twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making the bald man cry right now

Enough that I'm convinced I have a problem

usually 3 times before noon and 2 times after, so 5 times a day

once a day

Once a year

Don't have time when I'm playing vidya

youtu.be/ZoUZy-qlrWs

Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day. Once in the morning, right after I work out, then once right after lunch. I do it because I want to. That's not why I do it. I do it 'cause I fucking *need* to. Think about it. I'm dealing with numbers. All day long, decimal points, high frequencies. Bang, bang, bang. Fucking digits.

How do you normally function and feel when you masturbate as much as you do?
Do you easily form friends and relationships?

Used to be 7-10 a day, dropped to 1 or 2.

I function alright, I wake up at 5am and take a 2-hour long shower every morning despite the Californian drought. I feel great actually, I've lost a lot of weight and my sex drive is through the roof because of it (when I was fat I'd masturbate like once every two days) - on top of that, I'm eighteen years old. I get home and masturbate twice before I go to bed. Also, not only do I masturbate five times a day, I usually have sex with my girlfriend twice a day for a total of 8 nuts. I typically ejaculate much more when I have sex, obviously.

I have only three friends (not including my girlfriend) but I don't care much for acquaintances - I'd rather form close relationships with people rather than having fifty mediocre friends.

My girlfriend masturbates 3 times a day.

Typo. 7 nuts.

I only ejaculate maybe once a day or every two days. I edge myself though every day at least a dozen times. It makes the ejaculation so much better and the orgasm is intense.

Every other birthday

Went sober so now it's every night before I fall asleep.

I wish I could be sober but when I'm sober, I get the worst anxiety imaginable and physical symptoms that makes me think there's something wrong with me. I can't even look people in the eye or have a conversation.

I dream of the day I can be sober again.

what's your poison?

Whiskey. Woodford's Reserve, Maker's Mark and I started drinking this Ghost Pepper flavored whiskey called Blackcraft.

I saw one of the actors of the Walking Dead advertise it as home made ghost pepper flavored whiskey and had to give it a shot.

Ah, I started smoking weed to stop drinking alcohol. Much better for you. I used to heavily drink vodka and it got so bad I'd drink a whole bottle (750ml) a day. I saw what it did to my father and I stopped. The withdrawals were so bad at one point that I got addicted to coke so I had to go to rehab for cocaine and alcohol addiction.

until my dick hurts extremely and after that i masterbate anally so over 20 times a day

Anywhere from one to three times a day.

I've also started masturbating in public places. Do I have a problem?

Once or twice a day when I'm not playing games.

3-4 when I'm playing Tera or Haydee.

once a night give or take.

once every 3 or 4 weeks, just isn't that interesting

Noice refetence bro
Wolf attack

That blows my mind, I know different people have different sex drives but I would rape someone if I didn't fap for that long. I went a week once without fapping and I was so fucking angry I'm surprised I didn't kill someone.

daily