twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oooh I'm shaking my booty

VERY IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/10542618
strawpoll.me/10542618
strawpoll.me/10542618

>shit OP edition
finally! it's been too long

Does anyone else find it frustrating when searching for Classic Who merchandise on Ebay that they have to sift through mountains of NuWho stuff? I wish they would separate them into two categories.

Nice text outline, kid.

>Dr Who will never be an anime
:^(

youtube.com/watch?v=kt3qZYUPi2Y

Thank fuck.

We've already got Galaxy Express 999.

Reminder that for all his talk about helping the working-class, Jack Graham doesn't fucking tip his waiters. shabogangraffiti.tumblr.com/post/145561501602/true-story

That's not real anime. It wasn't made in China so it's only considered a cartoon.

Phil would have murdered the waiter.

>unironically uses a hammer and sickle in his logo
Stopped reading there.

I only tip for exceptional service. I don't see why I should be expected to subsidise another's income because of their poor life choices.

Phil probably gives his waiters paper that looks like money when in the sleeve, but when you pull it out, it's actually a letter telling you to read more Karl Marx.

Are you in the UK? We don't have the tipping desperation they have in the US

It's a narrative substitution of cash.

>I don't see why I should be expected to subsidise another's income because of my entirely uninformed mental caricature of their social reality, concocted by myself to ease off the strain of empathy in a late capitalist dystopia.
I feel you senpai

Phil tips waiters with mini essays he scrawls on the back of napkins about things like what Mickey REALLY meant when he said "Puh-puh-puh-PIZZA!"

Whatever their "social reality" is, it is not my responsibility to subsidise them.

>What is a pizza? A circular food. By ingesting its circularity we gain sustenance, but first it must be cut into slices. In this way the pizza serves as a metaphor for recurring narrative structures in television.

I tip because the next time I visit a restaurant, I don't want my waiter to spit in my food because they think I'm a cheap shit.

You know I just realized that the twist that the Valeyard is the Doctor is actually foreshadowed by the fact that he knows all of the Doctor's Earth slang and explains it to Flavia. Bravo JNT/Saward.

I hate how much this sounds like a real sentence from Eruditorium. Oh my god.

>being afraid of a little spit
It's basically just water you pussy. Unless their sick, but then they shouldn't be at work anyway.

Pineapple on pizza is a brilliant form of narrative collapse.

>I don't want my waiter to spit in my food because they think I'm a cheap shit.
An attitude like that is likely one of the reasons they can't get a better job.

That's uncanny.

You should write for the wiki, we have a proud history of ripping off the eruditorum for content.

Pineapple's acidity can break down human flesh. When you eat a pineapple, it eats you back. Ergo, pineapple on a pizza (most commonly paired with that most capitalist of beasts, a pig) is a Qlippothic reflection of the eater of the pizza itself.

Here's a start

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Pizza

Who's the bloke in the middle? Dan Starkey?

>not knowing based Harold

why the fuck do you guys need constant generals to talk about this shit

So we can talk about this shit, moron.

For fun

>When you eat a pineapple, it eats you back

I swear you're actually Phil.

we're lonely

>there will never be a Hanna-Barbera-Doctor-Who-cartoon

at least we still have the Fonz

youtube.com/watch?v=WtW6wS3z97Q

Hanna Barbera were pretty shit tier cartoons tbqh. Almost as bad as Filmation.

The people of Canada will not stand for this outrage. Watch your back user.

The people of Scotland have fought long and hard to become last of the who lords and we refuse to step down from this position

Let us put aside our differences and unite. Scotland and Canada are not so different. Neither are real countries.

This thread likes candy.

Ireland is clearly the best anyway. Sure Gallifrey is here

Stock photo meme man.

One season of moffat left.

Is his master plan coming to fruition?

>Is his master plan coming to fruition?
You mean he actually plans this shite?!

I hate both of these posts.

>Tennantposter has no faith
Can't you see the signs? Something big is going to happen.

Please explain your memeing.

I hate you.

All the unanswered questions up to now will have to be answered in S10.

Hey i'm the Tennantposter not that guy.

Even the ones that don't need answering.

what unanswered questions?

Dr. who?

What was the Doctor doing in the 200 years between when he was 900 and 1100?

What?

no man, Who is the answer. We need the question!

How old is the Doctor supposed to be now? Wasn't he supposed to have spent a billion years punching a rock?

Wanking.

Matt Smith said he 1103 at Lake Silencio.

We don't really know what he did during that time apart from
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Farewell_tour

No, wanking, old cock.

He didn't age. Whenever he got caught he would be resurrected by creating a new body with the teleporter.

Does this mean that Time Lords can duplicate themselves?

Where are the Power Ranger Daleks?

Those are Moffat's "big finish gaps"

So he's not actually the real Doctor anymore?

Moffat said he intentionally put in some big gaps for Brigss to fill in at Big Finish, so we probably won't know what he was doing until they start doing some 11DA.

No. He's the gazillionth teleporter clone.

No. That's not how it works.

Teleports are now infinite clone machines.

Thanks Steven, you cock.

He hasn't been since the very first time he teleported, which I'm assuming 1 has done plenty of times.

They've always been that way, nothing has changed. A teleporter makes an exact copy and destroys the original.

Depends how individual teleports work.

Any which make a copy at the other end are death machines.

Where is this stated?

no. Some of these imaginary devices send the original through a wormhole, or similar, to the other end.

No one would use a destroy/recreate teleport unless they were insane.

The teleporter uses his body for fuel and burns it, then creates a different version from when he entered the castle.

It's possible other teleporters just move people around instantly.

Arguably destroying someone instantly and creating a perfect copy is not actually killing them, but that's a question for the philosophers.

/who/ was the shittiest doctor?

You, cock.

So he's intentionally left room for something?

traveling with Amy and Rory you dull fuckwit

Why were the Silents creating a TARDIS?

Matt Smith the Tory Time Meddler

It's the same doctor that entered the castle. The Doctor from the trap street is gone though.

It's a classic scifi trope.

He wasn't with Amy and Rory, numbnuts, or they would have aged to death.

And where is it stated as being true in the Dr Who universe?

Let me take the chance to fangirl about 10's fantastic character development. Think about it: he starts out as a man full of hope and love - and tries to remain as such - but has it stripped slowly away from him, beginning almost immediately when Harriet Jones commits an act of genocide right in front of him. From there, he

loses the woman he loves

hurts one of his dearest friends (and gets her family enslaved)

finds another Time Lord and his own daughter - only to have both die in his arms

and then he has to violate the mind of his best friend to save her life.

This leaves him alone, angry, bitter, and leads to him breaking the laws of time and forcing a woman to commit suicide to clean up his mess. And when faced with the end of his existence, he rages against an unfair universe that has taken everything away from him and given him nothing in return. It's like 5's development, but so much more human, and all the more heart-wrenching as a result.

Not to mention his half regeneration. In that experience, he experienced the absolute and total, mind-ripping pain of regeneration that usually gets forgotten in the chaos of readjustment. Of course he was scared about regenerating; of course he could give a lucid account of the pain to Wilf. He knew, more than any incarnation before him. Because he survived.

Was it inconsistent at times? Sure. People often say, where was "no second chances" when he tried to save the Master, and where was "the man who wouldn't" when he genocided the Racnoss? But I don't think I could find a single person who's never been internally conflicted about something. 10 is an incarnation who really, really wants to be the Doctor, but just gets so mad at the universe ...

Heaven Sent

xD

Personally I never thought much of Tennant and Eccleston.

Dr Who crosses over with Star Trek in the comics, and the Star Trek teleporters work like that. As do, yknow, every other teleporter mentioned anywhere ever

And is it stated as being true of all forms of teleportation within said universe?

No.

I'm just saying, it's not one giant gap. Yeah, the Doctor aged 200 years over the course of S6, but we see many many adventures in that time (books, comics, etc). It's not a giant mystery.