WarCraft

How is Go'el/Thrall going to react when he's old enough to learn that Orgrim Doomhammer betrayed his father which lead to the death of his parents and usurped the title of Chieftain of the Frostwolves from him?

read the book and youll find, you fucking philistine

>read the book and youll find, you fucking philistine

REEEE JUST TELL ME

I think they shoulda made Orgrim younger and more violent looking. I mean look at the orcs in the background. Orgrim and Durotan look like such cucks in comparison.

Orgrim is extremely skilled in combat. Both hand-to-hand and tactical. He just struggles with a misguided sense of Orc pride.

>Orgrim and Durotan look like such cucks in comparison.

What do you expect? Frostwolves are literal cucked nomrie teir of the Horde. Only reason they exist is to appeal for the normies.

He was a good friend.

in game canon orgrim doomhammer:

>partook in leading an unjustified war on all humankind in an effort to steal their lands from them because they were 1. too stupid to sail to kalimdor 2. so dumb they fucked their own planets over through their demon boyfriends
>let gul'dan live in exchange for taking advantage of his evil powers
>murdered the greatest human warrior that ever lived
>led his people to utter destruction and literally being rounded up into internment camps
>got a city named after him

now in movie canon he has
>betrayed his best friend and warchief for a hunchbacked evil cunt that killed his planet
>been an even bigger pussy than his game counterpart and didn't even try to challenge gul'dan or blackhand
>did fuck all the whole movie besides the 3 orcs he hit with the Doomhammer

fuck orgrim

>muh Lothar

Get fucked, Alliance cuck. Orgrim is based.

>read the book
Fuck that retconning bullshit.
This. He looked far better in the manual of the second game.
He was never a pussy in the game. He was the reason the horde fucked up the humans in the first game and second. In fact, they only lost because Gul' Dan was a jackass.

>too stupid to sail to kalimdor
kalimdor didnt even exist in warcraft 2 you autismo nigger
>unjustified war
t. lib cuck boy

came to post this
well memed friend

>He was a good friend.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE DOOMHAMMER

>literally Nigerian film tier
>flat acting, terrible casting
>not cohesive and no attempt at a narrative

Proves once again that cgi and a big budget can't save a shit script.

>Proves once again that cgi and a big budget can't save a shit script.

Literally the most successful movie film based off a game ever.

He won't.

Just like he didn't learn that Orgrim was a fucking backstabber, who knew all about the evil magic, but still continued to employ Gul'dan and kill humans in the main universe.

and probably the best one for what its worth.

>too stupid to sail to kalimdor
Orcs didn't know about Kalimdor until Medivh literally told Thrall to go there.

Is Thrall ever going to even find out his name is Go'el, because the only people who even heard his name are dead. Which I'm kinda happy about because his real name is gay anyway.

t. Blackhand

well not many games have followings in the 10s of millions and China is a massive fanbase for Blizzard. Credit where its due the cgi was good, but I thought that with not much effort they could've established much better characters. Of course if they are just throwaway figures to establish the history of teh world for sequels thats fine, but as it is their take on Arthas would be shit.

>Jack Nicholson
hes going to name a city after him

wtf howd jack get in there

A dragon told him his name, and then he traveled back in time and met his parents

>only six inches ?