Walk in

Walk in.
See this.
What do?

leave, she looks nasty

Jam plug all the way in slam the D into pussi

take the plug out of the ass, lick it, stick it back in, fuck.

do girls who actually like this even exist?

Release it in the sea.

How so?

SHOP THIS GUYS PLS BROS

Call friends and destroy her ass. That body needs a lot of cock.

Fap to husband crying and order a pizza.

This slampig did...

remove buttplug, insert penis and thrust until i cum

girls like what? Girls that like anal stimulation or bug girls that will do whatever you tell them?

answer is yes, but I'm curious what you were asking.

girls who like anal

Frankly, it's not always fun as the guy unless you can go all out. With enough alcohol involved, I have had some personal success. But, yes, some girls are into it and can have an orgasm from it.

I think its hot as fuck if a girl is wanting to try or somehow enjoys it. Ive only been with a few girls, but all of them want nothing around their ass

The only girls I've done it with, I had been with for a while. Comfort is key. Most girls are as afraid of the poop factor as much as the pain.

sniff his fartz

I'm not the type of person who will talk my girlfriend into doing something she doesn't want to do. Maybe I will meet one some day, but I find it highly unlikely

i agree. Sounds like you are pussy whipped. Be a man and take that ass

This. My girlfriend actually enjoys anal the couple of times we've done it. She's just so self conscious about the smell and shit that she rarely likes to do it. Shame really as she actually keeps it real clean down there she just doesn't believe me when I tell her.

"Girl, you don't have to do this..."

>something she doesn't want to do
>girlfriend
See, this is where you messed up.

Shit
Definitely anal. Got more ?

Don't listen to the alphas that have anal sex on the first date.

Get your girl a little liquored up. Maybe take a shower together. And just play with her asshole while she's riding you. You don't even have to stick your finger in - even tell her you won't stick it in so she stops thinking about it. Just let it rub around the outside while she grinds her clit against you. There are so many nerves there, so won't know what to do.

How she deals with that will go along way to eventually dumping a load in dat ass (which is the ultimate "owned" thing you can do with your and totally worth the effort btw)..