How often you think about suicide Sup Forums ?

how often you think about suicide Sup Forums ?

haha, suicide, yawn...

you shouldn't. talk to your physician OP

everyday 5 times a day

Everyday...

As often as you freaks talk about it. Immediately after I leave this thread, I will not think about it until another self-hating hunchback pops his (always his) head up.

STOP FUCKING THINKING ABOUT THIS SHIT YOU SELFISH PRICKS

At least once a day...

A couple times a month to be honest.
If I get old I will eventually end my own life.

i hope something very bad happens in your life so u can get a nice healthy dose of depression and suicidal thoughts, faggot

Me? Or me? We too? N-no?
Oh. Ok, my mistake. Good luck. Bye~.

enough to wonder why i haven't gone through with it yet

I used to suffer from this, and now this thinking is beneath me.

Used to be suicidal, bulimic, self-harming, and I used to cut.

Woke up and realized how selfish and useless I was

Made steps to improve it

I still get depressed, but any suicidal thoughts are for selfish zilches. Nothings. Worthless, weak people.

Everyday. But, I also consider my life *could* still be salvageable and become a success eventually. That, and since time is cyclical and all of this may very well just be one big simulation/game.

I've tried it seriously one time. Spent three weeks in psychiatric hospital.

It was one of the worst periods of my life, but i feel like i'm falling into depression again. My head hurts all the time. I try not to cry when im outside, i feel bad. About everything. There's nothing positive i can see anymore.

> any suicidal thoughts are for selfish zilches. Nothings. Worthless, weak people

well no shit, thats why depressed people wanna kill themselves because they feel worthless and hopeless

So we're in agreeance here.

I don't know

but suicide threads should be reported

what did you do?

When the train is coming towards the station, I usually think "What would happen if I jump" and then I shiver and move a bit further in on the platform. Also same thought if I'm at a big height

Every time I fuck up I shout out loud "FUCKEN KILL ME"

That's about it.

Like 3-4 times a week

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope the train will take you, but you can't be sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?

I feel you, user

>Every time I'm driving on the highway
>Every time I'm in the shooting range

Can't fucking stop thinking about it, fuck

About once a month when I get tired of everything but it only last about a minute then I move on.

all day everyday.
I really want to die tho.

Constantly when I'm not asleep.

constantly. or at least hoping i wont wake up. i feel like complete shit twenty four seven. death just needs to happen.

kys then. do it. or don't you have the balls ?

Not him, but have you ever tried to kill yourself? The fundamental instinct to live is really hard to overcome.

A lot recently. Seems like a day doesn't go by that I don't think of ways to kill myself before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning.

I'm taking a shit load of anti depressants but they don't seem to be working at all any more.

I'm not suicidal or anything, just my brain being weird sometimes haha

I don't have the balls.

Tbh I think I have prostate cancer but I'm too much of a poon to go get it checked out. Thinking of just ending it because life sucks, cancer or no.

Why do you think that?

i legit wanna end my shitty existence and kill myself, like tonight, get wasted and jump off a bridge, stab myself in the neck before i jump to make drowning easier, i would 100% kill myself tonight but i feel bad for my mom, its not her fault im fucked in the head and wanna kill myself, she worked so hard for me basically for nothing because im worthless and ugly shitbag full of burning horseshit

my suicidal thoughts went from multiple times a day to like one a week

i stopped WEED and MASTURBATION since the beggining of november and im feeling nice.

Increasing pain in and around my balls and asshole, for months, lately starting to get some difficulty urinating too. Also extreme fatigue. I could be wrong.

A better question is, when don't I think about suicide?

Did you forget to take the butt plug out?

Don't think about your naked granny!

>There, I just saved you.

extreme fatigue here too (unexplained and no money to get it checked out.) THat in itself is such a bitch. I always say I hope I just randomly crash one day. It gets worse and worse and I know Im on a one way trip to losing my job, homeless ness and sleeping until I just die.

about every 2 days

haha, go get it checked, if they find cancer you start crying and say "this is the best day of my life"

Same bruh. Got a girlfriend of 5 years (thinking of asking to be wife) got 2 kids together, career in army is going Okay, been to war and shit. No financial problems, got an okay place to live for now yet still. There is something inside. It's been a long while. When I was a kid I made plans, drawings how to do it and how to make it so I won't even be found. I just want myself gone. In this vast huge planet, I am nothing but a tiny grain of sand. You know that feeling? It won't matter - except for those close to me, bu eventually they will move on. My plan is to make enough to leave for the family, see how they turn out in a couple of years and hope my parents will overcome this. But eventually... I will do it. Not now - but I will. Play it smart, don't rush. If you see opportunities next time, use them. If they don't work out or make tings worse - fuck them and end it. If it goes good then you might prolong it long enough to realize you've made a mistake. But don't do one mistake. Don't have kids - just don't.

>I'm not suicidal

Teach me

At least 4 times a week

Kek I think I'm the only user here who does NOT shove shit up his butt

Have you tried it? It's quite fun.

Never. I enjoy my life

Nah man I poop from there. I like fucking grills in the butt though. When I was still having sex, anyway. Now I don't even fap. Forgot that on my list of symptoms. Dick is now a wet noodle.

How old are you?

Not until just now. Thanks, asshole.

Not as often as I think about assault

Daily. Not for qq reasons or am depressed, merely because of a deep curiosity for what happens after death.

35, def younger than it should be happening but not so young that it's unheard of by any means.

Most days

Yeah, you should probably have that checked out. If it is cancer, you can just refuse treatment and enjoy the next few months like they're your last!

multiple times a day but too much of a pussy to do it

Once per 3 Years, why You ask?

Just bought a gun about a week ago

Just knowing that i could if i really wanted to made me think about it a lot less

Before that pretty much non stop

Yeah I definitely should but I'm a big pussy, clearly. People who aren't big pussy fags don't post in an hero threads on 4skin. It has never been good to be me.

There is something behind dubs - truth is with You.

i don't think about suicide. I just think about having all my relatives die and I kinda want it. I don't hate them at all or even dislike them but my life is kinda boring. All I do is go to school and get drunk in the weekend. I want some sadness in my life. I dream (or nightmare?) and think about it quite a lot. Is this weird?

lately every day

This tbh fam is literally me

Well I think it was literally someone else but I know what you mean.

Then leave ur parents

When I was a teenager some times, but now I have people depended on my (wife and kids) I can't just punch out when I want, no matter how bad things gets.

Fuck off normie.

Every second that i'm sober

well no, i'm just 18. I need my money to go to university (one close to me). I have free public travel and I like it, my friends live in my town too. Once again, I don't hate my parents so leaving doesn't help. But my brothers are both autistic so maybe that's why i want everyone to just die. and then leaving helps

Well you just answered your own dilemma, friend. Cheers.

all the time mate it's just apart of my thinking mate not a day goes by i dont think of it just put the thought away and say you will do it tomorrow and that tomorrow will never come

Hourly,my life is a mess no money no food late rent and prob gonna be kicked out soon no family and accidentally fucked over my friends , my water was shut down last week ,depression,social retardness and inabillity to maintain a conversation and lastly my house is a dumpster ,you guys remember that post about the b fag filthy house ,and 3 year old expired yogurt and shit. Im worse
And i stoped smoking pot and sold everything i owned including pawning my own car bicycle furniture etc in order to start working for an uber carleasing company in my town i wrecked the car im being sued. Im also a zoophile i let dogs fuck me
This is my hallway

everytime OP is being a faggot

yesterday, today, tomorrow

About everyday

Jesus I can't even imagine your life you poor wretched soul.

as often as i play pokemon go
so... every day

People still play that? My city was crawling with pokemon trainers for like a month (including me) but now it's dead.

Most of the time. I was orphaned at 4 and i'm trans, there's not much for me really, only thing that keeps me going is i'm passable if i put effort into so hormones may help my mood and appearance.

Other than that, everything just seems fucking pointless.

haha, well memed ! good meme friend !

op is always a faggot haha, yes, good meme mate, teach me how to meme fam

Is your penis feminine?

you can't

>off by one
You should really follow through on your suicidal urges tbh.

my girlfriend told me she suffers from depression.
She told me she was going to shoot herself in the head
>literally have 3 pistols and 1 assault rifle in my room
>have to grab all of my weapons and put them into the trunk of my car because of her bullshit

>..... some time pasts and I realize there is no proof that she said that that anyone would know
>Put all the guns back into the room (besides 1 on me)
>wondered if she was going to do it when I was at work

Nope, she didn't do it. Fucking pussies

Holy shit. Kek has spoken, twice.

It's a penis, that's all i can say user.

I never did.

But recently I spoke to my ex for the first time in forever and she was mad as fuck (still, after all this time, which says a lot) and basically listed all the things she didn't like about our relationship.

I wasn't aware of any of these issues, they had never been brought up before. But they depicted me as possibly emotionally abusive/manipulative.

So I'm gonna go thru our conversations and figure out if I was. If I am I'm gonna kill myself.

It sounds petty as fuck but I've always prided myself on being a good person. I never thought I'd do anyone badly. And I love that girl more than anyone. So if I found out I put her thru that shit, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I'd rather not live with myself. I couldn't live knowing I was a monster.

u fucking serious?

Not really suicide. I dont wanna kill myself im just over life

nice comeback, perfect, i see potential in you young man, keep memeing and one day you might become the king of memes, ruler of all the chans and the new white hope

u can't teach memeing, it's in ur blood.

Every morning, every night. I'm still thinking of the best way to go.

tried paracetamol before, but didn't take enough. I now have about 40-50 pills this time, but it's still a slow and painful way to go.
Otherwise it's riding my bike as fast as I can into a truck. But that sure as hell takes a lot of willpower.

maybe soon.

Every few hours. But I consider very rarely.

Only when I realized my first year at high school was a wrong choice, didn't learn anything and didn't pass the whole year and still managed to come in on the class I wanted so much on the second year. And then realized I am doing it so bad and I can't even do the simplest tasks or work. I am so laying behind.
School is a fucking mess and I don't have a fucking future.

at least few times a week for the last 10-12 Years. its great :)

You on meds? I find them a good platform to work off. Can usually see a positive turnaround within two weeks.