I am a big man

i am a big man
and i have big guns

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/31-rock-stars-sexual-prowess-as-rated-by-groupie?utm_term=.nfdKbKZ93#.mvRqPqmY6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when I go see my daddy
he gives me big cums

>i am a big man

In comparison to what?

What is it with all the Trent Reznor shitposting?

you're being Rezpilled

It's comfy. He's comfy.

>"Seriously, Grohl, just bang on the goddamn drums like I'm paying you to. It's all you should have been doing since '94."

EEEEEEEYE AM A BIG BOY
AND I'LL
SWALLOW IT ALL
SWALLOW IT ALL
SWALLOW IT ALL

Where is tront?

MJK

quick rundown on Trent Reznor

>classically trained pianist
>can turn anything into a musical instrument
>was a founding member of Slam Bamboo
>made Marilyn Manson a successful artist
>grew immense muscles in a month
>Timbaland bows down to him
>can beat you in a fight

4 u

>no mention of Maise

come on, someone post it already

holy fuck

You've been visited by Maise the the Downward Spiral Doggo. Long life and a non horrifying death will be granted to your doggo if you post "Good girl, Maise."

Good girl, Maise.

>THREE
>INCH
>NAIL

Good girl, Maise.

kys courtney

Then there is the legendary, impertinent small-penis aspersion. "That's an irritant," he says. A journalist first taunted him with this notion a while back. It annoyed him. "If I have to prove myself, I'll do that," he says. "I've got references, goddamn it".

This slur now has a new proponent. Courtney Love has taken to talking ill of Trent Reznor. Saying things like: 'Nine Inch Nails, huh-more like Three Inch Nails.' It's a long story, and it is one to which, with some reluctance, Trent gives his side. He had never met Love before this autumn, but he heard she wanted to open for NIN and he liked Hole's last album, so he agreed. Six shows. "I thought, 'What's the worst that could happen?"

The first three shows, he didn't talk to her. "In Cleveland she was completely intoxicated, a fucking mess." He says that at one after-show party she was passed out on a pool table with her dress hiked up, and people were taking photographs, as though it were all quite normal. "I thought, that was shitty. I'd be upset if people I thought cared about me allowed me to be in that position."

One night she said a few impudent things about NIN onstage. "What I didn't know then was her fierce competitiveness when she's opening for somebody-she's carrying the weight of alternative credibility on her back, and we're a New Wave faggot synth band that's easily dismissed. Even though my crowd doesn't give a shit about that." In Detroit they bumped into each other backstage and Courtney said her voice was messed up. Trent offered to mix her up some herbs and they talked. "I thought she was really smart, which you couldn't tell from her behaviour. But she was obsessed with media and how she's perceived. What I didn't realize was that 95% of it was her directly calling editors. She's got a full media network going on."

He says that contrary to the impression Love has given, they didn't have a sexual relationship. "I think if there was an attraction on her part toward me, it was maybe because I showed compassion. The bottom line was, I thought I was around someone who was a victim and somebody who could use a friend, and what I was around was a very good manipulator and a careerist, someone not to be underestimated."

Soon it began to get nasty. The first story to spread was that Courtney was pregnant with his child. "It would be the second Immaculate Conception," snaps Trent. She said the things she knew would hurt him. She suggested he didn't want to be seen with her because it was bad for his rock-star image. And she pointedly announced to the world, as though to shame him, that he has a silver Porsche.

That last fact, as it happens, is true. He refers to it once as "a 0,000 car." He says, "I had the money and I wanted a nice car to drive because it was fun, driving at five hundred miles per hour wondering if it's going to flip over and kill me and I'll die a glamorous death. It isn't to take models to movie premieres in." You disappoint me, I say. "I disappoint myself," he replies.

(Trent calls me a couple of weeks after I leave the tour. He's on the bus, heading for Sioux Falls. This morning he was wakened by the telephone. "Hello, Trent. It's Courtney." Her mission was one of peace. "She seemed somewhat genuinely to want to make up. And I don't want a war between us. I said, 'If you want it to be stopped, stop it.'" But it reminded him of our conversations: "I'd been hearing from all these people all these things she'd been saying about me, and I'd been bottling up all my feelings about it, and you asked me, so I told you." He said what he was thinking, but now he wishes to calm the waters. "There's a nice side to her," he says, "and that's what I saw today." He laughs. "She's certainly a fucking character.")

wait what how old is this I didn't know she did that.

okay but does Trent really have a migrobenis?

That is the question. To microbenis or not to microbenis

well he didn't deny it at any point and he's clearly overcompensating.

This happened in late summer to fall 1994. Cobain wasn't even cold yet.

yes, that's why he had the Porsche

wow i was expecting this decade since she isn't psycho anymore

IF I WAS TWICE THE MAN I COULD BE
I'D STILL BE HALF OF WHAT YOU NEED

SLAVE SCREAMS, HE THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS

I don't have a doggo...

I NEED YOUR DISCIPLINE...

>small guy
>"not for you"

What the fuck was Meathead's problem and why did he charge 5 dollars for an e-mail reply.

he's been traumatized by a TR encounter once.

the christmas special contains a therapeutic reconstruction I believe

big guns are for pussies

don't get how you could write doomy goth shit when your life is awesome

Not The Actual Events is awesome. Trent wanted dark spooky shit

too bad it has NORIFFS

good girl, maise.

She's Gone Away has some kick ass RIFFS son

not really

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/31-rock-stars-sexual-prowess-as-rated-by-groupie?utm_term=.nfdKbKZ93#.mvRqPqmY6

>According to Groupiedirt: “We hear he’s quite the dildo connoisseur. He also likes role-playing. We also hear Trent likes to be dominated once in a while and has ‘mommy issues.’ His penis is reportedly about 7.5 inches.”