Why are you voting for tomorrow?

Why are you voting for tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4B3085AE-12D8-11E6-8A63-05821B538728?client=ms-android-verizon
huffingtonpost.com/entry/iraq-war-isis-michael-flynn_us_565c83a9e4b079b2818af89c
quora.com/How-did-ISIS-form-When-and-where-did-ISIS-begin
trofire.com/2016/03/22/retired-general-speaks-truth-created-isis-ring-fire/
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10778537/Thousands-die-of-thirst-and-poor-care-in-NHS.html
mediaite.com/online/breaking-donald-trump-rushed-off-stage-at-nevada-rally-by-secret-service/
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/
newcenturytimes.com/2016/11/01/witness-recalls-trumps-alleged-rape-of-13-year-old-girl-in-signed-official-declaration-details/
nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*who

If you want to vote trump for change... I've got some bad news for you.
google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4B3085AE-12D8-11E6-8A63-05821B538728?client=ms-android-verizon
Goldman Sachs representative Will be trumps treasurer
The scam has finally came full circle

Trump 16

I'm not I already voted

>why are you voting for
>why
Let me guess. A Trumps supporter.

Bait.

Trump all the way!

>A trumps supporter
Let me guess. A Hilltard.

Yea, are you gonna beat me and spit on me and kick me too, you tolerant liberal faggot fuck?

I guess you're too fucking stupid to realize how many crimes Hillary has done.
Oh no. Doesn't matter- Trump is worse- He's a racist! Mom! He's mean towards people who are faggots!

what does this expression mean?

>Why
because

>TFW mom grounded you from twitter until after the election

Yea and she also started ISIS.

Good fucking job Hillary

>re-opened the same case for the 10th time
>stop breaking the law we haven't been able to prove you broke 3 decades ago after we've wasted millions of tax dollars being unable to prove it
>10 fucking times

The funniest parts probably where Comey came out and said, "Shit I still can't find anything." Shocker.

Yeah it's not like she made a massive fucking difference. "Monitoring".

Trumps never even pretended otherwise. He has said from the beginning he will de-regulate banks, and reduce taxes for the rich.

Hillary will be WAY tougher on wall street than he will.

I'm not, I was given the day off to do that but instead I'm going to see Doctor Strange

Must be nice being so simple that hearing a claim requires no evidence to back it up. Breitbart says jump, you faggots say how high.

I'm not, I'm voting for Yotsuba.

Not surprised a Shillary supporter got that phrase wrong.

uhm, you mean "Good Job George W Bush" for invading Iraq on trumped up charges.

PS: The dudes name literally means "made up". I swear to god sometimes I feel like Illuminati have a sense of humor.

>cut my nose off despite my face

Not, cut my nose off to spite my face

Thicko dem voter detected lmfao xD

Voting for pulling out.too many niggers already.

Honestly both of these two should consider it a miracle they made it this far and another miracle they're running against each other. You switch one of them out for any normal member of their respective party and that person dominates which ever of Trump/Clinton was left.

CNN and MSNBC says jump off this cliff

You say "who's cock should we suck first?

no, what is sad is it would still break along party lines.

Think Trump is a twat but reading about all the corruption, spirit cooking, emails etc with Hillary I'm certainly not voting from a criminal! Might abstain.

seriously though, what does that expression mean? i assume it's American.

Hillary will win i'm voting for her. No way in fucking hell i'm going to vote for a fucked up hair hateful orange piece of shit. They should kill trump after he loses the election just like he would of done to so many people if he were in office.. its a good thing he won't be.

not sure if trolling or retarded

huffingtonpost.com/entry/iraq-war-isis-michael-flynn_us_565c83a9e4b079b2818af89c

Breitbart was literally created to be "The conservative Huffington Post"

That should tell you the quality of news you get there.

The fuck?

I never defended Bush, you're changing the subject completely.

All I'm saying is Hillary is fucking poisonous to our country and to the world

third party - like any sane person would do.

That piece of shit also illegally funded Contra deathsquads in Latin America. I hope that fag is rotting in hell.

oh wait.. HE IS. The GOP candidate is Pro-Russia. HAHAHAHAHAH oh god that kills me.

always back to gay sex. you seem abnormally preoccupied with it, to be honest.

Breitbart is the anti-lie.

I already voted since early voting has been available for nearly a month.

If I had to choose between a criminal and a fucking lunatic I'll choose the third option. So I voted Jill Stein.

fuckface, Hillary literary allied US with AlQaeda ("alNusra") in Syria
Let that sink in for a moment. US is allied with "moderate" opposition = alQaeda, with the people responsible for 9/11 and their financiers

Good man.

No, you made up something about Hillary, that is actually true about Bush.

No my friend, the only reason its a subject of conversation is because of leftists.

this thread is pure aids there are no actual hillary supporters here just fat neck beards laughing at newfags arguing with them, I hope everybody in this thread including me dies in a giant faggot genocide.

Breitbart should come with a fucking disclosure.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a foll would take anything posted here as fact.

you object to me washing my hands of this entire situation in favor of going to the movies?

>this thread is pure aids there are no actual Trump supporters here just fat neck beards laughing at newfags arguing with them, I hope everybody in this thread including me dies in a giant faggot genocide.

No one is stupid enough to seriously support Trump

I pray for death. It never comes.

No, Bush was a fucking moron for invading Iraq, Hillary is evil for killing Quaddafi and letting ISIS come out of that all across the middle east and europe.

Let someone who was around back then do the thinking sport

>derp

quora.com/How-did-ISIS-form-When-and-where-did-ISIS-begin

trofire.com/2016/03/22/retired-general-speaks-truth-created-isis-ring-fire/

...better and more honest than the Huffington Post?

Which, lest we all forget, was the liberals' collective online bible for like, ten years.

Both you tards are wrong about ISIS

The one to blame of ISIS is the big O himself.

He had a chance to back off on the war in the middle east and he even campaigned about doing it.

Instead he double-downed and fucked up everything in the process.

There is a reason we didn't take out Qaddafi. He may have been a whiner but he got his ass slapped enough time that it pretty much was all he was.

gary

more shit bait, fuck off Sup Forums reddit fag

>invading Iraq on trumped up charges.

You kids are fucking morons.

nope

see

So when you hear a leftist say "universal healthcare", you hear that as "i want to fuck you in the butt"?
>American politics ladies and gentlemen

trumps

Both are shit but Trump is SLIGHTLY less shit so im voting Trump

But anyone who things either of these 2 are actually good is a moron

5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%

>not realizing this actually happened to an anti-Trump Republican at a Trump rally this weekend

About the Al Qaeda thing.

They made a movie about.
Charlie Wilson's war.

Reagan armed them that's a fact.
But it was Charlie Wilson who came up with the idea.
He pitched it as a way to fuck with Russia.

Actually, what I hear is, "nurses and doctors leaving patients to die of thirst and there's nothing you can do about it because sovereign immunity."

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10778537/Thousands-die-of-thirst-and-poor-care-in-NHS.html

0/10 troll

We all know Clinton is innocent. Get over it.

so you wasted your vote.
good job!

Ok why are canadians always coming here for healthcare?

Oh my god becky, maybe because their fucking healthcare is garbage

Fuck off kid

I'm taking a vacation day. My mom is voting early tomorrow morning and when she gets done I'm taking my son to her, buying a thick steak and a six pack of good beer, stopping by my polling place and voting Trump, coming home and grilling the steak for lunch and sitting on my porch watching results come in on my phone, probably for the rest of the night. At this point idgaf who wins. I have guns already. But I'm not going to actively vote for the one who wants to damage my ability to provide for my family with a hemispherical free market with open borders and supports demonizing me and my son for being straight white Christian males. Donald is a shitty candidate. But I'll take the controllable retard over the evil genius any day.

>low grade uranium
everyone has that shit

I would rather vote for tomorrow than vote for trump

Im fucking torn in the point to voting in my state. Religously, disgustingly, even enough to piss off Sup Forums's worst shit poster, right winged state, and thanks to electoral college, my vote LITERALLY doesn't matter in terms of presidency. So why the fuck should I vote at all? I mean, I'm going to get my current Senator 's ass kicked out but aside from that, fuck it

You mean the guy who raised such a ruckus the Secret Service got involved and the fucker was arrested?

mediaite.com/online/breaking-donald-trump-rushed-off-stage-at-nevada-rally-by-secret-service/

i mean, I know my vote will be useless in terms of the presidential race, (Im a California living trumpfag) but god damn if i cant help getting Prop 64 passed and making my beloved 420 legalized once and for all among other various props.

I used to think that but my mother is an honest to God Trumpfag and...jesus christ, the shit that comes out of her mouth is just borderline unbelievable.

That's the problem post election. Trump has exposed a deep subculture of...traits in America that literally make you lose respect for his supporters. Traits that make you wonder if you're ever going to see them the same way again. inb4 this shitstorm, same for hillfags too. just not to this extreme.

>double-downed

0/10 troll

We all know you're fat. Get over it.

>they dont
whew lad

Any vote towards Hillary or Donald is a wasted vote.

Where the fuck did he mention Isis? We ARE actively backing Al Qaeda in the form of the Syrian rebels fighting the Syrian govt.

stupid fucking liberals cant even draw a map

>Reagan armed them that's a fact.

No. It isn't. Al Qaeda != the Taliban != the Afghan mujahidun in general.

Al Qaeda was a Saudi organization (with some Egyptians) funded by Saudi money and armed by Salafists.

No shit son, i could have told you that. The system made him rich, why would he want to change it?

checked and kek'd

apples to oranges, but obviously you like fruit so..

He wasn't arrested, you lying fuck. Trump supporters started beating the shit out of him when they saw his anti-Trump sign. Some idiot yelled something about a gun and the SS rushed Trump off the stage. The guy was briefly detained so law enforcement could figure out what the fuck happened, then he was released.

I am not american, but i would go for Trump at this point, but if it was more probable a Trump victory, i would go for Johnson(the man i think should be the president of this meme country); but again, voting now on Johnson would be voting on shillary

Did you honestly save a thumbnail and intentionally artifact the shit out of it?

1) You didn't even know that new story existed. Your lame attempt to play it off is lame.
2) You know fuck all about uranium enrichment. Don't pretend otherwise.
3) "Everyone" has it? 500 tons of it? In secret?

Pfft.

whew lad, I think you just took the bait....

Part of me just wants to see Trump win so America can suck the fat cock its been begging for the past 8 years

You. I like you.
You. You're dumb.

The simple thing is, whoever of those two liars win, USA will lose.

Oh really? What do you call it when you're forcibly detained and searched by the authorities and hauled offsite in handcuffs?

Protip: There's a difference between being arrested and being charged with a crime, angry little man. Learn it. You might need to know it one day.

Does it matter

I think you underestimate the stupidity and ego of the average leftist cockmunching child on this board.

yea but look on the bright side, we'll have a white president again.

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

newcenturytimes.com/2016/11/01/witness-recalls-trumps-alleged-rape-of-13-year-old-girl-in-signed-official-declaration-details/

nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/