yes yes well done ramsay well done HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pydna
youtube.com/watch?v=FKzZ1hJqR9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahahahaha

Jon fucking blew it like a little bitch in this battle. If he had kept his cool and not acted out of emotion he could have avoided hundreds of casualties.

the horses pushing into the thightly packed wildlings probably killed more of them than the boltons.

Why didn't Ramses just use his powers in necromancy to summon another symmetrical wall of dead to block the chaosh knights from stabbing his hoplites in the back?

I dont watch game of shits but have a fetish for battle scenes. Is this episode worth watching for the battle or does it make zero sense in anything they do?

yeah the battle takes up most of the episode

yeah that annoyed me. like yo you don't honor your boy or get revenge by foolishly dying

OH PLEASE PLEASE GOD MAKE THEM GET BACK TO THEIR CONTAINMENT THREAD

Reminder that Ramsay had infallible tactics

>Baited Jon into attacking without any kind of defenses set up with one of his glorious mindgames
>Used archers to cut down the majority of Jon's army and create a pile of bodies
>Sealed the remaining soldiers in front of the pile of bodies with shields, and as they tried to escape over it, the pile just got bigger
>loses because Jon is Ice and Fire DABID LMAO

Ramsay was the most intelligent taskmaster on the battlefield we've seen to date, but of course he just got meme'd in the end like all the other greats

What was Jon's plan?

>He killed muh brother that I barely know and thought was dead 5 days ago, let's all charge in and die LMOA!!!

Fucking bullshit.

Goodnight, sweet prince

Its the type of shit that would get someone killed in the books, or he show when it was good. Now he just runs through a hail of 1000 without getting hit and wins the battle.

who came and saved them? i didnt get that part. the dudes on the horses that broke the circle

nigga fucking sacrificed 2000 Bolton cavalrymen just to build a fucking edgy wall when the Starks had less than 300 with his arrow volleys

was killing your own cavalry with arrows part of your plan?

Best battle of the show so far, the violence is far more visceral than previous. Nice amputations and guys screaming with their guts out.

A fun time for the whole family.

The Vale's army, little fingers people

yeh its pretty shit now. the whole point is how people cant do dumb plot armor stuff and survive. Now they just introduce interesting characters and kill them in the same episode, instead of having them do shit as scrubs die off. very annoying

They could have redeemed themselves with jon being cut down by the horses and dying for good, i was really expecting that.

He ran out of mana

Knights of the Vale.

Under Littlefinger's command.

well thats convenient. what precise timing. and they didnt send a raven or anything in advance saying DONT FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

man is this even the same show anymore

it's a big bloody battle but it makes absolutely no fucking sense realistically

That was super retarded. If Ramsay had spent five minutes with a Total War game he would know not to leave your pikes rear exposed to cavalry, and don't fucking shoot arrows into the back of your infantry line.

what is the strategic value of this helmet?

Can't get shot in the eye like Wun Wun

you can't send a raven to a random spot anywhere faggot. they always return to where their home is.

>look to my coming at first light on the fifth day
>at dawn, look to the east

>surely I can afford to lose thousands of heavy cavalry in this battle
>it's not like they are super hard to replace or anything
>lol what are reserves
>just send everybody in that fight to make it end faster, who cares if we lose more people
>lol what are scouts, there's no way we could be blindsided by a huge army that anyone watching the horizon could have seen miles off

they pulled that shit like four times now

hell, this episode did it two times with Kelly C and her multicultural fanclub showing up just in time to stop the siege on Mehreen

then send a messenger ahead

this...I mean even salsa basically warned him.

also Ramsay had plenty of other enemies to defend against, which makes sacrificing his own men pretty retarded

Thread theme song:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

I meant more tactics and strategy in battles I want to watch
far more interesting than blood and guts

>keeping that bastard was a mistake

Imagine a 1000 people with Down's Syndrome given polearms and blades and told to go mental.
It's violent, spastic and funny

> ol what are scouts, there's no way we could be blindsided by a huge army that anyone watching the horizon could have seen miles off

seriously, like it was a badass scene but how in the flying fuck did nobody know they were coming

Yeah keep in mind the only thing keeping the Boltons on top right now is that their army was mostly intact after the Red Wedding and the rest of the North had lost fucktons of fighting men in the war. Without their overwhelming military superiority the rest of the houses would just gang up on them.

Even if he wont that fight he'd be out like 2500 men at least, the Manderlys would wreck his shit completely after.

It shows the world your circumcised
#CUTPRIDE

Arrows will deflect off it because of the design, as will rocks fired from slings, which historically have killed everyone from peasants to kings.

A helmet like that is pretty handy famalam.

>WALL of bodies magically piles up during the fighting
>Jon and his snow-niggers just stare as the enemy prance into position
>Ramsey graduated top of his class at the Military Meme academy
>Half of your men are wasted just carrying Pavise shields
>Only 1 row of pikes facing forward
>This is known to cause paralyzing autism in giants

DABID

This, Salsa was bitching at Jon not to go ahead with the attack until they had more men. Why didn't she just tell Jon so he could fucking send outriders to figure out where the hell the Vale army was, and then actually coordinate tactics with them.

Are you all crazy? Watchers on the Wall and Hardhome easily tops this overrated shitfest.

>chooses to go to head to head battle instead of waiting them out in the warm sturdy embrace of winterfell
>infallible tactics

>nobody thought to chop down a tree for the giant to use as a club
>had him go into the fight barehanded so he had to awkwardly paw at the pikes like a cat trying to scoop a goldfish out of a bowl

>i am a time traveling general from the medieval era
>let me nit pick every historical battle on tv

Pretend it's an example of two really incompetent commanders conducting a battle and it's realistic.

also curious as to why sansa felt the need to hide littlefinger's impending aide

This was lotr battle scene desu, with CIA being gandalf.

yet Gandalf mentioned he left because he was searching for the 3000 men roaming Rohan and even mentioned on first light of the third day he'd be back regardless

Whereas Game of Deus Ex Machina did it again with random saviours pulled out of an arse

biggest hole in the fucking thing. Never mind the fact that the Vale's army just crossed have the continent without anyone letting anyone else know. All Jon had to do was wait.

>those men with shields and spears do fuck all about the impending enemy cavalry
all they had to do was turn around and the cavalry is useless

Never forgit (((DABID)))

my guess is sansa or littlefinger or both are plotting to take winterfell from jon

Vale has the best horse brakes.

(farts)

do you even watch the show?
did you miss the scene like four episodes ago where CIA straight up said "the starks are going to take back winterfell and we're gonna help" ???

what does an artist's impression done in the 20th century have to do with anything? fuck off reddit

>this justifies him turning up out the blue and no one else noticing
If only I had your brain. Every single battle in this show has a deus ex machina simply because of shitty writing in battles. All about the bollocks shock value with characters shitting the bed and instead of them figuring out how to get out of it, a force just appears to make everything hunky dory

Starks are honorable men. They don't give a fuck

you can't see anything tho

The logistics of how the Vale's army got there is incomprehensible. At what point did they mobilize? It would take them weeks to reach Winterfell from the Vale if they went by land, and would necessitate crossing through at least one Bolton garrison not to mention traveling the Kingsroad, which somebody is bound to notice.

If they went by ship they'd need birth in White Harbor, it's the only port large enough for an army to disembark, which would be kind of hard to do without the cooperation of the Manderlys. And do they even have enough ships? Could they even transport that many horses by sea in the winter?

Okay setting that aside: how the fuck did they find the battle? Let's assume Littlefinger somehow gets his army into the North before the battle even starts because Sansa told him to be ready going into the fight. They only learned where the fight was going to happen a short while before it happened, they were in the field. How did she manage to inform Littlefinger? If Littlefinger's army was already in the field she couldn't have sent a raven, not that she had any herself since she was also on the march.

I can't understand it.

>thinking about le woman strong clang clang swords show

youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs

That didn't even happen you braindead 'tard

>>this justifies him turning up out the blue and no one else noticing
well thats just Ramsay being Ramsay and only focusing on one thing at a time and giving no fucks for the long game. He also killed a fuckload of his own men for the same reason.

but my point is that your point about LotR is pretty much invalid.
these shows and movies wouldnt be much fun without the element of surprise for shock and awe

which woman besides 6'3" brienne is shown to be strong?

>rocks fired from slings

YOU DON'T FUCKING IGNITE ANYTHING YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you can actually see how the first horseman that breaks through the lines bumps into the first wildling, but other than that the other cavelry columns don't charge directly into the bolton infantry.

did you even watch the show you blind pleb?

>these shows and movies wouldnt be much fun without the element of surprise for shock and awe
yeah, god forbid a battle scene made fucking sense.

>giants grow 30 feet taller when they become good guys
this show literally only exists so middle aged single mothers can jerk off to Jon. Why does anyone care?

>Can't get shot in the eye like Wun Wun
Sad moment in all our lives: there will never be a battle between WunWun and the mountain.
Why even watch the show now?

>6000 vs 3000
>able to form a wall 5 ranks deep around the enemy

nice work D&D

what didnt make sense?
Ramsay, true to his character, rallied every single man he could for an army since he had known for weeks that the Starks were coming for winterfell.
most of the north are forced into allegiance so it's not like any of them are going to go out of their way to help him .

im confused as to which part stumps you, user

Osha was, back in the day.

Fucking Dany every week you tard wins some major battle by just smugly looking at her opponent with no fear while some element out of her control kills them with ease

Sneks just overthrew a country, Arya just bitched out the whole faceless clan, Meera killed a walker leader, Margery with her big master plan, Sansa just got to basically kill Ramsay and got to be the deus ex machina trigger for winning the whole battle, Cersei has had her moments

Do you have dementia?

>the last of the giants

:,(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pydna

>implying the Vale Train stops for anything

watch the scene

the horses push through the bolton line and ride right into the tightly packed wildling army, then the leading horses turn left to frontally ride into the pikes again

it's kind of mind bogglingly stupid

Does this look like 30ft to you?

literal cuck detected

Forgot stronk lesbian Yara too, how could I forget. Fucks women and has female power alliance with Dany now, and makes sure dickless lmao bad boy reek stays beneath her. I-I don't deserve to rule. Yara stronk.

I lesbian, I fuck girls. Dany we stronk

>stating the plots of the show with a bunch of asshurt exaggerations is an argument

Cringed hard.

Yes, assuming those people behind him are roughly 6 ft. Looks about 5 times their height.

>what didnt make sense?
the entire vale army teleporting to the battle for one.
jon snow completing binning his strategy of waiting for ramsay to attack because the lost cause of wanting his brother to survive didn't happen
letting the army just walk around you and prepare their shields and spears whilst jon and his army just twiddled their thumbs

oh yeah a 600kg horse just bumped into him he's fine.

and the guys behind him who seconds ago could barely even breath are fine too

the few scouts that were posted to watch for armies approaching from the south (which would have been very few indeed) could have been neutralized by forward elements of the vale host.

>the horses push through the bolton line and ride right into the tightly packed wildling army

No, they don't, you need to watch the scene again friendo

BTFO and uses ad hominem to feign victory

>>>tumblr

At the meeting between sansa and littlfinger he said the army was near or at moat caitlin, which would cut travel time in half.

Definitely not 5 times their height, 3 at most.

>the entire vale army teleporting to the battle for one.
literally been on the move for episodes of time
>jon snow completing binning his strategy of waiting for ramsay to attack because the lost cause of wanting his brother to survive didn't happen
what are emotions
>letting the army just walk around you and prepare their shields and spears whilst jon and his army just twiddled their thumbs
okay this i agree is dumb. how did they let them selves get surrounded so eaily? why didnt the giant have a weapon?

>BTFO

You're exaggerating so hard in your post a lot of is really just lying. Are you retarded? You can't win an argument by just lying, you neckbeard.

>oh yeah a 600kg horse just bumped into him he's fine.

We don't even know that, the camera was too far away

>and the guys behind him who seconds ago could barely even breath are fine too

What? We don't know that they're fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKzZ1hJqR9o
>"Calculating master of the game"

Every single fucking one of them.

How did CIA know where to arrive? like this guy said there's no way for them to communicate

seriously, rewatch the scene. the first horse through bumps into some guy, and all the other ones rear their horses around without even touching a single person from Jon's army

>what are emotions
what a stupid move when youre the leader of an army