What is this Sup Forums? It seemed to form abruptly in 3 days, it's on my inner thigh and when I touch it...

What is this Sup Forums? It seemed to form abruptly in 3 days, it's on my inner thigh and when I touch it, it feels like it might have pus/blood in it. When I apply pressure or push on it, it burns a bit. The area around it is a little hard.

pop it. its just a big pimple

AIDS

Maybe an insect bite or something, but Sup Forums is definitely the wrong place for shit like this.

Looks like an ingrown hair. Pop it, it'll be a mix of a lot of pus and blood, then press it with a warm towel and try to get the hair out with tweezers or else you'll be dealing with that shit forever.

It's kinda purpleish, I'm afraid its staph or something and if I pop it then it'll get worse or I won't be able to keep it clean. I've considered leaving it alone and letting it take care of itself, but I don't know if that will work.

pop it OP show us what's inside

+1 Ive been dealing with ingrown hairs for years now.

It looks like just a pimple that was formed from an ingrown hair, you let it get to the point that it became a small cyst. Get a needle and poke it. I'm going to tell you in advance that it might get a bit painful and messy.

Be sure to sanitize the needle and cleanup the area when you're done.

Take it to your doctor, what the fuck are you doing trusting 4Channers to give you any truth?

literally just popped one of these on my inner thigh

was on the toilet and when i was wiping i felt a sore spot. kind of purple like OPs and there was a little bit of hard pus and blood

i get these every few months in my crotch. They are ingrown hairs and will go away the day after it's popped

Google is telling me to ice it, and to definitely not pop it because it won't fix the problem.

I could say all of the same stuff about my cock...

Do this if you believe it's serious enough. If you think it might be a risk to your life take the path of better safe than sorry.

Don't worry. It isn't staph. It just looks like a gnar ingrown hair.

Vote for Hillary and I'll tell you

Icing it isn't the worst idea either, as popping it opens up the area to future infection. However I'll tell you that if you went to the hospital for it they would pop it since it's a sterile environment.

My girl got one of those once on her pelvic area... we popped that bitch like a normal pimple... the shit inside shot over my head... it was insane

in grown hair happens all the time in pube area

icing it, will ice for a minute every hour or so

Herpes

Don't listen to Sup Forums, popping it will release mustard gas

squeeze the juices onto a ritz cracker and enjoy. It's delicious.

I've gotten those a couple times before when I was a teenager
Ingrown hair that turned into a zit that turned into a small cyst
Trying to pop it will only make it worse
It'll go away on its own in a week or 2,just don't mess with it and keep the area clean

Pls record popping it and share

Every hour seems a bit excessive, I would recommend every 4-8 hours, but if you have the time to do it every hour or two then it wouldn't hurt.

Have you been boozing a lot lately, OP?

I get those blood pimples when I drink too much.

Fuck google

Why is it that a majority of people who post pictures of themselves on this site are fucking fat as all hell.

It's what staff infections look like when you've got a deep layer of blubber for them to burrow into, you fat fuck.

Enjoy your cellulitis and possible necrotizing fasciitis.

Fuck it up FUCK IT UP!!
Take tweezers and get rid of it

That's the African AIDS

I had a VERY VERY similar thing on my ass, in between asscheeks where the spine ends, so not inside of them, just above. Turned out to be a pilonidal cyst, which forms when hair grows inwards and makes tunnels under your skin. Google it, and compare.

Had to have surgery bc of that tho. Just make sure you don't do anything on your own because you could get an infection if you improperly sanitize it. Be sure to visit a doctor if possible

It's Sup Forums. This site is still seen as the big bad boogeyman by the mainstream. As such people who aren't desired by the mainstream reside here. That includes fat fucks.

it's because almost everyone who actually post shit like this are paranoid beta-fags. Everyone else is just lurking and enjoying the show