Hey guys what are some things I can do to someone I hate and not have them know it's me...

Hey guys what are some things I can do to someone I hate and not have them know it's me? The person is my manipulative junkie waste of a life brother. He has always been a Dick but he took it too far recently and I want the cunt to pay the piper. One of the things he's done are lying about someone going to kill him unless he gives them 200 dollars with full crocodile tears and everything so he could get money for drugs. He is also lying to our mom saying I do cocain when I don't so he looks better. Nobody in our family likes him because he acts like a cunt 24 7 to everybody unless he wants something from them. Please guys give me something that will ruin his life trust me he deserves it. Pick related it's his douchbag self.

Forgot to mention he lied to our mom about someone going to kill him

his life is already ruined. separate yourself as much as possible. no need for scumbags in your life, even if they're family.

Yea move out, or if you absolutely can't, don't speak to or interact with him. Cut him out.

Save cum, put it in an open bottle, put it over door and open the bottle. He opens the door and gets cum dumped on him then go and next time he's taking a shower dump cold water, then when he's sleeping keep making knocking noises and weird noises like whispering so that he thinks that the killer is there, insomnia will occur meaning he will tell the truth and go to therapy.

Ninja dose him

I really want him to pay though

Put poison ivy in all his socks

All of them, man, every single fucking one of them

Squeeze out his toothpaste and replace it with icy not

Sell his bed on Craigslist for $10 while he isn't home

Pour water in his drugs, or better yet, vinegar

Kick him in the balls while he's asleep as hard as you can every night for the next six months

Tactically place a pitching machine in his closet and turn it on at night

Just become a major antagonist to him, don't stop no matter how many times he begs or kicks your ass

i did this with my own brother. haven't spoken to him in six years, no regrets.

Give them a blowjob.

>piss on plate
>freeze piss disc
>take disc out of plate
>slide it under their door at night
>they wake up and there's a mysterious piss puddle at the door
>???
>$$Profit$$

That is actually a pretty good idea may try

Don't really want my ass kicked that much though

Your junkie brother can kick your ass?

he clearly states he's lying about the killer. Everything you suggested he'll easily know he did it.

Bumping this thread because my brother is also a piece of shit junkie pushing 30 who on top of that molested me as a child and still denies it whenever I call him out.

Just do it pussy

Sell his fucking bed

Thanks man and that sucks my brother is a piece of shit but at least he didn't rape me

If he's really a junkie find out when he's copping drugs or plant some on him when he's leaving and call the cops to bust him.

I don't have access to drugs but I guess I could put flour in a bag or something

The cops aren't gonna bust some dumbass junkie, though you could try to spread the word that he's a snitch that will make it harder for him to cop drugs and if he goes to jail he'll get his ass kicked, find his phone and call his dealers to "give them a heads up" tell them you saw him planning stuff out with detectives at your house

i like the way you think user

anonymously call police on him for posession of drugs. let him do a month in jail. its gunna happen sooner or later. then hell be put on probation. continue to use. and go back to jail over and over for a few more years til he decides its time to grow up and stop getting high.

Yah that should do it really, I'm surprised this wasn't higher. He won't know it was you either

Kys and blame him in your suicide note

That won't get him jail time retard if this kids mommy will give him money to save him from a scary drug dealer she'll prolly bail him out and pay his probation officer for him too

>Post faggot scumbag's number
>Wait
>???
>Profit

She might but idk she's really getting sick of him

I want to but I don't want that to blow up in my face

Search for and download CP on his computer if he has his own

If I posted his number what are some of the things you guys would do

This, let his dealers know he's shady as fuck, they won't want to deal with him and it'll make it way harder for him to score.
Also, steal any white tees he has, cum in then, then hang them back up. The dry cum will tun sorta orange and stain his shirts and everyone will think he's a gross fuck who cums in his shirts.

Tell him Marty knows what he did and he needs to fucking hide in another state.

GRIND UP SALT, LIME, AND BAKING SODA. PUT IN A DRUG BAGGY. LEAVE IN CONSPICUOUS PLACE WHERE HE WILL FIND IT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CAPS ON FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT.

Would that kill Him? Because I hate him but I don't want to to go to jail over that faggot

Pour sugar in his gas tank, assuming he has a car.
The sugar cant be dissolved and will work its way into every part of the engine it can, it cant be fixed. It totally destroys an engine.

Or, you could do what a reasonable person would do, and just cut him out of your life.

Seriously playing shitty pranks on your brother because hes an asshole is so pathetic. You are probably just as much of a shitbag as he is.
Be the bigger person here OP, just cut contact with him. Forget he even exists.

Nope, my buddy sold it at raves. It'll fuck his nose, but not as bad as any real drugs do.

call you local mental health office and tell them hes threatened suicide. This will serve two purposes and make you like a fucking hero. When they come to your door, and they will they have to if you say he going kill himself. They'll take him away to the nearest psych hospital for evaluation. So,1)hes out of everyone hair for at least a little and with any luck 2)he'll have the chance, against his will to get clean off all of his go funtime powders and pills.

Cops will know it's not a real drug. It will look and taste like 'Molly' LOLOL mali......

He doesn't have a car the retard totaled two of them. He also lost his license for speeding tickets. And I would but I can't stand the thought of him getting away with what he's done.

Look for ideas in the anarchist cookbook

Have big black gang members rape him. $100 each should do.

I'm in a similar situation, user.

Only, my brother's on heroin. He's extremely manipulative, no morals, convicted almost 20 times for various crimes (no exaggeration).
His most recent idiotic moment was breaking into my mum's house the day she went away for her birthday.

We've tried getting him on the right path, giving him guidance, etc, but he throws it right back at us and disrespects the family.

Not sure what to do.

ah, ofcourse he doesnt have a car.

yeah lying for drug money is pretty fucked up.
You could always keep poking him till he cracks, hits you, then call the police on him.
He has to be angry enough to over-react infront of the police though.
Probably a good idea to do this while hes high too.

However its dangerous, he might snap and stab you or something.

Oh and the fake hostage situation too. My brother's done exactly the same. Told my mum on the phone someone's got a knife to his throat and won't let him go until he pays up the sum of...... £30.

The things he comes out with are ridiculous.

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Wait what drugs does he do?

My brothers not at that point yet but the way he's going he probably will soon

MUMMY PLEASE CAN U BUY ME THAT TOY

MUMMY PLEASE CAN YOU BUY ME THAT DRUGS MUM PLEEAAASEEEE MUMMMMYYYYYYY WAAHHHH TENDDDDIIIIEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEE

fuck OP i hate people like your brother. So fucking pathetic. Just spit on him every chance you see him.

Weed coke codeine and basically any prescription pill you can think of

Wait until he's holding and call the cops on him anonymously. You're welcome.

I hope your brother doesn't get to that stage, though. It's devastating what it can do to a family, especially if ever you were all once close and without troubles.

I know what you mean. It sucks. Worse still, my mum always gives in to him.

holy shit thats like 100 dollars you have there, fuckin big shot over here