I just came back from the future and this is what I saw

I just came back from the future and this is what I saw...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4B3085AE-12D8-11E6-8A63-05821B538728?client=ms-android-verizon
primarymodel.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really? I think your from an alternate reality rather than this timelines future. I think the election is going to be real close m8. Hold your buttcheeks because if ya stick around you may learn a thing or two about this reality.

was it from the year 3000, not much has changed but we live underwater?

Well it's the last day we can make our unrealistic presidential prediction, so why the fuck not

Fuck off J.J., and take your alternate timeline with you.

Experts who have predicted the Presidential winner since the 60's with 100% accuracy are predicting a Trump victory.

I predict trump will win Alabama

I've not heard that song in years

sources?

Why are you republicans so paranoid that you keep having to reassure yourselves that Trump is going to win?

The Man in the High Tower Part II !

Because they know they are going to lose...

samefag

I know but christ you could at least accept it like a man instead of rocking yourselves back and forth in the corner telling yourself that Trump is going to win.

[citation needed]

samefag

It's coming, folks..

google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4B3085AE-12D8-11E6-8A63-05821B538728?client=ms-android-verizon
He's an outsider they said. They want change
>picks a Goldman Sachs representative as treasurer
You guys were scammed

You got caught you dumb ctr nigger

Nothing to be caught, I'd post a screenshot but you paranoid niggers would just scream that it's a shop because you can't accept that you're wrong, just like filthy fucking niggers. Go shoot yourself in the back of the fucking head you troglodyte.

It's my professor at my school. He'll probably be wrong since he calculates it based on primary votes and the general trend that voters like to see a switch in the party of the presidency every couple election cycles. He does not take ANYTHING ELSE into account.

So, they predicted Obama winning twice and did nothing to stop it?

OP, what are the winning Cash 3 evening numbers for Georgia, Nov. 8th? I'll play them $1 straight. Also, give me the winning numbers for Cash 4, which I'll also play 'straight.'

If I win, I'll send you half of the winnings.

Here's his site primarymodel.com/

That's an alternate timeline. Doc and Marty won't let it happen.

>(C) 2015 VIVELEFRANCE

What could they do to stop it? They make predictions.. Why would they be interested in stopping anything? They probably voted for Obama

Damn you're still trying.. when he loses tomorrow you're still going to be here huh with your sandy pussy. I hope someone grabs you by it.

>political satire/all events, charedterizations and quotes are fictional

Well, that's a relief.

Just Google "Experts predicts Trump victory" and you'll get it.. Here's one..

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

>self-fulfilling prophecy
They could have talked about him winning non-stop, and (knowing humans), people would've voted against him just to say
>nyeh nyeh, we voted in a way that proved you wrong, because we have free will and you don't know shit about us!