Why do you dislike Muslims? :(

Why do you dislike Muslims? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende
i24news.tv/en/news/international/65830-150328-saudi-arabia-restores-their-ambassador-to-sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cancer

Terrorism, mostly.
Stop blowing shit up and raping people you animals.

They refuse to assimilate.

They are violent, draconian and barbaric as fuck. Also most terrorist nowdays are kebab and are funded by kebab cunts to push their own selfish agenda *cough* S*udi *cough* T*rkey *cough*

So would you be okay if:
>They prayed in cathedral style mosques
>Wear local traditional European head scarfs
>Pray to God in Latin or Norse or whatever

In general, frequenting them is enough.

No it'd be better if they would stop being muslim

>>They prayed in cathedral style mosques
Thats has nothing to do with assimilateing.

They won't shake hands. They won't work with pork, including sitting as a cashier selling it.
It's all these weird things they do. Hell.. Haven't you heard all the attacks there have been on dogs from Muslims in Britain?

Plus "kaffir" means you're lower than shit and urin.

because they invade our countries

I don't really dislike them that much. Most of the time.

Doesn't the Bible say not to Eat pork?

Arabs are culturally similar and look like Europeans anyways.

They'll assimilate in no time.

You should be concerned about the nigs

Why not?

>They'll assimilate in no time.

i-i... oh forget it

they did 9/11

Because when you live around them you either go full autistic about it or realize they're essentially just people, and sometimes you hate them and sometimes you get along just fine.

Because Islam is not compatible with our society

Muslims here come in two variety

>Religious retard with values completely out of sync with modern society, generally hostile towards non muslims
>Non-religious bydlo who adapts ghetto culture and generally makes no effort to do anything useful/contribute, thinks they are tough as shit. will hate you for absolutely no reason such as driving a better car than them.

i'd say i dislike middle-eastern immigrants more, they are as a whole alot dumber/worse/hostile than any other group here.

No, see, Christianity went through a reformation, so we do not believe in black magic anymore (they do), nor do we believe in a church governed society

>They'll assimilate in no time.

In 2006 62% of the Danish Muslims thought the Qu’ran instructions must be followed fully. That figure has grown to 77% in 2015.

>"It seems that Danish Muslims have become more religious in all dimensions, both in terms of faith and practice. Generally, we would expect that the opposite would happen, and that they would eventually come to resemble the rest of the Danes, who are not particularly religious activity, "he says to Jyllands-Posten.

b.dk/nationalt/danske-muslimer-bliver-mere-troende

>They won't shake hands. They won't work with pork, including sitting as a cashier selling it

I've literally never witnessed this first hand. More than a few go full retard about the hallal shit, but I've literally never seen a Muslim person refuse to shake hands or to handle pork meat at the workplace. Maybe Muslims in Nothern countries are a special kind of retarded or something.

You have never seen a Muslim refuse to shake hand with the oppisite sex? I'll bet you mostly see the male Muslims

I see both.

I certainly don't hate muslim girls ;)

Well they always ask for their special snowflake status and brand everyone who even slightly disagrees as Islamophob.
I rather fuckin despite the politicians and stuff who let them come here en-mass though, since most of the times they actually invite the worst kind of them. And well, bragging about human-rights and other kinds of bs while giving a free pass for the Saudis is also kinda tiring.

i24news.tv/en/news/international/65830-150328-saudi-arabia-restores-their-ambassador-to-sweden

lol this happened in an office i use to work at

>immigrant from UAE gets a degree here and tries to start a new life
>refuses to acknowledge females/talk to them
>gets fired first week
>went back home

i can believe they are honestly dumber than most other countries in the world.

That's because you're a virgin

Between the shia and the liberal normie muslims, muslims in the west hate the saudis a lot more than western governments do

Aye, my hometown has a 60% muslim population

We are from Poland, we hate everyone.

they're like animals, mannerless rapists and terrorists
inb4 hurr durr but there are also innocent women and children!!! you cant rate book by its cover

Aye my hometown has a 60% muslim population, shit's crazy mane.

Pic related, views from my house.

Because Muslims are the only religious people who force their ways into non Islamic countries. Keep your sharia shit away from us. Not eating pork is fine but don't expect us to make food just for Muslims. Why can't they be like other religious people like Christians and Buddhists and learn to deal with haram shit in our country themselves?

Well, at least it doesn't look like a shithole. Do they behave?

Looks like a normal town

Some imam tried to coup the president which himself brought to power and made the country worse every single passing years for the last 15 years, made this with his religious followers which themselves brainwashed them for years, also came to their positions with cheating on exams, while the coup was happening president used mosques to gather his religious followers to "fight" against tanks and jets while he was hiding on his place which he went for "vocation" and that imam was was hiding on the other side of the planet from the country's authories.
Btw the coup attempt has been suppressed with the help of the secular soldiers of army on the whole country while those two men watched their fallowers slaughter eachother.
Now the president is trying to pass a new law with a referendum, while the country is still in the state of emergency, wich will abolish the separation of powers and make The Grand National Assembly of Turkey pretty much an useless front. He already started calling any opposers gulenists or terrorist too.
My advice to non muslims as a "muslim": this type of people will do everything for their goals, everything is allowable for jihad in their minds and they will declare you kuffar even if you are a muslim so they can declare jihad on you too.
Avarage joes that looks and acts like you (assimilated/integrated) are mostly safe but anyone that dresses like an arab or wearing hijab is potentially one of those wahhabists. Any non arab that acts, speaks, dresses like an arab.
Stay wary.

Pic related, you IRL

your time is coming, Gülenist dog.

This system of oil-export was a mistake 2bh.
The most conservative sect gets the most oil-rich region as their own country, ffs.

Childhood is worshiping Ataturk, adulthood is realizing that Gülen's teachings were right

lol no the worst are the algerian kids around 8-18 years old without fathers, even the Morrocans hate them.

Btw some parts of the city are gorgeous, we are the only city in Spain still having a statue of Franco and modernist buildings, a disciple of Gaudi designed most of the city center.

Half of my post was shitting on gulen and it's content was a warning about that type of people. What the fuck are you talking about?
Agent smith pls.

This was meant for you brasileiro mio

They retarded people can't assimilate or lose their tribe decadence mentality

b-but i thought muslims were family oriented
is it the african genes

Islam is a totalitarian, backwards ideology.
It is the opposite of everything progressive europe and the western world achieved after a long history.
We can't accept this ideology and just naively endanger our civilisation with all its achievements.

evil religion

Because our cultures are incompatible.

because reasons

They said the same exact thing with
The Germans
The Irish
The Polish
The Chinese
The Mexicans
etc
etc
when they all came to America

But western bbc ideology is bad

Arabian countries GDP is 20 or 40
And will get more technology and be higher and higher without
Silly five countries

We don't, they hate us by doctrine.
Sincerely,
-The World

Its not by doctrine
A very little people hate us
By nothing

The thing I hate most about them is they cant adept at all. My generation is the 3th and they still cant act like normal western human beings. If I would go and life in another country my grandchilderen wouldnt feel more Dutch then ( the country I would life in) Thats just stupid. But thats whats happening here. Its just sad really.

because, as i live in toronto, i know that real muslims look nothing like pic

I never witnessed that and i used to live in an immigrant heavy part of the town

it's not that they can't adapt

they DON'T and WONT adapt, they want to change the surroundings to their world they want.

This pic doesnt say anything at all.

Wtf is a "real Muslim" you autist.

Girl in pic is a Chechen Muslim. I'm pretty sure she's a real Muslim

White Americans believe in church-governed society.

>White
>Americans

Pick one.

Why do you say this?

I love Muslims.

Because islamic assimilation can't be done when it's done with such a high number of the ones needed to being assimilated. It took us 200 years to assimilate our 1000 tatars and they still hold to their cultural traditions more stubbornly than sami people. They've given up Islam mostly tho.

When you try the same thing with say the numbers germany is taking i'm just wondering how efficient do german politicians think they can assimilate these people.

Ok well i go to York University for sociology

I've many different people from different backgrounds

Muslims in Canada are great people. In fact Arab women are highly attractive and sought after

why the fuck would you live in toronto

Some girls are quite cute
Ideology = shit

Didn't know Spain was that plagued of muslims

I dislike moors.

>bbc
big black cock idealogy?????
Is there any other?

don't be fooled it is you too and everyone who is not muslim.
>“Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout...” (Quran 9:5)

>Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

>Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

>Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

>Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

>Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

>Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

>Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush..."

>Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

and they go on and on...

i don't dislike muslims. i hate extremists(the terrorists duh)

Stop stealing my fucking meme you fucking nigger.

why would anyone holding a UAE passport want to leave, life is good here

Its easier today with western consumerist culture

Funny how you pretty much state that you leave something out with the triple dots. All of them pretty much state that its only in self defense/when they are trying to attack you

Shitty, invasive, complacent culture that you are not allowed to criticize because western officials are cucked as fuck.

>They won't shake hands. They won't work with pork

when Dane assimilate to modern humanity?

>"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbeliever

so unlike christianity god who cant punish the hearth(feel/mind) of unbeliever?

moors

It would be good if they would shut the fuck up about their religion

But nooo ahbnlahbhbh evil west agents sabotage everything that's why everything is evil

They dont need to convert, just stop acting like fucking manchildren

t. Justin

How did death of your cuban dad affect you?

Why do they hate dogs?

Its saliva is considered dirty

>Tattoos

>""""""people""""""

The only muslim women I see are the occasional one following their husband at the supermarket and they're always fat and have about 8 children.

That's trapjabi and she's shia so tattoos are apparently halal for them
I fucking hate these whores, just take it off and stop insulting your faith

Their religion actively encourages and authorizes violence against any non Muslims, and any Muslims that don't agree with you.

And to top this off, instead of admitting to or reforming their bullshit, you get the "no true Muslim" fallacy and accusations of intolerance and bigotry, which is rich coming from an ideology that oversees guys chucked off buildings, children enslaved, and women stoned.

Also, they hate dogs, so fuck them.

Because I'm supposed to get beheaded according to their beliefs, that and the fact they are followers of a backward messes up religion.

>Because I'm supposed to get beheaded according to their beliefs

Why's that?

their adult unemployment is 50% because none of the women work

>what's an apostate

Are you atheist?

Yep

A better question would be : why They don't "like" us?
Also I prefer to live in a country without people dying for stupid reasons.

>nice terrorist attack

haha fuck no :DDDDDDDDD
ar*bs work their childrens to death in industrial jobs here. Its also very common see arab children forced to become beggars whilst their parents do nothing but watch tv at home

He does it nicely, that's why.
A gentleman terrorist.

Then he was shot in the head.

The problem is the West are like oh no not all Muslims! That guy totally doesn't represent the Islamic faith!
Meanwhile here people are quite happy about the incident as in good riddance. Sad!