation that was involved and Europe.
His support for BLM made racism skyrocket to an all time high.
Obama care is a scam. you pay more for less.

>obama sure was a great president

>Trump isn't an asshole elite
>in an ivory tower
>telling people what to do

LOL

Bush did.

brilliant speech by jeb on cnbc

>You mean for at least the next 30 years
FTFY

Hail Trump!

>not voting for the real winner of this election

Not if jesus makes another miracle happen and some unknown mysterious demographic of trumptards comes out of nowhere to vote for him.

Then 4 years of sitting back, relaxing with quality lulz and pointing fingers at stupid+crazy.

Either way this election is a disaster.
It's given anti democratic propaganda to every democracy hating system out there.
It's been even more divisive than the first election Obama won.
It's lose/lose for America and probably the world. That said I sincerely believe she is better than Trump having tried my hardest to impartially assess each candidate.

>tried my hardest to impartially assess each candidate
>decided Killary is better

Wew. Lad.

Everything else aside the guys a total amateur and will be embarrassing as fuck on the world stage.

I know, man, that shitlord fucking triggers me so hard I almost forgot my own pronouns.

yes, faggot, it hurts

not going through a high school and now no one gives a damn about you...

but do not worry - there are always booze and dope for an uneducated scum like you

And yet Hilldog is SOO much better huh?

Do you really think the email scandal will be the end of it?
"oh, but they didn't find anything to arrest her for...."
Not yet, but this is a clear indication of how her reign of terror will be. NONE of our state secrets will be secret with her at the helm. All the foreign powers know she will be easy to infiltrate and hack, and will only need to wait for her to make her trademarked mistakes.
She thinks she knows how to handle classified documents, and those she deems not as important, well she will just have the maid print them out for her.

America is doomed with hillary at the wheel.

Good thing you're not old enough to vote, kiddo. You're fucking retarded as shit

I'll feel like an animal who had to gnaw its leg off to escape a trap.

>Brexit showed stay at 3 to 7 points ahead too.

Polls in the last week showed Brexit ahead.

Protip: Public opinion changes over time.

trump is a beta and betas love trump. Just grab the pussy and fully you get shot.

>And even if he did, some bizarre way, not a CHANCE he'd get reelected after trashing the country for 4 years.

wHETHER HE TRASHES THE COUNTRY OR NOT, HE'LL BE OLD AS FUCKING DIRT IN 4 YEARS, ALSO CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

and yet you are okay with her completely reckless handling of classified documents and state secrets?

If she couldn't figure out how to work the stapler when she was just the secretary, then how do you think she will know how to run the copier once she is president?

But it was a good try. Manipulating plebs to vote for a billionaire narcissistic asshole who speaks in language they could comprehend - that will be in history and psychology textbooks - how plebs were successfully manipulated by primitive populism and idiotic memes..

>And yet Hilldog is SOO much better huh?

No, just slightly less dangerous. We survived Nixon, we survived Harding, we can survive Hillary.

So did your impartial assessment not include the overwhelming evidence of constant pay-to-play, or do you just not care if your country is run by foreign interests, or has your "impartial assessment" been based on news coverage?

Remember what CNN said, it's illegal for you to have those documents so you can only learn about it through them :^)

sure kid

kek

Nice English my fellow American :^)
I can tell you attended one of our high schools and aren't a clueless foreigner eating up whatever our news networks shit out

But not a man who wants to stop getting involved overseas and tend to our own interests. He's just too dangerous! He's a madman! Didn't you hear that he doesn't respect Rosie O'Donnell?

Your posts are doomed from such tinfoil ass-pissing.

Thats my move to it works, if women find you attractive and you are already kissing them.
it usually leads to many orgasms for them, im guessing you dont know what a orgasm is.

lol all these false claims so funny. There's a recording talking about trump grabbing girls by the pussy. having ties with russia, china and north korea, not paying taxes the list goes on and trumps only ammo is emails. every other word out his mouth is emails. trump has no ammo and will lose the election tomorrow.

>Trump winning the bluest state in America

Holy shit my fucking sides.

You're welcome to cite which charges Clinton has been cited with, or even a reprimand, user.

Otherwise take your "guilty until proven innocent" shit straight to Putin.

We survived Bush/Cheney

Cheney burned so many documents, his office caught on fire and the fire department had to be called to put it out

Thank God OP. Only one more fucking day of this petulant man-child.

Republicans are fucking retarded aren't they?

oh u poor beta, you think trump is attractive you're seriously mentally ill. Just like a in denial trump supporter.

Complains about false claims.
makes false claims.

Trump doesnt even wants to win, why do you think he didnt release his taxes.

> that red graph
kek

The only time Trump was ever even remotely ahead was when the 2nd email shit went down. Then he praised the FBI and indicated to his followers that she would be indicted.

Now that she obviously won't be, he's gonna walk back that FBI praise and just whine about it. It will turn off more independents.

That's why he's losing in both FL and NV according to RPC.

lol, trump's driver scared away a mugger and dirty donnie tries to take the credit

What a fucking shame. He would've taken 90% of the moderate vote and fucking won. Those 30% of Americans who are voting for Hillary but don't even like her? That same group who just thinks she's the lesser of two evils? All of those votes would've went to Jeb. Like 100% of those people, myself included fml

>republicans are retarded

Well yeah, they still defend Trickle Down.

You Trumpets are so fucking paranoid. Just accept that you've lost.

>votes
>votes going to Jeb

pick one

Were did i say that, im not gay.
i like his hair, but dont you understand that someone able to achieve great things and has ability is attractive?

How superficial are you that you are looking at appearance alone

>not understanding that the most important thing to the survival of the free world is ensuring that the shitlord hillary doesnt get elected
i shiggy diggy doo

I cant wait to sit back and laugh at sad trump supporters

Either way he paid for the driver, so thx to the donald that person got saved

It's called bullshit economics for a reason.

>Trump doesnt even wants to win, why do you think he didnt release his taxes.

taxes: because he doesn't want to be arrested and thinks he has a chance to win which he doesn't

Doesn't want to win: He won't win, and if he didn't want to win the election I guess its fun just to spend money, raise rent on his properties, saying its a rigged system ext.

trump supporters are very and overwhelmingly stupid parasites. Please do us all a favor have a mass suicide.

Fuck all of you pussy licking Hillary fags and cock sucking Trump fags. Im voting for Aleppo.

>living wage
Good meme, lie enough times about something and you'll convince every idiot it's the truth.

Tomorrow morning at 6 AM sharp ima vote Republican senate straight down the ticket and write in Jeb for Prez. Fuck Clinton but mostly Fuck Trump supporters who put us in this fucking shitshow.

Trump's gonna win, he has the whole black community behind him... he said it himself, the blacks love him.

You're a true trump supporter. 100% moronic idiots i'm sure you've heard this your own life.

I'll trade you. You vote blue there, I'll vote red in Missouri.

That way we can both feel like we did a thing that helped our causes.

>YOU'RE

go away