Friendship group booked a holiday without me, without telling me

friendship group booked a holiday without me, without telling me.

while they'll be in Kalkan or Crete or somewhere great, I'll be at home listening to Oneohtrix Point Never like I always do. Then I'll never see them again because this is my last year at school before uni

Please rec me some new music guys to take my mind off my flaky aquaintances.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_RM1bc6Cy78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck man, that's bad. What uni are you going to?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_RM1bc6Cy78

not confirmed yet, gonna be either Bristol or Manchester

That's cool, I've got an offer from Manchester.
You'll meet better friends at uni

yeah I guess. I guess I'm just no fun sometimes. I quite like your rec btw

Thanks. The rest of the album isn't as good if not better

*is as good if not better

The Magnetic Fields - Holiday

Ayy lmao I'm going to Manchester next year too!

Let's make a strictly-patrician music appreciation group

>Sup Forums is full of literal 17/18 year old children

this explains everything

>browsing Sup Forums after the age of 20

get a life

Did you confront them about it? It's kinda fucked up

18 lad, before you ban me

>willingly choosing to browse this ancient cesspool in the year 2017 below the age of 20
PLEASE kys immediately

If your friends did something without you, then you shouldn't consider them friends at all.
Find new people to hang out with OP. Ones that will appreciate your time.

sent a text to one of the guys organising it, basically the guy I'd considered to be my best friend from school, saying I wasn't happy about what they'd done.

I *had* mentioned that money was tight, but also that I could just about afford it and that I still was able to go. the money thing is the only morally justifiable reason for why they've kicked me out of the plans. only thing I can think of, but still shit considering I had definitely told them I could eventually afford to go.

I found out about all this through a friend, who said me and a few others "didn't make the cut"

I don't know how it works over seas but if it's anything even vaguely like the U.S. you should honestly expect to lose just about every friend from your current school. You'll probably keep in touch with the best ones but once everyone drifts apart and meets another hundred new people nature tends to take its course. Then once you graduate from the next school you'll lose almost everyone again.

Exceptions exist but this has always overwhelmingly been the case, it's not new or noteworthy in any way.

Yeah seriously buddy 2017 is going to be your Magnetic Fields year and you won't even know what hit you. Check out their debut, the House Of Tomorrow EP, and 69 Love Songs.

>browsing Sup Forums

>not recommending their objectively best release (charm of the highway strip)

>(you)ing everyone
kys

It's a personal favourite but wasn't as immediate to me as some of their other stuff. You have to be in the mood for it, at least at first.

OP here, liking the Magnetic Fields. Surprising since I'm mostly an electronic music fan

I'm not surprised, as far as 90's indie pop goes, they are among the most similar to electronic music. "Torn Green Velvet Eyes" and "Long Forgotten Fairytale" would be good examples.

Book yourself a trip chief, if you can. Cheap city break or something, get away for a few days and immerse yourself.

You guys are too young to browse here. If you want to browse here, just gonna say to not take everything here too seriously.

No offense man, but the CEO of was a teenager when he made Sup Forums, therefore it should be more than fitting that 18 year olds are using it and not at all surprising.